About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

MODIFIED/EXTENDED HSGD ACCOUNTABILITY THREAD - (High BFP/BMI & Photos)

Ana Binge Purge HSGD Anorexia Relapse SGD Modified HSGD accountability restricting

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#141 relapse@23

relapse@23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:32 AM

You are so welcome! :)

You are hungry because you put your body in a huge calorie deficit with all the hard work you have been doing. Your body just wants more calories. But you know what? All is not lost even with two slices of pizza. You have 300 calories left. So I would do fruits/veggies/low cal protien combis to get through the day and meet your goal. Example: 1 egg with some sautéed veggies, 1/2 cup beans and veggies, fruit and a small piece of cheese.

And btw, you can lose up to a pound in a poo! Plus fluid retention. Don't stress!

The obsessive thoughts are hard, I have them too. Distractions can work on this, but it's hard. For me it's 24/7.

Yeah, i think the calorie deficit just hit me later than I thought it would! I starting having headaches and stuff yesterday which just kind of shocked me because I hadn't had it yet on this diet!
  • thinin2016 and Her Perfection like this

Bulimia Nervosa - Binge/Restrict/Purge - Recovery for four years - Relapse in November 2016

STATS:

H: 5'6"

HW: 182.6 Lbs
LW: 130 Lbs
SW: 182.6 Lbs

CW: 173.8 Lbs

BMI: 28.1

Waist: 32"

GOALS:

1st GW: 165
2nd GW: 155
3rd GW: 145
4th GW: 138

#142 relapse@23

relapse@23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:43 AM

Good morning guys!

Sorry I didn't respond after your amazing replies yesterday. I did read them not long after you posted and, honestly, they were sooo helpful. They calmed me down quite a bit.

I continued to feel quite hungry and had sharp headaches throughout the day. I had the urge to binge so I decided to have a slightly larger meal that was very healthy so combat the binge feeling. I wanted to satiate my body's need without giving in too much. So I ate around 520 calories for dinner in the form of broccoli, leeks, barramundi fish, and potatoes. I finished the day at around 1300 calories total. And around 1150 net. I feel a lot better today so I think I can stay on track to do 950 calories today.

I have been gaining a tiny bit. I am at 175.0 when I was 173.8 last Friday but I think it's because I've been having inconsistent BMs but I still feel consistently slimmer. So idk man. I need to stop taking laxatives. But it's frustrating not knowing what I weigh. I also know I really should stop weighing in daily. It's counter productive but it's such a compulsive need. Ugh.

I hope you are feeling better Thin after yesterday. It sounds like you will have a fun weekend. I hope the veggies plan switch up is going well Perfection!!
  • thinin2016 and Her Perfection like this

Bulimia Nervosa - Binge/Restrict/Purge - Recovery for four years - Relapse in November 2016

STATS:

GOALS:

#143 thinin2016

thinin2016

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:51 AM

Are you feeling better today, Relapse?

• relapse@23 likes this

From AN to BN and now BED

Just want to recover and get back in control and stop looking incredibly gross in the process

4'9" with a large, muscular frame

HW: 179

LW: 132 when "healthy" | 100-110 with AN

CW: 162

GW1: 129 (for now)

Binge-free days: 5

High BMI + Extended HSGD Accountability Thread 

#144 relapse@23

relapse@23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:05 PM

Are you feeling better today, Relapse?

Yeah I definitely am! I did some self-care last night that didn't include comfort eating. I watched some Scandal and did two face masks! Yesterday was just a hard day I think. I think I was discouraged after not losing and then had some bad physical side effects from the caloric deficit. Like my life situation is rough right now and it totally manifests through food, both restriction and binging. Trying to figure shit out and having you guys really helps. No one in my life gets the food stuff.

HOWEVER, today it is sunny and 61 degrees which is nuts for Chicago in February. And I am feeling more positive and hopeful!

Thanks for asking Thin!!!!

You feeling better?
  • thinin2016 likes this

STATS:

GOALS:

#145 thinin2016

thinin2016

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:45 PM

Yeah I definitely am! I did some self-care last night that didn't include comfort eating. I watched some Scandal and did two face masks! Yesterday was just a hard day I think. I think I was discouraged after not losing and then had some bad physical side effects from the caloric deficit. Like my life situation is rough right now and it totally manifests through food, both restriction and binging. Trying to figure shit out and having you guys really helps. No one in my life gets the food stuff.

HOWEVER, today it is sunny and 61 degrees which is nuts for Chicago in February. And I am feeling more positive and hopeful!

Thanks for asking Thin!!!!

You feeling better?

That sounds so awesome, Relapse! I'm happy you're so positive!

I am doing much better, but I'm a little annoyed because Chipotle messed up my burrito by leaving off my veggies!!! :( But that's such a first world problem, and I will get over it :)

Just want to recover and get back in control and stop looking incredibly gross in the process

#146 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:58 PM

Good morning guys!
Sorry I didn't respond after your amazing replies yesterday. I did read them not long after you posted and, honestly, they were sooo helpful. They calmed me down quite a bit.
I continued to feel quite hungry and had sharp headaches throughout the day. I had the urge to binge so I decided to have a slightly larger meal that was very healthy so combat the binge feeling. I wanted to satiate my body's need without giving in too much. So I ate around 520 calories for dinner in the form of broccoli, leeks, barramundi fish, and potatoes. I finished the day at around 1300 calories total. And around 1150 net. I feel a lot better today so I think I can stay on track to do 950 calories today.
I have been gaining a tiny bit. I am at 175.0 when I was 173.8 last Friday but I think it's because I've been having inconsistent BMs but I still feel consistently slimmer. So idk man. I need to stop taking laxatives. But it's frustrating not knowing what I weigh. I also know I really should stop weighing in daily. It's counter productive but it's such a compulsive need. Ugh.
I hope you are feeling better Thin after yesterday. It sounds like you will have a fun weekend. I hope the veggies plan switch up is going well Perfection!!

I am glad it was helpful and I am glad you jad a nice meal to combat the binge feelings! It is hard as sometimes just going over a few calories in chocolate can ruin a whole day for me by setting off a binge. I figrue, well I screwed up anyways, why not just keep eating more chocolate or other chocolate type things. Then before I know it, I've consumed a insane amount of calories in such a short amount of time. So not giving into the urge and making something healthy instead takes such strength! Great job :)

May I ask how many lax you are taking pwr day?

Current Diet: MODIFIED EXTENDED HSGD (High BFP/BMI & Photos) - Started 1/27/17 - Anorexia w/ Binge/Purge Subtype Relapse

Progress & Accountability: http://www.myproana....igh-bmi-photos/

STATS:

H: 5'7"

HW: 185.6 Lbs

LW: 105 Lbs

SW: 148 Lbs

CW: 145 Lbs

BFP: 32%

BMI: 22.7

GOALS:

1st GW: 140

2nd GW: 130

3rd GW: 120

4th GW: 110

5th GW:105

#147 relapse@23

relapse@23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:12 PM

I am glad it was helpful and I am glad you jad a nice meal to combat the binge feelings! It is hard as sometimes just going over a few calories in chocolate can ruin a whole day for me by setting off a binge. I figrue, well I screwed up anyways, why not just keep eating more chocolate or other chocolate type things. Then before I know it, I've consumed a insane amount of calories in such a short amount of time. So not giving into the urge and making something healthy instead takes such strength! Great job :)

May I ask how many lax you are taking pwr day?

Oh I don't take them per day. Ive been taking them maybe three times a week, and I just take two. I haven't built a tolerance yet. But I know it's not good so I don't want it to become a habit!
  • Her Perfection likes this

STATS:

GOALS:

#148 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:17 PM

Day 20

Quick update for yesterday and tonight I will update before bed. But this diet is wayyyyyyyy more manageable with not counting fruit and veggies. I feel better and I feel more full which means I have not been tempted to binge!!! I hope this success continues :) I will be counting the following starchy veggies however: potatoes, sweet potatoes, lentils, beans, and squash. And lastly, I am hitting more micronutrient goals with the addition of not counting fruits and veggies. Pretty excited!

Breakfast:
Greek Yogurt w/ pomegranate seeds on bottom - 120
Coffee with natural creamer and whole milk - 95
Calcium chew - 15
Vitafusion - 15
Potassium and magnesium supplments
(245 total)

Lunch:
Mexican style stuffed portabella mushroom with jalapeños, onions, and tomatoes - 0
Mozzarella topper for stuffed mushroom - 40
1/2 cup beans - 160
Hot sauce - 0
Fiber One Brownie - 90
(290 total)

Dinner:
Rolled Oats with 1 tsp honey and cinnamon - 170
1 Banana and 1/2 cup blackberries - 0
Justins's Peanut butter packet - 80
(250 total)

Steps:

TDEE:

Total Calories: 785/1,100

• relapse@23 likes this

Current Diet: MODIFIED EXTENDED HSGD (High BFP/BMI & Photos) - Started 1/27/17 - Anorexia w/ Binge/Purge Subtype Relapse

STATS:

GOALS:

#149 thinin2016

thinin2016

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:19 PM

Without the veggies on my bowl, my sodium went down to 1360, which is a good thing. Also very enlightening that they're so salty!

Signing off for the day, and looking forward to the weekend's festivities. I hope I can keep it together.

Have a great weekend, ladies!

• relapse@23 and Her Perfection like this

#150 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:30 PM

Oh I don't take them per day. Ive been taking them maybe three times a week, and I just take two. I haven't built a tolerance yet. But I know it's not good so I don't want it to become a habit!

I would definitely try to wean off of them as your body becomes dependent on them in a very short amount of time. Which means you will have to take them to poo normally. With your BM's lagging a bit, try high fiber foods and lots of water. As that slow transit time worries me!

STATS:

GOALS:

#151 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:32 PM

Without the veggies on my bowl, my sodium went down to 1360, which is a good thing. Also very enlightening that they're so salty!
Signing off for the day, and looking forward to the weekend's festivities. I hope I can keep it together.
Have a great weekend, ladies!

Oh, nice catch on the veggies. And you too hun, have a great one! :)

STATS:

GOALS:

#152 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:36 PM

I just realized something on my scale today and I feel like a complete idiot. My scale is currently set to track "Body Fat Percentage" not "Body Mass Index". Jdjdjdbfbdjdjekdjendb!!!!

So apparently my Body Fat Percentage shot up to 37% from 32% but I have a BMI of 22.7%. So even though my BMI is a higher healthy number, my actual compostion of fat is 37%. That is so utterly disgusting and shocking to me. It is so HIGH!!! I hope it is just a misread due to fluid retention. Ugh.

STATS:

GOALS:

#153 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 10:00 AM

Day 21

Horrible. Just horrible. I did great in the morning and afternoon, then when it came to the evening I binged at work. Artichoke dip was my trigger. It's such a weird one but it is a dish that I used to binge on with one of my gf's in high school. We would go to a specific restaurant and just eat a shit ton of food and that always started the meal.

Anyways, a huge part of it was, the food was in front of me and I went to taste it. Downhill from there as I proceeded to eat a whole cup of it with corn tortilla chips. Which then turned into ice cream, oreos, chocolate creme cookies, and chocolate candy bar. Absolutely outrageous. And because I was at work I didn't have time to come here because it was busy.

Thinking about it, besides the trigger food item, I didn't eat enough free fruits/veggies for Breakfast or lunch. Which left me unsatiated and I ended up binging because of it. The days I don't count the veggies/fruits and eat a good portion of them, I don't binge.

Today I am going to stick to the calories with more fruits/veg and try not to fail again. Last night I soaked in a magnesium epsom salt bath for 45 minutes with a lot of salt. And today I will do a slimming tea detox.

Steps:

TDEE:

Total Calories: 2,500/1,150

STATS:

GOALS:

#154 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:16 PM

Day 22 - Weigh In

After the magnesium epsom bath and then a strong cup of coffee with chickory root (natural solubile fiber), I ended up cleaned out. Unfortunately, the combo of the three things was overkill and my tummy is cramping right now.

I did however lose 0.8 pounds. Great yes, however I should of lost more. Way more. I know I am holding onto water weight again from yesterday's binge and the sodium levels. I am going to delay Monday's weigh in so that I don't have a fit.

Weight:145.0 lbs

• relapse@23 likes this

STATS:

GOALS:

#155 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:47 PM

Day 22 (Yesterday)

I feel like I am eating too much with free fruits and veggies, but I think so far overall it is helping me hit my calorie goals for the day. It is also stopping the dizzy spells, keeping me from binging (when I am not triggered), and adding overall value to my micronutrient goals. If I find I am not losing enough, I will just add more exercise into the day to offset the uncounted fruit/veg.

Breakfast:

Stuffed veggie portabella - (-100)

Baked beans - 80

Coffee with natural creamer and whole milk - 130
Calcium chew - 15
Vitafusion - 15
Potassium and magnesium supplements
(240 total)

Lunch:
Blackberries and banana fruit salad - (-141)

0.4 tsp Hershey dark syrup - 20
(20 total)

Dinner:
Sauteed artichoke hearts, button mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes - (-56)

Cream sauce with olive oil - 160
(160 total)

Late Night Meal:

0.4 Cuban Sandwich - 170

10 french fries - 105

8 Starburst - 160

(435 total) 

Steps:

TDEE:

Total Calories: 855/900

STATS:

GOALS:

#156 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:23 PM

Day 23

I am sick AGAIN, this time some funky plague from my husband that he caught at work. Because of this I didn't count calories because I felt like I was dying today. But I ate very healthfully with lots of fruits and a good portion of veggies. I should hopefully be fine to resume counting tomorrow albeit being sick.

Steps:

TDEE:

Total Calories: ?/900

STATS:

GOALS:

#157 relapse@23

relapse@23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted Today, 09:30 AM

I would definitely try to wean off of them as your body becomes dependent on them in a very short amount of time. Which means you will have to take them to poo normally. With your BM's lagging a bit, try high fiber foods and lots of water. As that slow transit time worries me!

I'm so sorry I didn't respond right away! I stopped taking them after I read this and it's been going alright. I've been intaking some extra fiber and I'm feeling alright.

Sorry I left you on the thread alone all weekend. I turned off my phone on Friday night and Saturday to try to break through my writers block!

I will do an update on the weekend which was alright. I had a great weekend mood-wise. I did not majorly binge but I didn't really count calories. I estimated that I had around 1500 on Saturday and Sunday around 1700 which definitely isn't binge mode but it isn't according to plan. So I am not weighing. I want to be really strict these first few weekdays so I can weight midweek. I know I am not my previous 173.8 but I don't wanna weigh and know. Lol...post more throughout day and will respond to what you wrote Perfection! I hope you are okay! You got today!!!

STATS:

GOALS:

#158 relapse@23

relapse@23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted Today, 09:58 AM

Day 21

Horrible. Just horrible. I did great in the morning and afternoon, then when it came to the evening I binged at work. Artichoke dip was my trigger. It's such a weird one but it is a dish that I used to binge on with one of my gf's in high school. We would go to a specific restaurant and just eat a shit ton of food and that always started the meal.

Anyways, a huge part of it was, the food was in front of me and I went to taste it. Downhill from there as I proceeded to eat a whole cup of it with corn tortilla chips. Which then turned into ice cream, oreos, chocolate creme cookies, and chocolate candy bar. Absolutely outrageous. And because I was at work I didn't have time to come here because it was busy.

Thinking about it, besides the trigger food item, I didn't eat enough free fruits/veggies for Breakfast or lunch. Which left me unsatiated and I ended up binging because of it. The days I don't count the veggies/fruits and eat a good portion of them, I don't binge.

Today I am going to stick to the calories with more fruits/veg and try not to fail again. Last night I soaked in a magnesium epsom salt bath for 45 minutes with a lot of salt. And today I will do a slimming tea detox.

Steps:

TDEE:

Total Calories: 2,500/1,150

Just wanted to say, I feel like you are doing absolutely amazing Perfection. Like all the veggies and fruits you are eating, you will have such awesome long lasting results. Don't be discouraged because you are doing soooooo well!!!

STATS:

GOALS:

#159 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted Today, 11:09 AM

I'm so sorry I didn't respond right away! I stopped taking them after I read this and it's been going alright. I've been intaking some extra fiber and I'm feeling alright.
Sorry I left you on the thread alone all weekend. I turned off my phone on Friday night and Saturday to try to break through my writers block!
I will do an update on the weekend which was alright. I had a great weekend mood-wise. I did not majorly binge but I didn't really count calories. I estimated that I had around 1500 on Saturday and Sunday around 1700 which definitely isn't binge mode but it isn't according to plan. So I am not weighing. I want to be really strict these first few weekdays so I can weight midweek. I know I am not my previous 173.8 but I don't wanna weigh and know. Lol...post more throughout day and will respond to what you wrote Perfection! I hope you are okay! You got today!!!

Glad to hear you stopped taking them! Try magnesium epsom salt baths, chinese slimming tea (in moderation), and fiber supplements. They may not be as quick but it is such a healthier alternative!

And no worries girl! :) I hope your writers block is cured!

You still kept the calories under 2000 which is great, so good job! And you will have no problem with the coming week. A good weekend fuel up will definitely help with that!

Thank you for the support, I just feel like a failure because binges add up over time and result in either a gain of some sort or slower weight loss. It is just annoying because sometimes I don't even want to binge and once I start I cannot stop. Other times, it is so intoxicating and I just have to eat and eat. And yet, other days I don't want to eat or want to have very little to do with food. If I could just restrict without binging, it would be so much easier lol

STATS:

GOALS:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ana, Binge, Purge, HSGD, Anorexia, Relapse, SGD, Modified HSGD, accountability, restricting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users