About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Feminine trans boys?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Tyler Lee

Tyler Lee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:21 PM

So I'm FTM and super feminine(you know, because everything is genderless and all that) Is anyone else like this?

#2 kacchon

kacchon

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,684 posts
  • Locationsugomori city, probably ruining everything

Posted 12 April 2017 - 01:18 PM

I like makeup and skirts and some other traditionally feminine stuff

I'm a boy, I don't get how being pretty or liking flowers makes me any less of one

so basically yes

• KuroLi, Catch 22, InkTea and 1 other like this

original.gif

“Oh? Maybe the brain-dead boy's not so dead after all.”

kacchon's thinspo

brain dead meme thread

tumblr_n31ty9h9a71qzrjtlo1_400.gif

#3 Tyler Lee

Tyler Lee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 12 April 2017 - 01:29 PM

I like makeup and skirts and some other traditionally feminine stuff

I'm a boy, I don't get how being pretty or liking flowers makes me any less of one

so basically yes

Yes exactly! By being like this I'm trying to prove that nothing is gender-specific but I feel as if I'm seen as less of a man because of it

#4 kacchon

kacchon

Omniscient

• Members
  • 4,684 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 01:33 PM

Yes exactly! By being like this I'm trying to prove that nothing is gender-specific but I feel as if I'm seen as less of a man because of it

I like plaid skirts. You know who else likes plaid skirts? Scottish men. You know who throws around trees for fun? Scottish men.

Honestly, at some point you just gotta do whatever the fuck you like and ignore people who disapprove when it's something as harmless as the way you dress or the hobbies you have

• Margay and LovelyHills like this

original.gif

kacchon's thinspo

brain dead meme thread

#5 Guest_mercurialis_*

Guest_mercurialis_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:16 PM

hey it me

i love me some feminine things tbh like i'll probably keep shaving after i transition because i love smooth skin so much

and once i start passing more i'll pick up makeup again because i look so good with it lmaoooooo

and i'm definitely going to be that stereotypical white gay boy who wears flower crowns and crop tops

• LovelyHills likes this

#6 cunterella

cunterella

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:20 AM

eyyyy what up? I'm a feminine trans boy too and I feel you. I love Cinderella, makeup, skirts, having long hair, your stereotypical girly stuff. (You can pry my eyeliner from my cold dead trans hands.)

<p>cinderella-transformation-gif.gif

I'm (a) Pretty Queer.

he/they

Spoiler

#7 NeverWalkAlone

NeverWalkAlone

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:20 AM

I'm a transguy too haha.

I act really feminine and i quite like waisting money skin care products and body mists from the body shop (kinda specific).

I pass pretty well but i'd quite like to experiment more with makeup in a few years if i start T haha.

don't feel alone buds (:

SW: 63.4 kg

CW: 58.4 kg

GW 1: 55.0 kg

GW 2: 52.0 kg

GW 3: 49.0 kg

GW 4: 47.0 kg

UGW: 45.0 kg

175 cm

BMI: 18.9

1 day clean (cutting)

#8 Tyler Lee

Tyler Lee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:13 AM

eyyyy what up? I'm a feminine trans boy too and I feel you. I love Cinderella, makeup, skirts, having long hair, your stereotypical girly stuff. (You can pry my eyeliner from my cold dead trans hands.)

SAME

#9 Cymmetry

Cymmetry

Faceache

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,298 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:23 AM

this is me.

i don't wear make-up or dresses or anything, but i like a lot of stereotypical "girly" things and my mannerisms are very feminine.

i sometimes feel like i'm not really a boy and i'm just confused and delusional. but my therapist reminds me that plenty of cis boys are feminine and it doesn't make them any less of a boy.

#10 nowhereboy

nowhereboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:30 AM

I wish I could be open about liking fem stuff without people misgendering me... like I wish I could paint my nails like a lot of gay guys do (at least at my school) but then people would just think I'm a girl more than they already do

Honestly my parents didn't believe I was trans for a long time because I was a pretty "girly" kid and I'm not into sports and whatever boys are supposed to be into

• Grimmley'sSS, Catch 22 and Echeveria like this

height: 5'7  hw: 115  cw: 99  gw: 95  ugw: 85

trans guy, he/him/his pronouns please

started t on 3/21/17

#11 shepaintsingrey

shepaintsingrey

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,256 posts
  • Locationidk

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:49 PM

i usually identify as agender but i refer to myself as a boy so do i count?

but yeah i love dresses n nail polish n it took me awhile to realize that i could be a boy n still like those things

grey

they/them pronouns

stats / cant update until late may

Spoiler

accountability

thinspo

rants

gifs

Spoiler

i'm a genderless void does that count?

#12 eanan

eanan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:36 PM

*slowly raises hand* hiya

tbh i would say im somewhere between feminine and masculine (in the goofy range i guess) but if any of u want to talk abt having long hair or gardening,,,, hmu.......

i also want to say im shocked at how many other trans guys there seem to be on here? when i first signed up i wasn't expecting all the boys to be here but damn

i would say its a welcoming sight but i hate that our community is apparently disproportionately affected by eating disorders :>( 

• Tyler Lee and Grimmley'sSS like this

d115f2c2f01f18c896956a7442c45af8.jpg

#13 Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • LocationGay and lesbian kingdom of the coral sea islands

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:39 PM

ALso pretty feminine trans guy, I like my makeup and other feminine stuff, but I think I balance it in not wear skirts and dresses (which I hope to do when I gain confidence) 

• Tyler Lee likes this

Quotes by me:

Spoiler

Because I hate myself.

Spoiler

#14 -merlin-

-merlin-

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:38 PM

i'm a really feminine trans guy ((i dance and wear nail polish and jewelry and haven't worn skirts because i'm not confident enough to currently but i plan to once i'm okay with my body))
and i don't have a huge problem with it because at the end of the day i know who i am, but i get really self conscious about not passing but if it means doing//wearing things i don't really want to, then what's even the point of trying to pass
((sorry this kinda turned into venting whoops,)) >.<

#15 Grimmley'sSS

Grimmley'sSS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:09 AM

I like plaid skirts. You know who else likes plaid skirts? Scottish men. You know who throws around trees for fun? Scottish men.

They're not skirts and they're sacred. Great job shitting on an entire culture in the hopes of making a point.

• eanan likes this

Salvation is on every street corner and you take one space or you give it.

Chazz: Who'd win in a wrestling match, Lemmy or God?

Chris Moore: Lemmy.

[Rex imitates a game show buzzer]

Chris Moore: ... God?

Rex: Wrong, dickhead, trick question. Lemmy *IS* God.

I'm average and screwed up enough that I might just write a song that will live forever. And then it's all going to be worth it.

#16 Grimmley'sSS

Grimmley'sSS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:15 AM

*slowly raises hand* hiya

tbh i would say im somewhere between feminine and masculine (in the goofy range i guess) but if any of u want to talk abt having long hair or gardening,,,, hmu.......

i also want to say im shocked at how many other trans guys there seem to be on here? when i first signed up i wasn't expecting all the boys to be here but damn

i would say its a welcoming sight but i hate that our community is apparently disproportionately affected by eating disorders :>( 

hmu whenever ur able to use chat. You seem like-minded and chill. It's refreshing.

• eanan likes this

I'm average and screwed up enough that I might just write a song that will live forever. And then it's all going to be worth it.

#17 kacchon

kacchon

Omniscient

• Members
  • 4,684 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:25 AM

They're not skirts and they're sacred. Great job shitting on an entire culture in the hopes of making a point.

I'm scottish and can confirm yes, kilts are pretty much skirts. Not an average skirt, but still a skirt.

I wasn't saying that to shit on anyone or to start an argument. Sorry you got offended.

• Catch 22 likes this

original.gif

kacchon's thinspo

brain dead meme thread

#18 eanan

eanan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:43 PM

hmu whenever ur able to use chat. You seem like-minded and chill. It's refreshing.

whenever i figure out how to add friends or chat hell yeah lets talk about fertilizer and neem oil and shit

• Grimmley'sSS likes this

d115f2c2f01f18c896956a7442c45af8.jpg

#19 Grimmley'sSS

Grimmley'sSS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:49 PM

I'm scottish and can confirm yes, kilts are pretty much skirts. Not an average skirt, but still a skirt.

I wasn't saying that to shit on anyone or to start an argument. Sorry you got offended.

Wow, you have a little bit of Scottish blood in your family history? That's like so totally impressive. Obviously that means you're allowed to speak for an entire society and history of people through whipping disgraceful ignorance and deciding that you are the be all; end all about whether or not something sacred is allowed to be belittled and crapped on. I must have forgotten.

Wait.. no. I didn't. My patriotism to my mother country is represented when I wear the kilt of my forefathers on days of celebration for my people. My Ancestors were part of designing one of the first great nations and the kilt is the symbol of their dedicated loyalty and bravery, fighting for my right to exist. Wearing a kilt is an act of honour unto my blood which came before me and reigns within me; an honour that I am pledged to respect and appreciate as a symbol of every pint of crimson life that was poured from my fathers' throats who put down their lives to protect my future. The kilt is not a whimsical garment one dons as an act of fashion. It is sacred. It is patriotism incarnate. It is a vow of brotherhood that connects the men of my people and inspires us to become great and fight for what is right as our Ancestors did for us. So don't even pretend like I'm over sensitive for taking your flippant disregard and outright disrespect for the culture that raised me more seriously than you think I should. My nationality is my religion, my soul, and my reason for all that I go on to succeed. I will not stand by quietly while you defame my ancestry by pretending you have the right to dispute the sacredness of a TRUE Scotsman's kilt through the inflammatory act of comparing a sacred item to that of a random piece of cloth.  

#20 xandereh_

xandereh_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:11 PM

IM also a Transguy who likes "girly things". Like makeup and stuff like that. But whenever I do stuff like that it makes me feel less of a guy. I'm already told that I can never be a "true guy". So feminine things make other people point it out and make me feel stupid. I honestly hate it so much since I still don't pass well in public.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users