About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

7 Day Fat Fasting with Pics & Recipes (5.4 lbs lost)

fat fast fat fast fasting keto ketosis fat fasting diet vegetarian recipes

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 heartshapedheart

heartshapedheart

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:15 AM

Totally trying this after my current diet ends in two weeks, thank you sooo much for posting this and the recipes!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#62 zeppelin.cries

zeppelin.cries

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationNZ

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:27 AM

Totally trying this after my current diet ends in two weeks, thank you sooo much for posting this and the recipes!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're welcome! Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to answer them. :)

H:5'6" HW:128 CW:99.2(16.0 BMI) LW:78.5(13.2 BMI) 

GW1:110 GW2:100 UGW:95(15.3 BMI) UUGW:74(12.0 BMI)

tumblr_mmh255aAEg1rixetuo1_500.gif

#63 Audrinaa<3

Audrinaa<3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:48 AM

So did it surpress your appetite every day ?? Thanks I love this thread

#64 zeppelin.cries

zeppelin.cries

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationNZ

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:16 AM

So did it surpress your appetite every day ?? Thanks I love this thread

Every. Single. Day. 

After every. Single. Meal. 

And the satiety would carry throughout the day.

The only times when I wasn't satiated was late at night HOURS after I had eaten. And it was only because my body was desperate for carbs and was trying to make me eat before it dropped the water weight. On a scale of 0-10 in terms of carb cravings, they were about a 3. But I also take medication that increases carb cravings late at night. So keep that in mind, too.

#65 Audrinaa<3

Audrinaa<3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:02 AM

Every. Single. Day.

The only times when I wasn't satiated was late at night HOURS after I had eaten. And it was only because my body was desperate for carbs and was trying to make me eat before it dropped the water weight. On a scale of 0-10 in terms of carb cravings, they were about a 3. But I also take medication that increases carb cravings late at night. So keep that in mind, too.

and have you done low carb before or was this your first time ?

#66 zeppelin.cries

zeppelin.cries

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationNZ

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:31 AM

and have you done low carb before or was this your first time ?

My first time.

#67 Audrinaa<3

Audrinaa<3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:55 AM

Okay , that's really promising to me then , I messed up on weds but I'm back doing low carb and I'm scared of the keto flu/ no results with all this fat

#68 zeppelin.cries

zeppelin.cries

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationNZ

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:58 AM

Okay , that's really promising to me then , I messed up on weds but I'm back doing low carb and I'm scared of the keto flu/ no results with all this fat

Oh, you'll definitely see results. Especially as it will probably keep you in the bathroom for the first few days and you'll lose water weight. Unless you're me and drastically overcompensate by waterloading to an unsafe degree. You will probably experience the keto flu, but I'm also especially reactive to things, so you may not experience it as badly as I did. But make sure you have a few days where you don't have to do a whole lot (mild work, or better, a weekend). 

In terms of fat, I know it's super scary. We're taught from a young age that you are what you eat, but ultimately, it's calories in, calories out. So the recipes are high fat, but you really won't want to eat more. I had to force myself to finish these meals at times.

#69 Audrinaa<3

Audrinaa<3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:10 AM

Oh, you'll definitely see results. Especially as it will probably keep you in the bathroom for the first few days and you'll lose water weight. Unless you're me and drastically overcompensate by waterloading to an unsafe degree. You will probably experience the keto flu, but I'm also especially reactive to things, so you may not experience it as badly as I did. But make sure you have a few days where you don't have to do a whole lot (mild work, or better, a weekend).
In terms of fat, I know it's super scary. We're taught from a young age that you are what you eat, but ultimately, it's calories in, calories out. So the recipes are high fat, but you really won't want to eat more. I had to force myself to finish these meals at times.

so promising thank you!! I'll keep u posted :) x

#70 zeppelin.cries

zeppelin.cries

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationNZ

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:11 AM

so promising thank you!! I'll keep u posted :) x

Just be sure to drink at least 4 litres of water a day and put extra salt on your food! Feel free to DM me, too. :)

• Audrinaa<3 likes this

#71 anne87

anne87

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:42 PM

This was absolutely amazing to read, thank you so much for sharing. I think you're writing style is fabulous and I love your sense of humor.

I just tried to do HFLC as a vegetarian but really struggled with eating too many cals per day. This is soooo helpful, thank you so much for sharing your experience and your recipes.

You're amazing, thanks!!!

• Monday Smile likes this

5'4

HW- 145

(after treatment)

LW- 90

CW- 105 102

GW-85?

#72 zeppelin.cries

zeppelin.cries

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationNZ

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:28 PM

This was absolutely amazing to read, thank you so much for sharing. I think you're writing style is fabulous and I love your sense of humor.

I just tried to do HFLC as a vegetarian but really struggled with eating too many cals per day. This is soooo helpful, thank you so much for sharing your experience and your recipes.

You're amazing, thanks!!!

On my gosh thank you so much! I put A LOT of work into it. I'm just happy someone appreciates it. :)

• Monday Smile likes this

#73 niallhoran

niallhoran

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,590 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:35 PM

Every. Single. Day. 

Really? Granted, I was only heavily restricting carbs (like under 9g a day) for 3 days, but I always woke up soooo hungry and it lasted until I ate and after. I eventually had to stop restricting because it was so painful lol. Maybe I wasn't eating enough fats? But I feel like I was hm. Idk! I don't wake up that hungry or have that hunger last even after I eat immediately when I'm intaking normal carb amounts. Maybe it doesn't do well with me?

Spoiler

#74 zeppelin.cries

zeppelin.cries

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationNZ

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:00 PM

Really? Granted, I was only heavily restricting carbs (like under 9g a day) for 3 days, but I always woke up soooo hungry and it lasted until I ate and after. I eventually had to stop restricting because it was so painful lol. Maybe I wasn't eating enough fats? But I feel like I was hm. Idk! I don't wake up that hungry or have that hunger last even after I eat immediately when I'm intaking normal carb amounts. Maybe it doesn't do well with me?

Yes, a big reason why the satiety carried was due to the high fat percentage. Mostly what I ate was heavy cream, egg yolks, and oil. I also have been doing IF well before I even cared about carbs, so maybe going 16 hours without food or substance is easier for me than for other people in general. But A few times I didn't want to eat dinner because I was so full and my appetite was so suppressed. Protein is satiating, but only for so long. So if you're struggling to keep your hunger and cravings at bay, I suggest eating more fat. I know it's scary, because fat equals high calories. But try half a teaspoon or two of cream in your coffee. That usually works for me. 

• niallhoran likes this

#75 leihua

leihua

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 11:17 PM

Thank you for this very detailed documentation of your diet, It's exactly what I was looking to find. I really enjoyed it. It has really helped me out!

#76 zeppelin.cries

zeppelin.cries

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationNZ

Posted 24 April 2017 - 11:51 PM

Thank you for this very detailed documentation of your diet, It's exactly what I was looking to find. I really enjoyed it. It has really helped me out!

Glad you liked it! Hopefully it works for you as it did for me! Let me know if you have any questions!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fat, fast, fat fast, fasting, keto, ketosis, fat fasting, diet, vegetarian, recipes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users