About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

What do you eat for breakfast? SAFE Breakfast Ideas?

safe breakfast ideas

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 funfetti

funfetti

MPA's Pastel Princess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts
  • Locationa field of strawberries

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:54 AM

wasa crispbread topped with avocado, or topped with sliced egg or egg white with hot sauce. yummy with fiber and fat to keep you full.
you could try drinking ensure light (70) or ensure high protein (140) because it has loads of vitamins. maybe have a boiled egg on the side.
greek yogurt (80) with some sliced almonds, berries, and/or vitamin fortified cereal on the top!
a banana (100) with a little nut butter (100) or pb2 (50)
a little cereal (~120) with milk (80)
coffee with milk and cream (protein, fat and caffeine! yes!)
an egg (70) scrambled with a little fat free cheese (45) and maybe served on a high fiber low carb tortilla (50)
college is so important, please try to eat a good breakfast before your classes. you can restrict anytime but you get one shot to pass. ❤️
  • fa69 likes this

6a874d4b9861c2b1bc3ae6765f425e40-daa48gvGoal waist measurement: 22 inches or lessdivider_rainbow_comet_right_by_yesirukey

heart_rainbows_by_xxmandy20xx.giffree_cinnamoroll_avatar_by_carissaraptor9aa5dac78167b3ec674f1750f725d5d1-d9u881ifree_avatar__cake__rainbow__by_apparate-

wing_l_by_king_lulu_deer-daymb2u.gif"How can I stay in the sun when the rain flows all through my veins?"wing_r_by_king_lulu_deer-daymbdh.gif

- No Room in Frame, Death Cab for Cutie

#62 FlawlesslyThin

FlawlesslyThin

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:25 AM

I usually crack an egg and put it in a bowl, then mix a little water in with it and stir, like you would a scrambled egg. I then pop it in the microwave for a minute. It's low in calories, filling & it tastes amazing.

#63 thefutureisforgivensosmile

thefutureisforgivensosmile

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Locationhogwarts tbh

Posted 29 January 2017 - 10:30 AM

avacado toast (70 cal bread, less than a quarter of an avocado so around 70 cals, and then with chili powder on top), low call yogurt, or egg white muffins with kale (see recipe on fadingoakleys recipe)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#64 Zara-521

Zara-521

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:48 AM

I like to put 50g frozen fruit (berries etc) and then 20g plain porridge oats, 50-100mls milk or yoghurt, then add a few tsps cocoa powder and some cinnamon, and leave it overnight in the fridge. Depending on brands and wether you use yoghurt or milk it's 150-250 cals. Great breakfast if you like to not eat much during the rest of the day, although it kinda looks weird, it tastes great!
Height: 4"9
HW: 36.2kg
LW: 30kg
CW: 32.1kg
GW:30kg
UGW: 28.5kg

#65 Frauke

Frauke

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 29 January 2017 - 01:01 PM

I might have 2 cups puffed brown rice and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup = 170kcal.

cw: Gross
gw: thin

~VEGAN~ ~ARMY~ ~CERTIFIED TRASHCAN~

*ps: please don't pm me because I am socially awkward. I am NOT trying to copy anyone's signature by saying this! I was/still Homeschooled and life right now is very busy/stressful and I just can't handle conversation. Thank you for understanding. 

#66 taylortoxicity

taylortoxicity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:29 AM

I looovveeee oatmeal. Dice up a small apple (70) with 1/4 cup of old fashion oats (75), microwave it for 5 minutes with a cup of water, and then add cinnamon and Splenda. It tastes kinda like apple pie
"I always knew my eyes were broken..."

#67 lxhgymgirl

lxhgymgirl

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:40 AM

I usually just have coffee with skimmed milk, if I actually eat something it's normally like a tangerine or something. I feel like breakfast is the easiest to skip and I don't believe that it slows your metabolism down or anything, I end up being hungrier if I actually have breakfast

•3 more lb till my gw•

#68 fel

fel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 05:53 PM

I don't eat much for breakfast, I have to because in school i'm dizzy, usually i just eat any fruit like apple, pear, sometimes bananas. Also oatmeal is really good, it makes me full for ~7hours (i like oatmeal with berries, it's so yummy!) Nowadays i'm eating cup of cornflakes because i'm getting up late and i don't have time to think about breakfast.

Oh, apples and bananas with cinnamon from microwave are delicious, very gooey tho!

Hmm, egg white omelet is good too, i ate it with spinach once.

• WallyWoofer likes this

egg_milk_by_lacrimon-db7g0xd.png

55kg / 160cm

GW1: 50

GW2: 47

accountability

#69 Edgal Ellen Poet

Edgal Ellen Poet

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:56 PM

Egg whites, salt and pepper and sriracha. Heaven! If I'm feeling it I'll leave the yolks and have them fried with some low calorie cooking spray. 

Height: 5'3"
HW: 128
LW: 99

Hips: '36 35 34 33                                                                                              

Waist: '27 26 25 24

tumblr_lse9s1FfPm1qiz8uq.gif

tumblr_inline_mhlq02VuoV1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mhlq23dDnq1qz4rgp.gif   tumblr_inline_mhlpzxLEV71qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mhlq3lT82M1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mhlpzgmobD1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mhlq0ooPEh1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mhlq4frJh71qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mhlq23dDnq1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mhlq3lT82M1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mhlq2qTkN11qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mhlq2zhz0M1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mhlpzsRoTU1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mhlq0vzgpl1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mhlpzxLEV71qz4rgp.gif

0252db110f18f49a2e42a3a700014f63-d5okdui

26xBG8QSYDzCQtsE8.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: safe, breakfast, ideas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users