About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

MODIFIED/EXTENDED HSGD ACCOUNTABILITY THREAD - Photos (Anyone Welcome To Join)

Ana Binge Purge HSGD Anorexia Relapse SGD Modified HSGD accountability restricting

• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

#261 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:16 AM

Day 7

I didn't wear my Fitbit for half the day, so no TDEE for today.

Breakfast
Coffee with creamer and milk - 90
1 Small fish taco - 335
Multi gummies - 20
(450 total calories)

Lunch
Iceberg lettuce wedge with hot sauce, cheese sauce, sour cream, and sausage - 200
1 cup of dry cookie crisp cereal - 100
(300 total calories)

Dinner
1 slice of Garlic Delite Pizza - 170
Apple pie with carb blockers - 225ish

Total Calories: 1145/1150

Current Diet: 1,200 Calorie Healthy Girl Diet - Anorexia w/ Binge/Purge Subtype Relapse

Progress & Accountability:

http://www.myproana....d-goal-105-lbs/

STATS:

H: 5'7"

HW: 185.6 Lbs (Postpartum)

CW: 145.9 Lbs

WL: -39.7 Lbs

LW: 105 Lbs

BMI: 22.9

GOALS:

1st GW: 140

2nd GW: 130

3rd GW: 120

4th GW: 110

5th GW: 105

#262 [email protected]

[email protected]

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:17 AM

Day 6

I still have moments of wanting to binge, but so far so good!

I have been trying to dance everyday for a healthy dose of cardio. But I am really tired some days and it can be hard.

Overall, hit my goal for the day.

WOW WOW WOW you are doing so good girl!!!!! I will update soon and thanks for checking on me on Fitbit. I have get very overwhelmed with work and grad school applications but I did an 11 mile hike yesterday and so my fitness is definitely improving. But I, obviously, ate a lot after as I burned around 1200 calories in just three hours. So I know my body needed it and I think I still have a 1000 cal deficit.

Right now I am feeling just a bit tired and overwhelmed and discouraged because the scale isn't moving much. Honestly I want consistency and health, along with no more binging. No emotional eating.

One step at a time. But I could definitely use a boost of motivation.
  • Her Perfection likes this

Bulimia Nervosa - Binge/Restrict/Purge - Recovery for four years - Relapse in November 2016

STATS:

H: 5'6"

HW: 182.6 Lbs
LW: 130 Lbs
SW: 182.6 Lbs

CW: 173.8 Lbs

BMI: 28.1

Waist: 32"

GOALS:

1st GW: 165
2nd GW: 155
3rd GW: 145
4th GW: 138

#263 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:01 PM

WOW WOW WOW you are doing so good girl!!!!! I will update soon and thanks for checking on me on Fitbit. I have get very overwhelmed with work and grad school applications but I did an 11 mile hike yesterday and so my fitness is definitely improving. But I, obviously, ate a lot after as I burned around 1200 calories in just three hours. So I know my body needed it and I think I still have a 1000 cal deficit.
Right now I am feeling just a bit tired and overwhelmed and discouraged because the scale isn't moving much. Honestly I want consistency and health, along with no more binging. No emotional eating.
One step at a time. But I could definitely use a boost of motivation.

Of course! Just want to make sure you are okay. I have been so busy lately, I feel like I don't have time to breathe, so I feel ya on being so busy.

WOW, great job on such a long hike!! That sounds amazing! I wish I had time for those again! I will soon, but I am in the middle of an internship.

Calorie restriction unfortunately causes you to become tired. Combined with busy days, and if you are like me, you might find it hard to wake up in the morning. Best bet is to eat lots of protien and good complex carbs. And healthy doses of fruit/veg.

The thing about the scale is you have to factor water weight. Generally the first week or so of a diet such as monos, low calorie, HSGD, ect, the weight lost is water. The the weeks after that is truer weight loss. But water fluctuations will happen and can be a high number.

Then you have to look at weightloss as a math equation. As you know, you need to burn more than you eat with a larger deficit for more dramatic weightloss. If you workout an hour every day and eat 1,000 calories you should lose weight. But if you are not, it is usally because the food isn't being calculated correctly calorie wise or you need to bump up exercise to maybe 1 hr 15 mins. This is just an example. Sometimes we mindlessly eat, forget that we ate, or under calculated our calories.

I don't want you to become hyperfocused on food calories or go nuts on working out, but those two things are going to be mjor players unless you have a medical problem like an under active thyroid.

Just breathe! Give it some time and adjustment and then it will all work out. Also remember restricting low like we are on thia diet causes slow transit time which also causes bloating and retention. So take that into account also.

Lastly, is the fact that you may be gaining muscle and muscle weighs more than fat. So just track your BFP and measurements if you want a more acurate image of whats happening to your body.

I hope this helps girl!

Current Diet: 1,200 Calorie Healthy Girl Diet - Anorexia w/ Binge/Purge Subtype Relapse

STATS:

GOALS:

#264 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:24 PM

Day 8 (Yesterday)

Good day yesterday! But today I woke up with a headache.

Breakfast
Coffee with creamer and milk - 95
Black cherry greek yogurt - 120
Pb and Graham Crackers - 135
Multi gummies - 20
(470 total calories)

Lunch
Tofutti Vegan Italian Sausage - 140
(140 total calories)

Dinner
Red Bean Paste Dim Sum- 180
Tart Cherry Juice - 130
(310 total)

Total Calories: 920/900

STATS:

GOALS:

#265 [email protected]

[email protected]

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:44 PM

Of course! Just want to make sure you are okay. I have been so busy lately, I feel like I don't have time to breathe, so I feel ya on being so busy.

WOW, great job on such a long hike!! That sounds amazing! I wish I had time for those again! I will soon, but I am in the middle of an internship.

Calorie restriction unfortunately causes you to become tired. Combined with busy days, and if you are like me, you might find it hard to wake up in the morning. Best bet is to eat lots of protien and good complex carbs. And healthy doses of fruit/veg.

The thing about the scale is you have to factor water weight. Generally the first week or so of a diet such as monos, low calorie, HSGD, ect, the weight lost is water. The the weeks after that is truer weight loss. But water fluctuations will happen and can be a high number.

Then you have to look at weightloss as a math equation. As you know, you need to burn more than you eat with a larger deficit for more dramatic weightloss. If you workout an hour every day and eat 1,000 calories you should lose weight. But if you are not, it is usally because the food isn't being calculated correctly calorie wise or you need to bump up exercise to maybe 1 hr 15 mins. This is just an example. Sometimes we mindlessly eat, forget that we ate, or under calculated our calories.

I don't want you to become hyperfocused on food calories or go nuts on working out, but those two things are going to be mjor players unless you have a medical problem like an under active thyroid.

Just breathe! Give it some time and adjustment and then it will all work out. Also remember restricting low like we are on thia diet causes slow transit time which also causes bloating and retention. So take that into account also.

Lastly, is the fact that you may be gaining muscle and muscle weighs more than fat. So just track your BFP and measurements if you want a more acurate image of whats happening to your body.

I hope this helps girl!

Definitely helps so so so much!!!!

I think it has been hard for me to do the calories counting well because of my busy schedule, my friendships, and not wanting to get so entrenched that I put my whole like on pause. I lose track with friends or if I am on the run. march is like hellish for me and I am just trying to make it through so it is very hard to keep my math equations straight. Because I know if I did it properly it would work. I also weigh too often. I need to weight either once or twice a week, NOT everyday. That is getting me nowhere, I keep going up and down between 175 and 173.

I also want to be more specific with my counting. But the biggest thing is exercise...I do those big hikes but fail at regular and consistent calories burning. I have just been worn out physically, mentally, and emotionally since this last year has been the hardest of my life. I might try to do a morning workout as everyday I come home from work and want to climb into bed. Like the other night I went to sleep at 8!!

Anyways if you guys have any good tips on getting better at calorie counting even with nearly no time to spare....I just want to get the math equation down so I can get consistency and not just water fluctuation!

Bulimia Nervosa - Binge/Restrict/Purge - Recovery for four years - Relapse in November 2016

STATS:

H: 5'6"

HW: 182.6 Lbs
LW: 130 Lbs
SW: 182.6 Lbs

CW: 173.8 Lbs

BMI: 28.1

Waist: 32"

GOALS:

1st GW: 165
2nd GW: 155
3rd GW: 145
4th GW: 138

#266 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:11 PM

Definitely helps so so so much!!!!
I think it has been hard for me to do the calories counting well because of my busy schedule, my friendships, and not wanting to get so entrenched that I put my whole like on pause. I lose track with friends or if I am on the run. march is like hellish for me and I am just trying to make it through so it is very hard to keep my math equations straight. Because I know if I did it properly it would work. I also weigh too often. I need to weight either once or twice a week, NOT everyday. That is getting me nowhere, I keep going up and down between 175 and 173.
I also want to be more specific with my counting. But the biggest thing is exercise...I do those big hikes but fail at regular and consistent calories burning. I have just been worn out physically, mentally, and emotionally since this last year has been the hardest of my life. I might try to do a morning workout as everyday I come home from work and want to climb into bed. Like the other night I went to sleep at 8!!
Anyways if you guys have any good tips on getting better at calorie counting even with nearly no time to spare....I just want to get the math equation down so I can get consistency and not just water fluctuation!

Good, good! Oh and I get it, been there! Life is such a challenge!

I would definitely weight once a week. I would go with a Monday or Sunday. Weighing yourself everyday is just going to drive you to the brink of insanity and make any OCD tendencies worse. Weigh yourself only one day and after you have gone to the bathroom. Also do not wear any clothes or jewlery. Helps give you a more realistic value this way.

Could you do a 20 min workout every other day? That might just do the trick for you.

It is hard to get exact calories when you eat homemade stuff at outings. But always try to eat lots of veggies/fruit and protien and go super light or none at all on carbs. Then the rest of the day eat stuff that is measured, premeasured, or has the calories on it.

STATS:

GOALS:

#267 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:20 PM

Day 9 & 10

I am exhuasted. But yesterday was a good one calorie wise. Today not so much. Ate at a potluck tonight and I had too many sweets for dessert. I didn't have my carb blockers with me either :(

Day 9 - 875/1000

Steps: 7,715
TDEE: 2,014

Day 10 - 1101/900

Steps: 7,511
TDEE: 1,910

STATS:

GOALS:

#268 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:51 PM

I don't feel that I am being serious enough or even completely accountable on here.

I also notice people tend to start the diet and then fall off the face of the planet. Which is a bummer as I find support generally helps keep people on tract.

I am just going to stop my progress on this second round and re-start on Monday fresh. I am not doing a good job at all and I just want to be comfortable in my own skin this summer. Hence why I am making this next round centered around a Summer Ready Body Challenge. Below is my update that I just edited into my original post.

"UPDATE - 1st cycle of the HSGD was pathetic. I didn't lose as much due to bingeing. My 2nd cycle was started then stopped, and started again. But things are going to get serious now that Summer is coming. My goal is to lose a substantial amount of weight by the end of June. Then do the HSGD for 30 more days after that. I just want to be comfortable in my own skin. Anyone is welcome to join me at any point, even if we are on different days <3

Summer Ready Body Challenge Goals
*Shrink and tone flabby areas.
*Get a flatter and firmer stomach.
*Increase thigh gap.
*Decrease BFP, BMI, and weight dramatically.
*Feel comfortable in Summer Clothes.
*Drink more water."

Feel free to re-start with me or continue where you left off. I also know that you all may have already made the decision to leave. But if you are still here, feel free to take on a serious Summer Ready Body Challenge with me <3

STATS:

GOALS:

#269 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:54 PM

Today is day 1 of the extended HSGD summer body challenge. I am really excited for round 2 :)

STATS:

GOALS:

#270 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:20 AM

Day 1 (Yesterday)

I thought I did good overall. Hit my goal of 900 calories with lots of exercise. I fell fast asleep last night as I was happily exhuasted.

I haven't binged since I gave it up for Lent. Which is awesome.

But I need to wear my Fitbit more.

STATS:

GOALS:

#271 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:54 PM

Day 2

I ate lots of fat girl food today because my body craved it. I loved every bite. Though, I am still quite hungry. No TDEE today as my Fitbit was charging. But I did dance today.

Breakfast
Coffee with creamer and milk - 95
Fish Sandwich - 440
Prenatal Vitamin Gummies - 20
Total: 555 Calories

Lunch
Cheese Pizza Lunchable - 375
Total: 375 Calories

Dinner
Milk and chocolate cake with carb blockers - 100
Total: 100 Calories

Total Calories: 1,030/1,000

STATS:

GOALS:

#272 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:39 PM

Day 3

Had a celebration dinner, so I followed the, "You get to eat up to 2,000" calories thing on this diet. I ate around 1,800 which was quite a bit for me without any carb blockers. Good thing though is that it was mostly veggie type foods and high protien cheeses, just high caloric sauces.

Today, I find myself not too hungry. Most likely from all the calories yesterday. Not too bad!

STATS:

GOALS:

#273 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:09 AM

Goodbye <3

I am finding that updating daily on this thread combined with an already hectic life is too much. I am also finding that the lower restriction days are just wreaking havoc on my metabolism.

I'm stopping this diet and I will be changing to a 1,000-1,200 calorie diet. With daily exercise and careful counting in the past I lost the most weight this way without fucking up my metabolism.

Negatives about this diet:
-Takes two days for a bm to pass. Which results in constant bloating even with high fiber intake.
-I want to sleep all day.
-Social eating becomes more anxious.
-Dizzy spells.
-Lethargic. Not enough energy to workout.
-Binge triggers have a higher probability of actually causing a binge. I had more binges on this diet than any other.
-Metabolism is getting messed up.
-Too much increased obsession over food. I think about it too much already. This diet just focused it more.

Positives about this diet:
-It was a lesson in self-control.
-A fun challenge to do with others socially.

I will still be on here so feel free to check in with me. But I wish you girls all the luck on this diet! <3

STATS:

GOALS:

#274 inmyeyes

inmyeyes

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,087 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:47 PM

Goodbye <3

I am finding that updating daily on this thread combined with an already hectic life is too much. I am also finding that the lower restriction days are just wreaking havoc on my metabolism.

I'm stopping this diet and I will be changing to a 1,000-1,200 calorie diet. With daily exercise and careful counting in the past I lost the most weight this way without fucking up my metabolism.

Negatives about this diet:
-Takes two days for a bm to pass. Which results in constant bloating even with high fiber intake.
-I want to sleep all day.
-Social eating becomes more anxious.
-Dizzy spells.
-Lethargic. Not enough energy to workout.
-Binge triggers have a higher probability of actually causing a binge. I had more binges on this diet than any other.
-Metabolism is getting messed up.
-Too much increased obsession over food. I think about it too much already. This diet just focused it more.

Positives about this diet:
-It was a lesson in self-control.
-A fun challenge to do with others socially.

I will still be on here so feel free to check in with me. But I wish you girls all the luck on this diet! <3

I'm glad it was a learning experience for you! Best of luck <3

~ Low BMI: 13.8 ~

~ High BMI: 20.17 ~

- Currently : LBMI -

~  Accountability ~

#275 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:14 PM

I'm glad it was a learning experience for you! Best of luck <3

Thank you! :) Doing way better right now, so I am pleased. I think it works great for some people but also not so great for others. I am glad I tried it though.

STATS:

GOALS:

#276 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 03:11 PM

For anyone who wants to either join me or follow my own personal 30 Day Fat Burning Diet, I am starting it today :)

It is super easy and delish!

Diet Accountability: http://www.myproana....ning-soup-diet/

STATS:

GOALS:

#277 Minimint

Minimint

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:50 PM

I'm in! I'm determined to just lock on to my goal and do a complete run- no mistakes. I've been too fat for too long!

#278 Her Perfection

Her Perfection

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:36 AM

I'm in! I'm determined to just lock on to my goal and do a complete run- no mistakes. I've been too fat for too long!

Best of luck to you :)

STATS:

GOALS:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ana, Binge, Purge, HSGD, Anorexia, Relapse, SGD, Modified HSGD, accountability, restricting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users