PM issues

MPA is a forum and community to offer support and recovery for those afflicted with an eating disorder. It is not a place to encourage people to further their eating disorder. Please be cognizant of this and make MPA the support community it needs to be.

Photo

White chocolate mono with intermittent fasting results

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tina

Tina

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:38 PM

Starting tomorrow (Sunday 8th) I am going to do my own version of chocolate diet. I will break some of the mono rules, but I decided slow weight loss is better than this crazy binge purge cycle I am stuck with.

The main rules I'll break are taking vitamins and supplements and also eating late at night.

This is my plan:

First thing in the morning I'll take my supplements. Whole food multi vitamin, a green powder (amazing grass), and some collagen. I also take a few more supplement. Since I started mono ing and in general not taking my supplements my hair is falling and I'm freaking out.

I will eat 300 grams of chocolate between hours of 6 to 10 pm. It will be 1700 calories. I usually go to bed around midnight. I know eating late is bad but all my hunger and cravings happen late night. Even if I eat 2000 cals during the day i feel bingy at night. I am starting with a 4 hour window and will try to cut it shorter gradually.

I will drink one dieter's tea per day (it's basically a senna tea, laxative). I will try to drink it 2-3 hour before my first chocolate.

I will take a sleep aid pill at night. Probably nytol. I am insomniac and I found good sleep makes a day and night difference in my mood and energy. I cannot really put any space between that and chocolate.

For now I will stick to Lindt white chocolate. I have found that any other chocolate (milk or dark) really messes my sleep. Also I freaking love milk chocolate. I'll never get sick of it.

I am planning to keep doing this till I maintain or gain. Then I will reduce the chocolate to 200 and later 100 grams. 

Will post my results daily here. Anyone who is doing white chocolate mono can join me.

5' 3"

CW: 105.8 lbs (Updated Oct 15th 2014)
LW: 100-102 lbs (June to Dec 2013)

GW: 96 lbs (43.5 kg - BMI: 17 - new BMI: 17.5)

UGW: Maintain under 96 lbs

#2 Guest_rosesandcandy_*

Guest_rosesandcandy_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:00 PM

did it work??

#3 Tina

Tina

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

I'm still on day one. Will sleep in 3 ish hours.
I will update my weight changes tomorrow morning. :)

5' 3"

#4 Tina

Tina

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:19 AM

Day 1 Update:

I took my supplements (lots of whole food vitamins, a green powder mix) in the morning and noon. Then took some dieter's tea (basically mild laxative) around 4.

Started my first chocolate meal at 5 pm. I could have waited much longer but I just did it cause I felt nervous about eating all the chocolate too late in the day. However, I still ended up eating too late. I finished the chocolate at 11 pm. Slept at midnight.

I ate 300 grams Lindt white chocolate in total, which is 1700 cals. To be honest, 200 grams was really enough. I ate it just because I bought that much and I can't live with food under the same roof, lol. Also to experiment with amount.

I also had a sleep aid pill (nytol) during my last chocolate meal. Slept very well. Woke up at 7.5 hours without a clock. Was not hungry last night or this morning.

I lost 2 lbs this morning, went from 119.6 to 117.6. It was after a bm but also the weight yesterday was after a bm.

A big part of weight loss is water and food weight cause this is after a binge day. However, I am getting my period either today or in the next 2-3 days, I always gain a shit load of weight a few days before my period, which I'll lose 4-5 ish days after it starts.

Overall happy with results.

• itslizzybeth likes this

5' 3"

#5 Tina

Tina

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:21 AM

Update:

I have a big event in exactly 9 days from now. I REALLY need to lose a lot of weight till then.

So now I changed my plan:

I will fast for as long as I can, and then when I get really hungry or if I can't function at work, I will have 1 white chocolate bar (100 grams, 566 cals).

I don't know how much I'll eat yet, but I will update my intake and results.

I will take all of my vitamins and supplements, green powder, electrolyte drink, and tea or coffee. I will also eat late at night if I have to (my main problem and the reason I broke all my previous fasts is because I cannot sleep fasted. So if I can't I'll have to eat even when in bed).

5' 3"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users