PM issues

MPA is a forum and community to offer support and recovery for those afflicted with an eating disorder. It is not a place to encourage people to further their eating disorder. Please be cognizant of this and make MPA the support community it needs to be.

Photo

Chocolate MONO diet - FACTS

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Wave

Wave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationEngland, North Yorkshire

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:26 PM

Please. Do not shoot me. 

I know there are loads of threads on here about this diet and I've read so much stuff about it I am seriously confused. Some people swear to hell they've lost tones of weight, some people say they woke up a walrus.

I'm really curious as to how this apparently works. What is the supposed science behind it?

Obviously it is extremely appealing to some that they can go stuff their chops on a bunch of chocolate and still lose a mad load of weight, apparently the equivalent of that of somebody seriously restricting their calories.

Right now I wouldn't approach it with a 10 foot barge pole, but if it really does work I'd be all over that.

So, is there anybody who has tried it for more than three days willing to share their loss/gain? What was your start weight?

Sorry for the annoyance. I know people are fed up of hearing about this diet, but I can't find any solid evidence on weather it works or not, too many people saying different things!

Thanks in advance  :)

33cb682d-2147-4097-8d26-61648d09710d_zps

abc

500 cals max if must

yay/nay

day 1 day 2 day 3                               

stats: LW: 96 HW: 173 CW: 169 GW: 150 GW2: 140 UGW: 110-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users