PM issues

MPA is a forum and community to offer support and recovery for those afflicted with an eating disorder. It is not a place to encourage people to further their eating disorder. Please be cognizant of this and make MPA the support community it needs to be.

Photo

bowel movement; tmi warning

bowel movement bm fasting

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 floating

floating

Omniscient

• Moderators
  • 4,783 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:44 AM

i fasted for 3 days, no water (i know, i should have included that) b/c i was too nauseous to stomach it.  woke up this morning with terrible shaking and heart palpitations so i ate 1/4 cup sauteed kale with handful of crackers, 1 cup almond milk, 1 cup water.  

almost immediately i had terrible cramping to where i had to lay down.  now i've been to the bathroom 6 times in the past hr.  the 1st movement was the only one that was solid.  the rest have literally all been liquid.  not like diarrhea b/c there's not even a tiny, semi solid piece to be found.  

i haven't had but the 2 cups of liquid in that many days so to be going this much feels odd.  and then. . if it's related to the 2 cups i had this morning, i just feel it should be coming out as urine.  

i just drank a bit more room temp water and my stomach is still cramping as if it's getting ready to go again.  has this happened to anyone else?

Round 'n round;

Carousel.
Has got you under it's spell.
Moving so fast...but
Going nowhere

Up 'n down;
Ferris wheel.
Tell me, how does it feel?
To be so high...
Looking down here.

Is it lonely?

Lonely,

Lonely.  Carnival Town ~ Norah Jones

I try so many times but its not taking me. / And it seems so long ago that I used to believe. / And I'm so lost inside of my head and 'crazy.'  / But I cant get out of it; I'm just stumbling.

And I'm juggling all the thoughts in my head. /  I'm juggling and my fears on fire.

But I'm listening as it evolves in my head. /  I'm balancing on one fine wire.
And I remember the time my balance was fine. 

And I was just walking on one fine wire.
But It's frayed at both the ends. . .And I'm slowly unraveling. - One Fine Wire ~ Colbie Caillat

#2 ThinspireToBePerfect

ThinspireToBePerfect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:47 AM

I'm pretty sure you are dehydrated. That's what it sounds like to me.

• floating likes this

#3 xkilxkaustic766

xkilxkaustic766

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:05 AM

If you eat after fasting it tends to mess with your stomach. It happens to me when I eat after a fast. It's usually normal.

• floating likes this

Cw: 120

GW1: 110

GW2: 100

GW3: 90

#4 Fatfreak

Fatfreak

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

Yeah, your dehydrated. Slowly start drinking more water and you should be okay!

good luck 

xoxo

• floating likes this

#5 Yuno

Yuno

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationCosmos

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:11 AM

I've been through this... Drink lots of water and if you can find electrolytes to add to the water, that's what you basically need :) 

I have to admit though, I don't particularly dislike this situation, because nothing can stay inside : /

• floating likes this

Stay strong!

Blue Morpho Dorm

#6 floating

floating

Omniscient

• Moderators
  • 4,783 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:52 AM

thanks guys.  i went 2 more times and feel like crap so i'm going to lay down for a bit and try to have some tea later on in the day. maybe slowly add more water.  that wasn't the smartest thing to not have water for a few days; i just can't handle nausea once it starts

Round 'n round;

Carousel.
Moving so fast...but
Going nowhere

Up 'n down;
Ferris wheel.
To be so high...
Looking down here.

Is it lonely?

Lonely,

I try so many times but its not taking me. / And it seems so long ago that I used to believe. / And I'm so lost inside of my head and 'crazy.'  / But I cant get out of it; I'm just stumbling.

And I'm juggling all the thoughts in my head. /  I'm juggling and my fears on fire.

But It's frayed at both the ends. . .And I'm slowly unraveling. - One Fine Wire ~ Colbie Caillat

#7 thinblonde

thinblonde

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationRomania, Europe

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:17 AM

So for 3 days you did not drank and ate anything?

How could you hold up? I mean without food i could resist, but without water i would faint.

You can never be too thin....

34498368.png
            Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Height: 1.76 m (5'9")
SW: 92.50 kg - 26.11.13
GW: 55 kg

#8 floating

floating

Omniscient

• Moderators
  • 4,783 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:53 AM

thinblonde it was the worst.  i was lethargic and slept an hr here and there through most of the days.  i could barely move to do basic daily things so honestly i didn't even try that much.  i was just so depressed/anxious about some stuff that happened over the weekend that this was the only thing i could do to feel like i had any control over myself.  

i didn't start out with a plan to have no water; i only knew i didn't want to eat.  but once the nausea kicked in i couldn't bring myself to drink.  it wasn't until the shakes and palpitations started that i felt like ok, i have to drag my butt to the kitchen.

Round 'n round;

Carousel.
Moving so fast...but
Going nowhere

Up 'n down;
Ferris wheel.
To be so high...
Looking down here.

Is it lonely?

Lonely,

#9 amanderrz

amanderrz

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • LocationMilton Keynes

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:24 AM

If it carries on go to the doctors and get some buscopan - it helps with stomach cramps. I got mine yesterday and it's helped already. eating disorders can often trigger ibs which is horrible to live with as it's fairly chronic.

hw 140 

lw 91 

cw ? I don't even know. 8st. 5st. Does it make a difference anymore.

height 5'2.5

'it's not about being fat, it's about having fat'

depression is the only state that has ever felt solid to me - it's what makes me, it's my foundation. anything above and beyond is borrowed credit.

ocean95.tumblr.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bowel movement, bm, fasting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users