PM issues

MPA is a forum and community to offer support and recovery for those afflicted with an eating disorder. It is not a place to encourage people to further their eating disorder. Please be cognizant of this and make MPA the support community it needs to be.

Photo

MPA sounded more "pro ana" back then

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 disappearing_act

disappearing_act

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:57 AM

Fdefighkbjxz

I heard your voice
As clear as day

And you told me I should concentrate
It was all so strange
And so surreal
That a ghost should be so practical

#22 Ana's_imperfectprincess

Ana's_imperfectprincess

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,777 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, California

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:01 AM

Guys I think I figured it out shhhh(゜-゜)
Myproana means wait for it
Pro ana as in only for yourself
Mind blown (☉ε ⊙ノ)ノall is well in the kingdom
  • Frozen, balletgirl and VanillaCW like this

audrey-hepburn-beauty-quote-wise-Favim.c

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."Ron White

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."-Albert Camus

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat."- Mother Teresa

"Everyone desires relationships and community. Most people want to belong to a cohesive, like-minded group. It staves off loneliness. It promotes identity. These are natural and very human instincts."-Joshua Ferris

“When you’re an introvert like me and you've been lonely for a while, and then you find someone who understands you, you become really attached to them. It’s a real release.” Lana Del Rey

“Who are you?Are you in touch with all of your darkest fantasies?Have you created a life for yourself where you can experience them?I have. I am fucking crazy.But I am free.” Lana Del Rey

“I was always an unusual girl.My mother told me I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean.”Lana Del Rey

Sw: 170

Cw: 100 95 93 91 90  88  85

Gw1:110

GW2: 100

Gw3: 90

Ugw:80

Height: 5'4 (163cm)

)tumblr_meg9ybmRZz1qkh5vh.gif

Black-Butler-Gif-anime-31350449-500-281.

tumblr_mh84zuvpyD1qi3afxo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mmt26lZt8w1s4o63do1_500.gif

tumblr_mpz24yH7cX1s6pq7oo1_500.gif

#23 Frozen

Frozen

Omniscient

• Members
  • 6,570 posts
  • LocationUtah

I googled "how to make myself throwup easier"  when I first started purging. None of these tips are hard to find. You spend some time on this site (or the internet) and you'll pick em up without even having to ask!  :)

I would love to be a faceless person that just triggers you all into starving with me! I can trigger others very politely, I think lol.

if this isn't sarcasm I'm tracking you down and punching you in the face

Queen of Winter

Fasts on Souls

Brazen Hell Rider

Starving Sisters Title: Winter Goddess

Daughter of the Universe

MPA Famous for:

~Thinspo

~An Obscene Amount of Likes

Dick Club Title: Virgin of Dick Desires

#teamjamal

#24 Frozen

Frozen

Omniscient

• Members
  • 6,570 posts
  • LocationUtah

Guys I think I figured it out shhhh(゜-゜)
Myproana means wait for it
Pro ana as in only for yourself
Mind blown (☉ε ⊙ノ)ノall is well in the kingdom

this is why I love you lol

Queen of Winter

Fasts on Souls

Brazen Hell Rider

Daughter of the Universe

MPA Famous for:

~Thinspo

#teamjamal

#25 Ana's_imperfectprincess

Ana's_imperfectprincess

Omniscient

• Members
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:03 AM

I thought I was the only one staring at this post and thinking what the fuck (¬、¬)

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."Ron White

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."-Albert Camus

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat."- Mother Teresa

"Everyone desires relationships and community. Most people want to belong to a cohesive, like-minded group. It staves off loneliness. It promotes identity. These are natural and very human instincts."-Joshua Ferris

“When you’re an introvert like me and you've been lonely for a while, and then you find someone who understands you, you become really attached to them. It’s a real release.” Lana Del Rey

“Who are you?Are you in touch with all of your darkest fantasies?Have you created a life for yourself where you can experience them?I have. I am fucking crazy.But I am free.” Lana Del Rey

“I was always an unusual girl.My mother told me I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean.”Lana Del Rey

giphy.gif

#26 Frozen

Frozen

Omniscient

• Members
  • 6,570 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:04 AM

I thought I was the only one staring at this post and thinking what the fuck (¬、¬)

it was taking me a long time to process

I can't handle troll bullshit at 2 am

Queen of Winter

Fasts on Souls

Brazen Hell Rider

Daughter of the Universe

MPA Famous for:

~Thinspo

#teamjamal

#27 Ana's_imperfectprincess

Ana's_imperfectprincess

Omniscient

• Members
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:05 AM

this is why I love you lol

This is all of a sudden yes! :i love you tooo :wub: buy me shiny things and tell me I'm special lol <3 ;) :D

giphy.gif

#28 x2th

x2th

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:06 AM

Man I can't believe everyone fell for this. People I was trolling

#29 Frozen

Frozen

Omniscient

• Members
  • 6,570 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:08 AM

This is all of a sudden yes! :i love you tooo :wub: buy me shiny things and tell me I'm special lol <3 ;) :D

your present is already in the mail(;

Queen of Winter

Fasts on Souls

Brazen Hell Rider

Daughter of the Universe

MPA Famous for:

~Thinspo

#teamjamal

#30 Ana's_imperfectprincess

Ana's_imperfectprincess

Omniscient

• Members
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:09 AM

Ill find you and cut you :3 lmao for realz? :lol:

giphy.gif

#31 Frozen

Frozen

Omniscient

• Members
  • 6,570 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:09 AM

okay then screw you. I already said I can't handle troll bullshit at 2 am

• LokiLaufeyson likes this

Queen of Winter

Fasts on Souls

Brazen Hell Rider

Daughter of the Universe

MPA Famous for:

~Thinspo

#teamjamal

#32 Ana's_imperfectprincess

Ana's_imperfectprincess

Omniscient

• Members
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:10 AM

it was taking me a long time to process

I can't handle troll bullshit at 2 am

It's 1:08am here saw it must look again lol get baseball bat ready :lol:

giphy.gif

#33 Ana's_imperfectprincess

Ana's_imperfectprincess

Omniscient

• Members
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:11 AM

your present is already in the mail(;

:o omg how did you know I needed to vote? Wait wrong box lol got it oooh illegal ;) :lol:

giphy.gif

#34 Frozen

Frozen

Omniscient

• Members
  • 6,570 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:13 AM

:o omg how did you know I needed to vote? Wait wrong box lol got it oooh illegal ;) :lol:

illegal is the only way I do it. FUCK THE POLICEEEEE

Queen of Winter

Fasts on Souls

Brazen Hell Rider

Daughter of the Universe

MPA Famous for:

~Thinspo

#teamjamal

#35 Ana's_imperfectprincess

Ana's_imperfectprincess

Omniscient

• Members
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:19 AM

illegal is the only way I do it. FUCK THE POLICEEEEE

hellll yeaaah fuck the Feds,Tsa NSA they can kiss my A S S 凸(`0´)凸
Set fire to rain and break things wooo!!!
Wait I see officers "hello officer mighty fine day isn't it?."
*waits till officers are out of hearing range* pigs :P lol

giphy.gif

#36 Ana's_imperfectprincess

Ana's_imperfectprincess

Omniscient

• Members
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:22 AM

I googled "how to make myself throwup easier" when I first started purging. None of these tips are hard to find. You spend some time on this site (or the internet) and you'll pick em up without even having to ask! :)

I would love to be a faceless person that just triggers you all into starving with me! I can trigger others very politely, I think lol.

are you joking? If not do the disappearing act magic
(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚bibdy bobidy boo

giphy.gif

#37 disappearing_act

disappearing_act

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:29 AM

Lol idk what it was. Maybe I need to be punched in the face a little bit :/ I always think of pro ana as a way to trigger yourself and whoever wants to be triggered. Not saying I enjoy other's suffering, or want to perpetuate it... but if I'm on here it's to immerse myself further into my eating disorder. Blahblahnevermindsorry.

I heard your voice
As clear as day

And you told me I should concentrate
It was all so strange
And so surreal
That a ghost should be so practical

#38 LokiLaufeyson

LokiLaufeyson

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts