About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Started the ABC Diet 2/13/17

ABC Diet ABCD

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AudsLaMods

AudsLaMods

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:33 PM

Hello all of you wonderful, inspiring people! I have recently started the ABC diet and have decided to keep a log of my venture into it in order to help keep myself motivated and to hopefully inspire others! My name is Audrey I am 17 and 5'2. When high school started I quickly became accustomed to shaming my body and becoming shy because of it. A lot of my friends are skinnier than me and are happier because of it. One day I just woke up and I was so sick and so so tired. I don't want to be envious anymore. I don't want to look in the mirror and hate myself anymore. I don't want to regret the way I have lived. I don't want to be fat for this awesome time in my young life. So I have decided to change ALL of that. I have started this diet and I am going to try to consistently work out 5-6 days a week. Well enough of the hoopla you guys get the point.. Once more unto the breach, dear friends.

1st Goal Weight: 120 Ibs

2nd Goal Weight: 110 Ibs

End Goal weight: 106 Ibs

2/13/17-

Today's weight: 126.2 lbs

Max intake: 500 cal

Exercise

CARDIO W/O 30 mins (approx 240 cal)

Walk 30 mins (approx 135 cal)

Breakfast

N/A

Lunch

1 packet of goldfish (200 cal)

1 cup of detox tea

Dinner

10 vegetable crackers (160 cal)

1 slice of whole wheat bread (100 cal)

1 cup of detox tea

Total intake: 460 cal

So excited to continue this and I hope I can keep up with the restriction! So far so good!

#2 AudsLaMods

AudsLaMods

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:53 AM

Still have three more days to update y'all on, so these restrictions on the site are starting to really annoy mee///: but here was my valentines day log which was a hard day for me because I was so tempted all day to eat candy! I went a little over my cal max but I have become so much stronger than myself in the past! For all logs I have decided to start them off with movie/book quotes for no apparent reason. Here's looking at you, kid.

2/14/17-

Today's weight: 124.8 Ibs

Max intake: 500 cal

Exercise

CARDIO W/O 30 mins (approx 240 cal)

Breakfast

3 spears of pickles (9 cal)

Lunch

1 granola bar (100 cal)

1 kit kat (42 cal)

1 dove chocolate (220 cal 0:)

Dinner

1/2 cup of goldfish (130 cal)

1 cup of detox tea

1/2 mini twix (26 cal)

Total intake: 526 cal/:

#3 AudsLaMods

AudsLaMods

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:03 AM

I felt really bad for going over my limit the previous day so I restricted extra hard this day but didn't manage to have time to workout. Very proud of myself and I know it's weird but I feel like I'm already starting to see changes in my body! EEEP!(; May the Force be with you.

2/15/17-

Todays weight: 124.8 Ibs

Max intake: 300 cal

Exercise

N/A

Breakfast

1 slice of whole wheat bread (100 cal)

Lunch

1/6 lasagna serving (146 cal)

Dinner

1/4 cup of cinnamon toast crunch (43 cal)

Total intake: 289 cal

#4 AudsLaMods

AudsLaMods

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:10 AM

Keeping up with this diet is not easy work but so full filling at the same time. Continuously keeping myself motivated!! Show me the money!

2/16/17-

Today's weight: 124.0 Ibs

Max intake: 400 cal

Exercise

N/A

Breakfast

1 granola bar (100 cal)

Lunch

1/2 Jimmy Johns #4 (255 cal)

9 reduced fat chips (65 cal)

Dinner

N/A