About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

ABC Diet, 5"8 126 lbs, Friggs journey to 100, 03/04/"17

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 PoundsLostNVRfound

PoundsLostNVRfound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 02:02 AM

YOURE DOING GREAT KEEP IT UP!! Maybe try lots of multivitamins and hair and nail vitamins, I eat these things like crazy!!! Stay safe though!❤️
  • Frigg likes this

#22 Frigg

Frigg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 02:17 AM

YOURE DOING GREAT KEEP IT UP!! Maybe try lots of multivitamins and hair and nail vitamins, I eat these things like crazy!!! Stay safe though!❤️

Thank you, I'll go get some today, been slacking on the vitamins lately so glad you reminded me ☆

#23 AnabattleOR

AnabattleOR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 11 April 2017 - 01:42 PM

Love reading this. You are doing so well
5"8 | HW: 218lbs | CW: 155.4lbs |
GW1: 143lbs | GW2: 136lbs | GW3: 130lbs |
GW4: 126lbs | UGW: 120lbs

#24 Frigg

Frigg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:24 AM

I fucked up guys. I slipped and let myself binge this last week, don't know how much I weigh now. Not eating today and taking laxatives to clear the system and see how much I delayed my progress because I think I might be back at 126 or even over, that's how it feels anyway. I've got love handles and my stomach is bulging over my pants, I can feel my thighs jiggle when I move my legs. I hate this. My s/o (I'll call him J here) came over from England three weeks ago and he's a major trigger because he loves junk food. He's leaving tomorrow and we don't know when he can come over next, he's moving in the end of July but it's still a while away to me.

I think I'm not alone when I say that fasting and restricting (even purging sometimes) is the most successful coping mechanism for stress. When I see the number on the scale drop or gone a whole day without eating it feels like I'm in ecstasy and there's nothing like it ☆

#25 lostdesires

lostdesires

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:11 PM

Do you excersize while completeing the diet? And how did/do you spread out each meal?

#26 Frigg

Frigg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:10 AM

Do you excersize while completeing the diet? And how did/do you spread out each meal?

I did a light routine with minimal boundaries (min. 100 squats, crunches, star jumps, leg lifts, mountain climbers a day). Also try to reach 10.000 step limit a day. For food I generally skip breakfast then spread out a couple tangerines for energy (and keep up appearances) throughout the afternoon. Then dinner is my main meal with most calories, after which I'll usually weigh out some fruit and snack on that to prevent binges. Lots and lots of vitamins and water too ☆
  • Breezyblitzkrieg likes this

#27 Frigg

Frigg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:08 AM

20/04/"17
Weight: 121 lbs

Yesterday's food:
Nothing

Weight before the binge was 118 and I only gained 3 pounds. Lemme tell you it was a hardcore binge with lots of ice cream (whole tubs a day) fatty food and crisps. But I'm working on getting those 3 lbs off now by Sunday and hopefully I'll reach 118. 200 calorie day today and I'm making my oh so filling pumpkin souppp. Filling up on water with some lemon juice because I always feel weak after a fast and a glass of water with some lemon drops gets and keeps me going for the day ☆

#28 Frigg

Frigg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:40 AM

21/04/"17
Weight: 121 lbs

Yesterday's food:

Breakfast
Tangerines - 50

Lunch
Spa lemon water - 100

Dinner
Pumpkin soup - 100

Total: 250

Well I went 100 calories over because I thought the spa was 0 cal. So stupid, but I learnt. Taking the 100 off my 200 calorie day today. I stayed the same weight so I'm hoping I'll lose some tomorrow ☆

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users