About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Feminine trans boys?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Nick.nm

Nick.nm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:24 AM

I identify as a demiboy, but yes, I have found I like a lot of "feminine stuff"! (With the exception of dresses and skirts. I can't stand either)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#22 Catch 22

Catch 22

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,430 posts
  • LocationGetting kuru

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:17 AM

me, in my genderless sundress: i am a man

• skinny_gothkid_victor likes this

"Coloured lights can hypnotize, sparkle someone else's eyes."

He/Him

Sixteen

5'0.75"

Higher of 142.6lbs (28.4 BMI)

Lower of 94.6lbs (18.9 BMI)

Current of 97.6lbs (19.5 BMI)

Goal of 72.8lbs (14.5 BMI)

Days binge free: 0

Accountability

giphy.gif

#23 HonneyBee

HonneyBee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:10 PM

Sup. I'm a femme trans boy too. Although I like masc shit too.. But dude I ve spent so long stressing about the fact that I like ''girly'' shit as well as dude shit.

• skinny_gothkid_victor likes this

Relapse. Coffee. Calories.

slytherin.gif?w=640&h=153

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

#24 peppermin-tae

peppermin-tae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:30 PM

I can relate

i like makeup and cute things and my mannerisms are very feminine

but its easy to feel like im not being 'trans enough' which is silly because guys can like feminine things too

Height: 5'7'

CW:132lb

GW:115lb

Army <3 - Scorpio sun/Gemini moon

#25 sleeplessleorising

sleeplessleorising

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNortheast USA

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:43 AM

i'm AFAB and masc/use male pronouns (came out really recently and am still getting used to identifying as "trans", which is why i don't immediately use the term "trans guy" or anything similar?) and i don't necessarily identify as "femme" because internally i don't feel that way, but my aesthetic didn't change a ton post coming out, and i definitely often present aesthetically as cis femme, especially since i wear heavy eyeliner most of the time (partially because i always have/partially to try and distract from amphetamine-abuse-induced bad skin). my clothing choice ranges from neutral to femme, though i usually wear a binder as of recently, regardless of the rest of my outfit.

i don't plan on going on HRT, nor do i plan on heavily changing my aesthetic (which again, varies day to day) because to me, my masculinity should not need to be reliant on my appearance. with all that said, it definitely does not help my dysphoria knowing that to the average person who doesn't know me, i appear feminine, as well as to my customers at work (i work in a coffee shop), etc. i definitely fear that no one will ever take me seriously, even though i've known other trans people who didn't try to traditionally ""pass"" and i had no doubts about their gender. i guess i'm still just really internally uncomfortable and hold myself to a different standard thanks to dysphoria. but i look good in skinny jeans and eyeliner. it's all confusing. and really good to hear there are others out there.

• Tyler Lee likes this

capricorn sun // leo rising // libra moon

5'8"

HW: 140lbs • LW: 115lbs • CW: 115lbs • GW: 110lbs

#26 scaryghostboy

scaryghostboy

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSeattle,Wa

Posted Yesterday, 09:51 PM

I am ftm and i love putting on makeup. i mean its only because makeup has no gender but its a typical feminine thing but i still like it. I also love wearing crop tops with my binder !!! it's really fun

#27 TinyTabby

TinyTabby

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:33 PM

If I could be treated as male still, I would wear dresses ad skirts and makeup ad do my nails. Apparently it invalidates my identity to other people and that really makes me angry. I just wear a uniform of the same shirt in different colors. I like it but it's not really enough. I'm too introverted to be a drag queen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users