About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

What, if at all, do you eat outside of b/p?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 potatoed

potatoed

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,849 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, US

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:20 AM

Fruits, vegetables, hummus, refried beans, veggie burgers, sweet potatoes, Luna and fruit/but bars, almonds, veggie straws, sometimes pretzels are ok. That's about it.

my ED blog: http://recovering4lyf.tumblr.com (not a recovery blog, password is potatoed)

#22 dyingwillow

dyingwillow

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:24 AM

In the past its been a rollercoaster of eating nothing or very limited foods outside b/p...and after several years the physical symptoms have taken their toll.

Around the start of December i drastically reduced b/p'ing and have gone back to basics, eating whole clean foods. I have the occasional b/p but its down to once a week...which is better than multiple times a day.

#23 dalii

dalii

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCroydon

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:39 AM

Single serves of cheese and one cracker (or 2 depending on size. 20 cals of crackers for 81 cals of cheese).

Frozen spinach (46 cals a bag)

Not much else. Hydralyte.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Starting weight: 113 (hospital weight)

Current weight: 64.9kg (Feb 2017)

Goal weight: 59kg

100 |85| 75 | 59 | 49 | 44 | 35 | 30

vegetarian, wannabe fruitarian

BPD, GAD, ADHD, PCOS

http://inthegraceofc...pace.tumblr.com (secret SH blog. msg for password)
My collection of thinspo

#24 saigo

saigo

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,347 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:14 AM

Iceberg lettuce and/ or spinich, maybe 1-2 eggwhites (for breakfast) I fast during the day and keep very active biking and walking. I feel this gives me plenty of breathing space with my cals come bp o'clock (aka dinner time!)

#25 Guest_MsYesterday_*

Guest_MsYesterday_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:34 AM

Yogurt, fruit + nuts or banana protein smoothie for brekkie.
Fruit and veg, sushi, questbar or nuts for middle of day
Soup with bread, lentils with roast veggies or some other sort of veggie stew for dinner.

I keep down food even on days I b/p at night which makes me feel like a bit of an outlier here lol.

I'm actually trying to maintain my weight but I'm still slowly losing despite my binges averaging about 4000-8000 cals.

#26 daeboo

daeboo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:06 PM

Outside of b/p? Probably celery or a few fruits/vegetables. Reading this I started thinking about what I eat that isn't b/p and it made me quite sad to realize that b/p is actually 99.9% of my eating...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users