About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Also regarding new members

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 *FluffyPitsPatrick*

*FluffyPitsPatrick*

Evil Cat Tamer and Overall Badass

• Super Moderators
  • 4,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:53 PM

With the start of a new year comes those joyful resolutions, and a big influx of new members.
Please keep in mind that mpa is an ALL INCLUSIVE community, whether that be someone looking to just diet, someone actively proana, someone looking for support with their ED, or even someone looking for help recovering. Please treat everyone equally and with respect. There is an inappropriate degree of newbie hazing here, and no doubt it's going to get worse for the next few weeks so if you notice any, please report it.

To those who are frustrated with the new members, please bear in mind we were all new once. You can preach about how this is a support site as much as you like, but it's still called myproana and people are going to be expecting to find a Pro Ana site. Don't jump down their throats because the site isn't what they expected. Polite redirections to mfp or the beach or wherever they should be are ok. Attacks and name calling and general rudeness won't be tolerated and will land you with warnings.

The site will calm down in a couple weeks and mpa will be back to its usual self if we just stick it out and wait patiently.
  • Ashford, .willow., lovelyinblue and 20 others like this

zb4Bsfm.gif

I'm a poultrygeist, and I know how to crochet faster than a pigeon called Barry. I like to put weasels behind my knees, and sometimes I sing about weathervanes for fun. My goal in life is to one day build a theme park dedicated to the Sugababes. There's a few things you should know about me if you want to understand me, but it takes a lot of courage for me to say them out loud...firstly, my other hobby is making sculptures from toothpicks held together with hopes and dreams, secondly, I own a pet tiger called Billy Bob McGraw, and thirdly...well thirdly I'm secretly a pot plant.

I AM MADE ENTIRELY FROM COPELLA BOTTLES AND STRING.

Sometimes, I put lampshades on my head and sing pirate shanties.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users