PM issues

MPA is a forum and community to offer support and recovery for those afflicted with an eating disorder. It is not a place to encourage people to further their eating disorder. Please be cognizant of this and make MPA the support community it needs to be.

Photo

Hydroxycut gummies

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 novemberbaby

novemberbaby

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:06 PM

So i'm wanting to get some of these, and saw there was a warning not to take more than 2 in a 4 hour period and like 6 in a 24 hour period (i think?), but how seriously do you really need to take this warning, like am i going to die if i take more than recommended, not the whole bottle just like 3 or 4, because they apparently are half-strength normal Hydroxycut, which sucks, so can I take a double dose? I'm wanting to try these, i just figured id be better off than not taking them, even if they don't do much :P thanks :)

Height: 5' 9"
SW: 145
CW: 145
UGW: 110

Personal 30 Binge Free Challenge: Day 2

7892015.jpg?338   

"You're only as tall as your heart will let you be 
And you're only as small as the world will make you seem"

-"On The Brightside", NeverShoutNever

#2 Guest_Quiet Mandalorian_*

Guest_Quiet Mandalorian_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:10 PM

I've never taken the gummies, but Hydroxycut makes good products.  They've been around for a while now unlike some of the fly by night obscure companies.  And that's a good sign.  The main ingredient in a lot of thermogenics is caffeine.  I sometimes take 3 pills (100-180mg caffeine a pill) if directions say take 2.  The only time I had a problem was when I took way too much.  I felt really bad.  A feeling that's hard to describe.  I wouldn't take more than 400mg of caffeine at  a time and within a 4 hour period.  That's a pretty high dose. If you're not used to caffeine, I would start with no more than 100mg caffeine whatever amount of pills that is, one or two.  

• ellipsisdream likes this

#3 ellipsisdream

ellipsisdream

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:20 AM

Wow... gummies? I so need to try.  :P

• novemberbaby likes this

http://pathtoelli.wordpress.com/

If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users