About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Hydroxycut gummies

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 novemberbaby

novemberbaby

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:06 PM

So i'm wanting to get some of these, and saw there was a warning not to take more than 2 in a 4 hour period and like 6 in a 24 hour period (i think?), but how seriously do you really need to take this warning, like am i going to die if i take more than recommended, not the whole bottle just like 3 or 4, because they apparently are half-strength normal Hydroxycut, which sucks, so can I take a double dose? I'm wanting to try these, i just figured id be better off than not taking them, even if they don't do much :P thanks :)

"You're only as tall as your heart will let you be And you're only as small as the world will make you seem"

-"On The Brightside", NeverShoutNever

<p>

#2 Guest_Quiet Mandalorian_*

Guest_Quiet Mandalorian_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:10 PM

I've never taken the gummies, but Hydroxycut makes good products.  They've been around for a while now unlike some of the fly by night obscure companies.  And that's a good sign.  The main ingredient in a lot of thermogenics is caffeine.  I sometimes take 3 pills (100-180mg caffeine a pill) if directions say take 2.  The only time I had a problem was when I took way too much.  I felt really bad.  A feeling that's hard to describe.  I wouldn't take more than 400mg of caffeine at  a time and within a 4 hour period.  That's a pretty high dose. If you're not used to caffeine, I would start with no more than 100mg caffeine whatever amount of pills that is, one or two.  

• ellipsisdream likes this

#3 ellipsisdream

ellipsisdream

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:20 AM

Wow... gummies? I so need to try.  :P

• novemberbaby likes this

http://pathtoelli.wordpress.com/

If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users