About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Sexual arousal and obsession with thinness

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Schizz

Schizz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:08 PM

I'm Schizz, Dutch guy, mid-20s. I know about this site for quite some time, and I finally decided to join.

I could say I'm a bit obsessed with thinness. I've always been rather thin, up to the point it cannot be missed by anyone really, and hell, I love it. Deep down I've always wanted to push it further into something more extreme though. Already a year or two ago, when my weight had dropped to a new low of 57 kg at 1,90 m (126 Ibs at 6'3), I finally decided to pick it up and managed to lose a bit more until I weighed 55 kg (121 Ibs). It was extremely rewarding. It gave me a rush. It felt great. But soon after, I stopped, thinking it's ridiculous. It's like  ''common sense'' suddenly took over again, one could say.

It's going like this for years already. It may be important to note that, strange enough, it seems like it's primarily a matter of sexual arousal for me. I get aroused by the thought of losing weight and getting thinner. It brings me into an entirely different thinking state in which I lose common sense and can get myself fully determined to go for it at last, to start losing weight until I'm as freakishly skinny as I dream of. But then, in an eyeblink, I could change my mind again, which happens as soon as my level of sexual arousal has decreased again, after I jerked off, for example. It can go multiple times a day up and down this way. At times, I can be into an ongoing state of arousal for a couple days on end and masturbate on thinspo for hours, but soon, it will be over again, and I'll look back on it all as being totally ridiculous, or sometimes even feel disgusted by my behavior.

The point is, I'm tired of this ongoing inner conflict. I find it a rather embarrassing story as well, but I felt like I wanted to share with you guys now anyway and get to know what you guys think about it. Could someone maybe even relate to it in some way?

• blobfish, slimfitguy and w1234515 like this

#2 skinny999

skinny999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:00 PM

Also ashamed/embarrassed myself, but I definitely agree/understand. I'm not sure how to get out of the mindset currently... I don't mind it too much but every now and then I also have second thoughts as you also indicate. And my arousal is more so driven by other people rather than myself (other people losing weight)... not sure what to make of that, either =/. Honestly I sometimes consider seeking help about it but haven't reached that stage, yet. Would you want to discuss it in Kik, etc? It's nice to know I'm not so alone haha. 26 here so similarly aged, too. Thanks for posting :)

#3 skinny999

skinny999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:21 PM

My kik is huehuehue9 if you want ... I can't see where to message it privately haha

#4 doul1998

doul1998

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:21 PM

hey ! First of all i would like to say that you are extremely skinny !! I really want to know how you do this. Secondly i think that all you have to do is to go to a psychologist. It my be strange for you at first, but i believe that he can help you better than us and manage your problem !! 

#5 slimfitguy

slimfitguy

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:11 PM

I'm Schizz, Dutch guy, mid-20s. I know about this site for quite some time, and I finally decided to join.

I could say I'm a bit obsessed with thinness. I've always been rather thin, up to the point it cannot be missed by anyone really, and hell, I love it. Deep down I've always wanted to push it further into something more extreme though. Already a year or two ago, when my weight had dropped to a new low of 57 kg at 1,90 m (126 Ibs at 6'3), I finally decided to pick it up and managed to lose a bit more until I weighed 55 kg (121 Ibs). It was extremely rewarding. It gave me a rush. It felt great. But soon after, I stopped, thinking it's ridiculous. It's like  ''common sense'' suddenly took over again, one could say.

It's going like this for years already. It may be important to note that, strange enough, it seems like it's primarily a matter of sexual arousal for me. I get aroused by the thought of losing weight and getting thinner. It brings me into an entirely different thinking state in which I lose common sense and can get myself fully determined to go for it at last, to start losing weight until I'm as freakishly skinny as I dream of. But then, in an eyeblink, I could change my mind again, which happens as soon as my level of sexual arousal has decreased again, after I jerked off, for example. It can go multiple times a day up and down this way. At times, I can be into an ongoing state of arousal for a couple days on end and masturbate on thinspo for hours, but soon, it will be over again, and I'll look back on it all as being totally ridiculous, or sometimes even feel disgusted by my behavior.

The point is, I'm tired of this ongoing inner conflict. I find it a rather embarrassing story as well, but I felt like I wanted to share with you guys now anyway and get to know what you guys think about it. Could someone maybe even relate to it in some way?

absolutely the same.....only with the difference that i was overweight as a teenager and got turned on by very skinny guys and seeing ribs, hipbones, concaved stomach and so on. From the age of 16 i started to skip meals, sometimes even for more days and seeing my weight drop and becomein skinnier turned me on as well as seeing other skinny guys and the idea to become skeletal thin.....Seem´s we share the same ideas. My internal conflict now it that i struggle between getting lean muscular and ripped, as quite everyone wants to see or skeletal thin.

#6 slimfitguy

slimfitguy

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:20 PM

you can also pm me :  MrThinfit @KIK

#7 Schizz

Schizz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:43 PM

Thanks for the replies. Good to know I'm seeminly not alone in this.

Would you want to discuss it in Kik, etc? It's nice to know I'm not so alone haha. 26 here so similarly aged, too. Thanks for posting :)

I PM'ed.

hey ! First of all i would like to say that you are extremely skinny !! I really want to know how you do this. Secondly i think that all you have to do is to go to a psychologist. It my be strange for you at first, but i believe that he can help you better than us and manage your problem !! 

Meh, not really. Sure, I'm thin, but honestly not as thin as you might expect from my stats. Or maybe I'm just used to it or something, I dunno... How I do this? How I do what? I'm doing nothing really, which is pretty much the entire problem, resulting from my alternation between those two states I described which are causing a maddening inner conflict. I'm doing nothing special, really. I only got myself well-informed when it comes to nutrition over the years, and I'm just maintaining by having carefully thought out what I'm eating and what not. I've never really been into dieting, restriction or fasting or whatever... I just happened to mention something about it in this post as well, in another thread.

I don't think a psychologist will be of much use in this, to be honest. Also, no way I'll ever talk about this to someone in real. How the fuck can you explain this to anyone not having personal experience with it, or who doesn't at least has something off when it comes to appearance, weight or eating?

absolutely the same.....only with the difference that i was overweight as a teenager and got turned on by very skinny guys and seeing ribs, hipbones, concaved stomach and so on. From the age of 16 i started to skip meals, sometimes even for more days and seeing my weight drop and becomein skinnier turned me on as well as seeing other skinny guys and the idea to become skeletal thin.....Seem´s we share the same ideas. My internal conflict now it that i struggle between getting lean muscular and ripped, as quite everyone wants to see or skeletal thin.

Yeah, that lean, muscular and ripped type of body (not bulky, but just the kind with an extremely low body fat percentage, that's what you mean, right?) attracts me as well. I guess I would be equally happy with both though. Therefore, I'm more directed to what seems to be the easiest option, which seems to be just bones. It might become something of more concern for me too in the near future though. I've always liked to cycle, and now I recently started living on my own, I plan to pick it up as a hobby more seriously by buying a racing bike and starting to make longer tours just for the sake of it, rather than cycling primarily as a ways of transportation. Once I get myself fully into cycling, I may or may not start to think about trying to get my body fat further down, rather than being focused on weight/getting skinny alone. Definitely nothing wrong with the idea of putting some work into getting my arm veins to stick out a little more next summer, not to mention what else will start showing once I start to focus more specifically on my body fat percentage. It's rather poor at my current weight, but even at just about 2 kg less, some veins on my stomach already start to show, so that's kinda promising.

• slimfitguy likes this

#8 Guest_synne alserda_*

Guest_synne alserda_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:03 PM

Definitely nothing wrong with the idea of putting some work into getting my arm veins to stick out a little more next summer, not to mention what else will start showing once I start to focus more specifically on my body fat percentage. It's rather poor at my current weight, but even at just about 2 kg less, some veins on my stomach already start to show, so that's kinda promising.

Stomach veins? Wow! :o

#9 slimfitguy

slimfitguy

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:58 PM

Thanks for the replies. Good to know I'm seeminly not alone in this.

I PM'ed.

Meh, not really. Sure, I'm thin, but honestly not as thin as you might expect from my stats. Or maybe I'm just used to it or something, I dunno... How I do this? How I do what? I'm doing nothing really, which is pretty much the entire problem, resulting from my alternation between those two states I described which are causing a maddening inner conflict. I'm doing nothing special, really. I only got myself well-informed when it comes to nutrition over the years, and I'm just maintaining by having carefully thought out what I'm eating and what not. I've never really been into dieting, restriction or fasting or whatever... I just happened to mention something about it in this post as well, in another thread.

I don't think a psychologist will be of much use in this, to be honest. Also, no way I'll ever talk about this to someone in real. How the fuck can you explain this to anyone not having personal experience with it, or who doesn't at least has something off when it comes to appearance, weight or eating?

Yeah, that lean, muscular and ripped type of body (not bulky, but just the kind with an extremely low body fat percentage, that's what you mean, right?) attracts me as well. I guess I would be equally happy with both though. Therefore, I'm more directed to what seems to be the easiest option, which seems to be just bones. It might become something of more concern for me too in the near future though. I've always liked to cycle, and now I recently started living on my own, I plan to pick it up as a hobby more seriously by buying a racing bike and starting to make longer tours just for the sake of it, rather than cycling primarily as a ways of transportation. Once I get myself fully into cycling, I may or may not start to think about trying to get my body fat further down, rather than being focused on weight/getting skinny alone. Definitely nothing wrong with the idea of putting some work into getting my arm veins to stick out a little more next summer, not to mention what else will start showing once I start to focus more specifically on my body fat percentage. It's rather poor at my current weight, but even at just about 2 kg less, some veins on my stomach already start to show, so that's kinda promising.

for me it seems easier go get ripped and lean muscular than skeletal thin bc i love working out in gym. First goal for me is to loose all fat at an lowest bf% an then i will see whant happens if i go on and loose muscles too....

Do you have any pictures? Your body must look amazing.

#10 Schizz

Schizz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:19 PM

First goal for me is to loose all fat at an lowest bf% ...)

Yeah, and exactly that is the hard part. Cutting is not the same as just losing weight, just as a cutting diet is different from a general weight loss diet. It's rather complicated to get your body fat down to 7%.

Do you have any pictures? Your body must look amazing.

Not now, as I'm at a recent highest now... :/ Maybe if things are ''back in order''... :P

#11 StarvingPaul

StarvingPaul

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:33 PM

I find my sex stamina increases the more I starve, the more I can give, either with my g/f, which she finds quite interesting and wonders where i get the energy from.

Though last week i came from a run, and was  so weak, i lying there, couldn't move, but she got me and starting to beat it and it took ages before i came.

Feeling good about your body is why i do it, makes me want to lose more

• slimfitguy likes this

#12 slimfitguy

slimfitguy

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:00 PM

Yeah, and exactly that is the hard part. Cutting is not the same as just losing weight, just as a cutting diet is different from a general weight loss diet. It's rather complicated to get your body fat down to 7%.

Not now, as I'm at a recent highest now... :/ Maybe if things are ''back in order''... :P

I´m trying to get my bf down wit intermittant fasting bc it´s the best way to get along with in daily life, but success ist not realy as i hoped and as it´s promoted from the experts of imf at youtube and social medias...But maybe it´s because of having too big meals and should reduce alcohol to a minimum, but there´s always someone that seduces to eat or drink alcohol....whitout drinking alkohol weightloss seems much easier.

maybee you have pictures of your skinniest and best times :P  need some thinspiration.....

#13 Schizz

Schizz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:55 PM

maybee you have pictures of your skinniest and best times :P  need some thinspiration.....

I used to have some indeed, but I removed them some time ago, when I was back in a mood thinking it's all totally ridiculous. Now I regret... :/ Back in my teens, I used to have a lot of pictures of my skinny forearms/arm veins as well, but I removed them also, already years ago. I regret that even more. I wish I still had those pics. It was just fuckin' amazing. I really wish I could have a look at those pics again. It was so extreme... but alas.

#14 skinnyboyeternal

skinnyboyeternal

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Locationhalfway between the gutter and the stars

Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:24 AM

I don't get aroused necessarily by losing weight but I do find a skinnier body sexier for me. so I fantasize more about having sex with someone with that body than if I'm heavier, which is when I feel worse about my body too

• slimfitguy likes this

borgore-o.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#15 slimfitguy

slimfitguy

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 09:44 AM

I used to have some indeed, but I removed them some time ago, when I was back in a mood thinking it's all totally ridiculous. Now I regret... :/ Back in my teens, I used to have a lot of pictures of my skinny forearms/arm veins as well, but I removed them also, already years ago. I regret that even more. I wish I still had those pics. It was just fuckin' amazing. I really wish I could have a look at those pics again. It was so extreme... but alas.

did you delete all the picturs? no security copies any more?

#16 Schizz

Schizz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 12:59 PM

did you delete all the picturs? no security copies any more?

Sadly, no.

#17 skinny999

skinny999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:05 PM

[deleted] 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users