About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Starting 3/20 (gonna just go as long as I can)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 The Reader

The Reader

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,065 posts
  • Locationsurrounded by cats and books

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:18 PM

DISCLAIMER: I am a spoonie, which means there's a very high chance I'll have a day or a few days where I fall off the wagon. Please don't expect perfection here. I am not trying to make excuses for myself, i just am letting you know that for me it's about intention, not perfection.

So there was a thought for a while there that I was pregnant, but I just took a test yesterday and it came out negative (I'm happy, but at the same time I'm devastated)... then I got called 'fatpso' by a pro ana blog on tumblr this morning... so I am taking these two things happening within 24 hours as a sign that I need to stop this daily fight with ED recovery and just give in... it's obvious that losing weight is all I'm good for...

abc-diet-plan.jpg

Before Pic Below (dated 3/19)

Spoiler

HW: 236

SW: 194.1 (3/19)

LW: 143.2

Basic Meal Plan (at least for the beginning) -

Breakfast: Coffee (60) with creamer (varies) and splenda (0)

Lunch: whatever (depends on cal limit for the day)

Dinner: Tyson chicken breast (110)

Rewards System: (if you could give me advice I'd appreciate it)

189.9 - upper lobe piercing

175 - Dragon ps3 skin

If you are suicidal, or just need someone to talk to, there is a texting service called Crisis Text Line @ 741-741

You can also message me at any time (no judgement).

Diagnoses:

Physical

Anemia, Arthritis, Asthma, EGE, OMA, PMDD, TMJ

Psychological

BPD, Bulimia, DID, MDD, OCPD, PTSD, Social Anxiety/Phobia

tumblr_nmcpj1aoH41tvj4dvo1_500.gif

d440f1253e2115e2e5af43e102c303cf.jpg

Disclaimer: I do not tolerate body shaming of any kind. I understand that we are all here because we hate our own bodies, but that doesn't give anyone the right to make fun of someone else for their bodies. Every body is beautiful. Eating disorders are a mental illness, not an excuse to be rude to others for the way they look just because it doesn't fit into your personal definition of beauty.

#2 The Reader

The Reader

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,065 posts
  • Locationsurrounded by cats and books

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:52 PM

196.0 (???)

Goal: 500

Breakfast: skipped (slept in)

Lunch: skipped (slept in)

Dinner: 

If you are suicidal, or just need someone to talk to, there is a texting service called Crisis Text Line @ 741-741

You can also message me at any time (no judgement).

Diagnoses:

Physical

Anemia, Arthritis, Asthma, EGE, OMA, PMDD, TMJ

Psychological

BPD, Bulimia, DID, MDD, OCPD, PTSD, Social Anxiety/Phobia

tumblr_nmcpj1aoH41tvj4dvo1_500.gif

d440f1253e2115e2e5af43e102c303cf.jpg

Disclaimer: I do not tolerate body shaming of any kind. I understand that we are all here because we hate our own bodies, but that doesn't give anyone the right to make fun of someone else for their bodies. Every body is beautiful. Eating disorders are a mental illness, not an excuse to be rude to others for the way they look just because it doesn't fit into your personal definition of beauty.

#3 onelovelysoul

onelovelysoul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:11 PM

Hey, I'm also starting the ABC diet today! My husband surprised me with boneless wings today for lunch. I had 4 and a half, so I'm already at 445 calories for the day. I guess I'll have a cup of broccoli tonight for dinner, so I can stay under 500. Good luck  :)

Height: 5'9" (175.26cm)

CW: 165lb (74.8kg)
GW1: 140lb (63.5kg)

UGW: 125lb (56.7kg)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users