#1 floating

floating

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,409 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:44 AM

i fasted for 3 days, no water (i know, i should have included that) b/c i was too nauseous to stomach it.  woke up this morning with terrible shaking and heart palpitations so i ate 1/4 cup sauteed kale with handful of crackers, 1 cup almond milk, 1 cup water.  

almost immediately i had terrible cramping to where i had to lay down.  now i've been to the bathroom 6 times in the past hr.  the 1st movement was the only one that was solid.  the rest have literally all been liquid.  not like diarrhea b/c there's not even a tiny, semi solid piece to be found.  

i haven't had but the 2 cups of liquid in that many days so to be going this much feels odd.  and then. . if it's related to the 2 cups i had this morning, i just feel it should be coming out as urine.  

i just drank a bit more room temp water and my stomach is still cramping as if it's getting ready to go again.  has this happened to anyone else?

"I smile, of course, and go on drinking tea"  - Portrait of a Lady ~ T.S. Elliot

"There's beauty in the breakdown" - Let Go~ Frou Frou

#2 ThinspireToBePerfect

ThinspireToBePerfect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:47 AM

I'm pretty sure you are dehydrated. That's what it sounds like to me.

• floating likes this

#3 xkilxkaustic766

xkilxkaustic766

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:05 AM

If you eat after fasting it tends to mess with your stomach. It happens to me when I eat after a fast. It's usually normal.

• floating likes this

Cw: 120

GW1: 110

GW2: 100

GW3: 90

#4 Fatfreak

Fatfreak

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

Yeah, your dehydrated. Slowly start drinking more water and you should be okay!

good luck 

xoxo

• floating likes this

#5 Yuno

Yuno

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationCosmos

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:11 AM

I've been through this... Drink lots of water and if you can find electrolytes to add to the water, that's what you basically need :) 

I have to admit though, I don't particularly dislike this situation, because nothing can stay inside : /

• floating likes this

Stay strong!

Blue Morpho Dorm

#6 floating

floating

Omniscient

• Members
  • 4,409 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:52 AM

thanks guys.  i went 2 more times and feel like crap so i'm going to lay down for a bit and try to have some tea later on in the day. maybe slowly add more water.  that wasn't the smartest thing to not have water for a few days; i just can't handle nausea once it starts

"I smile, of course, and go on drinking tea"  - Portrait of a Lady ~ T.S. Elliot

#7 thinblonde

thinblonde

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationRomania, Europe

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:17 AM

So for 3 days you did not drank and ate anything?

How could you hold up? I mean without food i could resist, but without water i would faint.

You can never be too thin....

34498368.png
            Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Height: 1.76 m (5'9")
SW: 92.50 kg - 26.11.13
GW: 55 kg

#8 floating

floating

Omniscient

• Members
  • 4,409 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:53 AM

thinblonde it was the worst.  i was lethargic and slept an hr here and there through most of the days.  i could barely move to do basic daily things so honestly i didn't even try that much.  i was just so depressed/anxious about some stuff that happened over the weekend that this was the only thing i could do to feel like i had any control over myself.  

i didn't start out with a plan to have no water; i only knew i didn't want to eat.  but once the nausea kicked in i couldn't bring myself to drink.  it wasn't until the shakes and palpitations started that i felt like ok, i have to drag my butt to the kitchen.

#9 amanderrz

amanderrz

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • LocationMilton Keynes

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:24 AM

If it carries on go to the doctors and get some buscopan - it helps with stomach cramps. I got mine yesterday and it's helped already. eating disorders can often trigger ibs which is horrible to live with as it's fairly chronic.

hw 140 

lw 91 

cw ? I don't even know. 8st. 5st. Does it make a difference anymore.

height 5'2.5

'it's not about being fat, it's about having fat'

depression is the only state that has ever felt solid to me - it's what makes me, it's my foundation. anything above and beyond is borrowed credit.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bowel movement, bm, fasting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users