About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

28 Day Water Fast - DAILY LOG (Starting 5/14) & Follow Up (:

fast fasting weight loss fasting log fasting story water detox fasting results quick weight loss

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:48 AM

UPDATE: Due to health concerns, this fast will only be for 21 days not the 28 days previously planned.

The Fast

Starts: May 14, 2017 ; 12:00 A.M. (PST)

For the purpose of this fast I will count my hours as if starting from 12:00 A.M on 5/14/2017 (truthfully the last time I ate was probably 5/13 at around 4 P.M. PST).

End: June 4, 2017 12:00 A.M. (PST)

For the purpose of this log I will consider this fast over starting May 11, 2017 starting at midnight. In other words, June 4th, 2017 will be the final day (Day 21).

The Stats:

Height: 5'4

Starting: Weight: 191.8 lbs

This is my starting weight as of 5/14 (weighing time: 5:00 A.M. PST). Again, for the purpose of helping other readers I will be posting my weigh ins on a daily basis. After the fast is over (assuming it is completed successfully) I will continue too post my weight on a weekly basis for another month.

Ending Weight: (To Be Determined)

My goal is to weight 170 by the end of this fast.

Note: This will be my first time fasting.

The Daily Log

I pledge my complete HONESTY in detailing my experiences.

I plan to start a new a new thread reporting my progress and updates as I continue to lose weight through better eating habits, counting calories, and exercise.

I would be very grateful to find, while I am amid my own fast, other people on the same or a similar journey for moral support. <3

I will eat no food. I will only drink water and maybe also green tea with a few drops of lemon. I may (not sure yet) also take multi vitamins. I will not be going to the gym or doing intensive exercise, perhaps just walks and hikes (any exercise will be recorded).

DAY 1 - Day 1 was about anxiety. The anxiety of failure, the anxiety of how bad fasting will feel. But otherwise it was just fine. Once you let go of the anxiety that you won't be eating for 28 (or however any days) you will find your hunger is actually easily managed with a little bit of water. That is quite an exercise for someone like me who is used to eating either because I am craving something or even though I am not very hungry. I am proud of my day 1. Consumed nothing but water.

Day 2 - 187.8 lbs.I felt better than day 1 and for the most part still completely normal. My hunger was mostly noticeable at night, and rather  strong (and physical, unlike day 1 which was mostly psychological) but similar to when you skip lunch at work and feel very hungry at the end of the day. Consumed nothing but water.

Day 3 - 188.4 lbs Today was harder than Days 1 and 2. Although physically I still feel pretty 'normal', today I got a taste of this fast messing with my head and have been on a roller-coaster ride of confidence and have thought of quitting through out. But I think my body should be reaching or have already reached the state of ketosis today. I have been very sensitive to food smells and pretty hungry (especially the second half of the day), my appetite is a bit desperate and my stomach constantly years for food! My mind drifts to food.  I was completely fine at the start of the day but this has gotten worst as the day progresses. Consumed nothing but water.

Day 4 - 184.8 lbs This day was just about as hard or harder than day 3. Luckily some good results are encouraging me to keep going - my skin looking clearer and the dry spots on my face being gone (despite no effort to remove them, such as moisturizer)! Food was on my mind all day, perhaps because, like Day 3, I had a long shift at work and it is harder to avoid food there. My knee joints were very sore. Other than that I haven't had any other fasting symptoms - my tongue looks a bit white but not sure if it is from fasting, it doesn't look white enough, I haven't noticed my breath being stinky either. And I look the same. :(

Day 5 - 181.4 lbs This has been the BEST day of my fast so far! I had drank half a bottle (or a full bottle?) of electrolytes the previous night a bottle and half in the morning (SmartWater to be exact), maybe that helped? But I felt no soreness, no tiredness, and even NO HUNGER! Had very few thoughts of food. Instead I was in a great mood, I was very calm and awake. I performed better at work than I do an an average day before the fast! Despite great conditions and great progress, I was a bit worried after reading the bad experiences of others between a week and 10 days luckily (on Day 6) someone was kind enough to reassure me that is highly unlikely going to be my case, due to me having a lot of fat for my body to feed off on before it needs to munch on my organs. NO EATING MY ORGANS, BODY! OKAY? > :( PLEASE AND THANK YOU, THEY ARE IMPORTANT TO ME!

Day 6 - 180.8 lbs At first I felt a bit sluggish but when I went to work to an 8 hour sift I was just fine. It seems that when you fast, your body delivers you energy as you needed. So when you are doing things that don't require much energy, you will feel lazy and tired. But when you do things that do require energy (like work or school) your ind/body know and they will provide the energy for those situations. Pretty neat, huh? :) At work I performed just as good as yesterday. Today my tongue started to look a bit white throughout, not so much that others would notice but I noticed it. The rough parts on my heels are nearly gone. At work I did think of food and craved Subway. When I got home and towards the end of the night.... I felt so hungry! The night alone was one of the toughest 'days' of my fast. Want to give up, feel hungry and the physiological effects of it! :( Examples: for very short periods of time I had moody moments and a bit of a headache. WANT TO GIVE UP!

Day 7 - 178.4 lbs ...

• sinisterweight, 20anddreaming and Amiral like this

#2 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:59 AM

DAY 1 Thoughts

(5:58  A.M. PST ; start of day)

So I made the decision to start this fast today. To be honest, it was rather impulsive. I do not recommend that but I promised to be honest about my experience. Anyways, I made a $30 DietBet bet! (: So now there is money riding on this.

But too be honest.... I am so hungry already just thinking about this challenge! I am a stress eater. I also have sleeping issues which may contribute to poor appetite control. And I realize that I treat food almost as a leisurely activity rather than a vital need. For example, every time I go on a date (with my boyfriend) going out or eating in is always a given. I hear that is common in relationships, for eating together to be an activity. Even when we stay in to watch TV. But also at work, if I go on a 15 break, I may either not be hungry or if I am hungry I am not planning on having a meal until lunch but I always get a snack or snacks, and usually unhealthy ones. A really bad consequence of eating so much is that it makes your stomach and your body used to constant food intake, and as a result you actually feel hunger a lot more often and it takes more food to be satisfied! It is part of the cycle. :( But it is a mental state because the body really needs only so much. Overcoming that mental state and taking control of my willpower is a HUGE incentive/goal for me in doing this, tied with weight loss. I also have not been feeling so well the past few days, so today may not have been the best day to start but starting is the hardest part so I am glad I a starting and even if it is not the best day, I am committing myself to it.

Going back to sleep.

• sinisterweight and 20anddreaming like this

#3 sinisterweight

sinisterweight

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:54 AM

OH my gosh. I actually love you for this! 

This is so perfect, I'm starting myself tomorrow and would love to do it with you. 

I'll be fasting longer than May 11th. But regardless, I'm still willing to support you in this. 

I hope your first day went well and that you managed to hang in there. 

The only thing I hate about water fasting is getting cold and not being able to sleep at night :( 

THE WORST. 

But yeah. I'll be uploading my stats in the morning. 

I was actually 191lbs on Saturday morning, but I've probably gained a shit tonne because I've been bingeing.

:D

• MissCath likes this

#4 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:26 AM

YAY! Wow, that is very lucky and a huge BLESSING! <3

Although I have never fasted before I know moral support will be crucial.

Please feel free to scold me or be mean if I make any comments about quitting.

Well... my Day 1 is just starting today. So I will only be 1 day behind you.

Cold? :s Oh boy, it has been very cold lately so I am NOT looking forward to that getting any worst >:(

I have a Vegas trip on June 13th so I am so excited! :D

Aww, thank you <3 I will continue to support you too after my fast is over. How long do you plan to fast for? And you mentioned fasting before... any tips? :s Tbh, I am kind of nervous scared!

• sinisterweight likes this

#5 sinisterweight

sinisterweight

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:30 AM

YAY! Wow, that is very lucky and a huge BLESSING! <3
Although I have never fasted before I know moral support will be crucial.
Please feel free to scold me or be mean if I make any comments about quitting.
Well... my Day 1 is just starting today. So I will only be 1 day behind you.
Cold? :s Oh boy, it has been very cold lately so I am NOT looking forward to that getting any worst >:(
I have a Vegas trip on June 13th so I am so excited! :D

Aww, thank you <3 I will continue to support you too after my fast is over. How long do you plan to fast for? And you mentioned fasting before... any tips? :s Tbh, I am kind of nervous scared!

Heyy, I thought I responded to you yesterday. But clearly my computer lied to ms.
Anyways, tell me how your first day went. Also, don't be nervous- we are in it together now :) we can do this!
As for my longest ever fast, it was five days- mainly because I was doing it to see if anyone would notice/ care and it turns out they didn't so I just stopped. But now I'm determined to do this. I know people will try put me off once they see me lose the weight.
Hang in there

#6 sinisterweight

sinisterweight

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:31 AM

Monday 14th May.
Day 1.

Weight:

Attached File  IMG_0232.JPG   99.54KB   15 downloads

Symptoms so far: none, my stomach just hurts. Which means I need to drink my first litre of water.

#7 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:14 PM

Monday 14th May.
Day 1.

Weight:

attachicon.gifIMG_0232.JPG

Symptoms so far: none, my stomach just hurts. Which means I need to drink my first litre of water.

YAY you're starting, how exciting!!! ^_^

#8 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:20 PM

I couldn't make more posts last night due to new member restrictions but I wrote these down on word.

Day 1 - End of Day

7:55 P.M.
I have not felt as hungry as I did when I decided to start this fast at 4:00 a.m. I think that was just fear hunger of anticipating the fast. However, I had a very rough challenge when I was asked to order food. The thought of quitting and starting tomorrow went through my mind. I think I have not been drinking as much water as I should. Earlier I was feeling normal levels of being hungry (after all it has been over 24 hours since my last meal) but when I drank water it went away. Overall, this day is not nearly as scary as I thought it would be. The first part of the fast is getting over fear. My fear would be that I would feel super hungry since day 1 because I know I won't be expecting another meal until after

8:47P.M.
I did notice something I would like to mention. I feel very distracted and low energy. I cannot (do not want to) focus on things that are too complicated. I am also having a hard time coming up with words or terms that I normally would have no problem remembering, despite not using them on a regular basis. I am not 100% if this is my hunger distracting me or if it is related to my recent horrid sleeping habits. In any case, this "symptom" is very noticeable to me. And I just heard my tummy growl! It is important to keep in mind that I am very overweight and up until 2 days ago, I was accustomed to over eating. Perhaps people who are used to eating only their share might feel differently. For my tummy, it is extra empty.

Conclusion

And towards the end of the day and start of the next day my final thoughts were - my only issue for day 1 was that I was approaching this fast with anxiety and fear. As far as hunger went, it was nothing I could not surpass by drinking water. I did not a few symptoms but given I just started, it is safe to say they are most likely caused by my recent poor sleeping habits and the fact that for the past few days I am borderline catching a cold. There probably was a bit of hunger distraction but only because I didn't drink enough water. Sadly I did not keep track of how much water I drank.

#9 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:26 PM

Day 2 - 1:20 P.M.  (Start / Mid Day)

I think I went to bed at 2:45 A.M. last night. I woke up today at 8 something, only because I was woken up. I went back to sleep and did not wake up until 12 something p.m. but did not really get up until 1 p.m. I don't think this is related to the fast at all.

I weighed myself today (I must note, it was after I peed, unlike yesterday, and I had just gotten up and not drank water yet so might be a b bit lower than should be) and my scale read: 187.8 lbs . Yeah right, I wish! xD

Anyways, I don't feel hungry. But that is probably because I am catching a cold and have a lot more symptoms now. Illness often suppresses your hunger. Last night I realized I can't smell so well. I wonder if I can take medicine while fasting? To be safe, I won't.

I may drink a green tea today. Will report back later.

#10 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:49 PM

Heyy, I thought I responded to you yesterday. But clearly my computer lied to ms.
Anyways, tell me how your first day went. Also, don't be nervous- we are in it together now :) we can do this!
As for my longest ever fast, it was five days- mainly because I was doing it to see if anyone would notice/ care and it turns out they didn't so I just stopped. But now I'm determined to do this. I know people will try put me off once they see me lose the weight.
Hang in there

For my day 1.... I actually really thought about restarting today because I was asked to order food for everyone and the food look so freaken good! It had already been 24 hours sine my last meal! I thought to myself - I can just restart tomorrow. But in the end I didn't quit... not completely because I mastered my willpower xD but because they ended up not ordering food and eating something else that I am not a bg fan of. The smell of their food was still very enticing, I did my best to avoid it though and with water I was able to suppress all my feelings of hunger. Oh god, jsut writing about food is suddenly making the hunger creep in a tiny bit.

How is your day 1 going? (: Wow 5 days is still a lot. I have never deliberately fasted but I have not eaten (or eaten very little) for a few days due either to illness or a state of depression. But not 5 days. By the way, have you seen any good threads or websites that show good before and after results for someone starting off at around our weight? I would like to find some to help keep me motivated. I did see a video of a guy who lost 55 lbs in 28 days. Not sure if you have seen it, I will link you just for some extra motivation.This video.

#11 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:33 PM

UPDATE: For health reasons I am deciding to shorten my fast to 21 days Well, the main reason is because I did not previously properly consider the post fast period of breaking fast and reintroducing food. And given I will be going to Vegas in June 12th it is best if I go through the breaking fast period BEFORE. I will still actively post my follow up and reintroduction to food daily log to complete Day 28.

#12 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:03 PM

Day 2 - 7:00 P.M. PST (Mid/Late Day)

At the time of writing this, I feel completely normal it doesn't feel like I haven;t eaten in.... over 48 hours. I am considering going to the gym for some very light cardio but... at the same time I am afraid that will burn out the energy I must reserve faster.

I decided to side with caution for optimal results so I will NOT be taking - vitamins or drinking green tea. I also will be ending my fast on June 4th (though I may add a day or two more) instead of June 11th because I will be going on a trip on June 12th so I want to allow myself time to recover in a healthy and steady appropriate pace.

I read day 2 is one of the days you feel hungriest. Since it isn't feeling bad at all for me, I worry my hunger will be aching tomorrow - day 3. I wonder if all the oversleeping I have done is helping me suppress my hunger?

#13 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:04 AM

End of Day 2

Technically it is now Day 3 (2:58 a.m.) but I wanted to write my conclusion for Day 2.

Day 2 was fine, a bit better than Day 1 as I felt better during the day time (once I finally woke up 100%).

However, towards the end of the day (like past 8 p.m.) I noticed to feel strong hunger. I think Day 1 was mostly psychological hunger. Tonight I started feeling needing food. As well as wanting food, a lot of thoughts drifted back to food. But I wasn't as distracted as yesterday.

I noticed my pee was clearer than usual.

Unrelated to my fast but I a still waking up with cold/flu symptoms that just disappear after an hour or two.

#14 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:14 AM

Day 3 - Start of Day

4:12 A.M.

I weighed myself: 188.4 lbs

I have an idea - use the backdoor when I come home instead of the front door which goes through the kitchen.

Haven't gone to sleep since my last Day 2 entry so not much more to report. Except I need a bit more water to suppress my hunger. Finally, all suppressed.

5:57 A.M.

I am drinking more water (feeling the need for it more, too) and peeing more. I think since midnight until a few minutes ago, I have gone 3 times.

#15 sinisterweight

sinisterweight

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:26 AM

Well done! You're doing so well πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎ

#16 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:20 PM

Well done! You're doing so well

Thank you! ^_^ And how are you doing??? (:

#17 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:46 PM

Day 3 Mid / End of Day

8:21 P.M. (and thought from earlier)

So today I went to sleep a bit after 7 a.m. and woke up at 10:45 am. (only because my boss called me, I was late!) Work was a bit challenging at times because someone bought me candy and someone wanted me to try some of their candy and without even asking me they just handed me one. How ironic. That doesn't usually happen to me. In any case, I did not succumb. I noticed I was very sensitive to food smells, I think I was even scenting what people had already had for lunch! And it actually made me hungry and craving food! At some point I was really craving spices and seasonings like seasoned fries or broth. ugh to be honest not just looking at food but reading the word or writing the word of a food name makes my tummy ache a bit. Ache for food not hurt, so far nothing for me to be medically concerned about. I did drank a TON of water and needless to say, peeing a lot and it is getting clearer and clearer. The last time I went it was almost transparent like water.

In terms of energy, I want to say I didn't feel much different than usual. Yes, towards the end of the day I was tiered and even demoralized but that doesn't differ from most normal days at work. I wasn't tired the whole time, I started with lots of enegry, like a normal/good day.

My hunger was worst when i became stressed out. As I was leaving work my car wouldn't start.and I was feeling stressed and the hunger was stronger.

Anyways, when I first got home a bit over an hour ago... I was feeling emotional. Of course I am naturally a very emotional person (I suspect a lot of people with eating / weight / eating disorder issues are) but I felt... a little more emotional. Like my emotions were uninhibited for a bit. I feel fine now tough. It passed after a short time.

I am hungry. :(

11:50 P.M.

Today has been pretty hard, harder than day 1 and 2. I think the hunger messed with my head a little. Giving up has and is still crossing my mind constantly. Food is crossing my mind constantly. God, I hope tomorrow is better but I fear it may be a few days before I go on the next step - where I stop being as hungry. Am I really going to do this? I am not believing in myself very much. Physically I really don't feel all that bad. Since long before I started this fast I have been feeling a bit dull and out of it and I think it may be due to my weight gain causing me to have low energy and become fatigued easily. So now I don't feel all that much different, periods of energy and periods of fatigue. No pains of any sort, not even a full on headache (at times today i felt a hint of a headache). But mentally thinking about food makes my tummy ache and food comes to my mind a lot. Of course there are many periods of the day where I feel super confident and like... I can really do this. It's not even as hard as I am making it out to be. I can't believe I am not much hungrier and that I CAN suppress the hunger with food. I think if I did eat, almost anything would taste delicious to me right now. I hope this experience also gives me appreciation for food. Of course I always imagined going this long without food (without counting times you are sick or in a state of depression( would feel the same as skipping lunch but worser and worser - so like a tummy pain that keeps getting stronger and stronger each and every day and never going away. I LOVE food (that is how I got into this pickle) but I do not appreciate it. ...I am going to need to really focus to do this. If I do... it will pay off. :) It also helps to think how many days left... 18 days left. So I just need to do this 6 more times. I can do this, I want to!

#18 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:36 AM

Day 4 - 6:25 A.M.

I just weighed myself. I weigh at: 184.8 lbs

Te results are certainly very encouraging!

But it is important to note that I weighed myself this morning AFTER peeing. Same with two days ago. Yesterday it was before. So if I I weigh myself before peeing tomorrow the results may not look much different (maybe even a bit higher) than today's.

Anyways, I was very tired last night so I went to sleep between 12 to 1 a.m. and fond myself waking up a couple times. I woke up at 4 a.m. ish and then again at 6 a.m. ish. Which is good as I have work at 7.

I feel normal, maybe a bit tired as I don't think I got enough sleep Did not wake up hungry. I don't think I have ever woken up hungry a single day. About to go to work, will have to keep finding ways to distract myself during lunch and breaks. Food is no longer something I do. xD I want to get over this day just because yesterday was not so great, I really don't want it to be an extension of yesterday. My overall goal seems long and scary but if I jsut focus on getting through today... I think I can do it! (:

6:45 A.M.

I had to come back to add something. my skill looks very good today. Around day 1 or 2 I noticed I was developing pimples probably inevitable since before the fast). They are still there although very small (at age 27 I rarely have acne, just occasional one or two pimples sprout since I generally eat rather unhealthy) but it isn't about the pimples already there. It is about my face altogether.... my skin looks clearer and it feels a lot more smooth! Even though I haven't been moisturizing or anything. Around my cheeks and nose particularly it elt a bit rough (maybe from sun burn or maybe from lack of proper facial care) but it feels so smooth right now! (: WOW SUPER ENCOURAGING! I have so much stuff to be positive about this fast today! I am seeing GREAT RESULTS! ^_^

#19 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:02 PM

Day 4 - End of Day

8:47 p.m.

I think I exaggerating about  my skin earlier. YES, it does look NOTICEABLE clearer and it feels NOTICEABLE smoother but not "super smooth". I think I was both exited and in a rush to work. I just want to be fully honest and don't want anyone to expect facial results in 4 days. Maybe it is because I forget to moisturize. But as for my dull / dry patches that I was developing by my cheeks and nose, they are 99% gone. I look pretty much the same though in terms of my body.

Work was a pain in the tummy. I had some soreness in my knee joints. I was hungry. I peed a lot! Having to o to the bathroom constantly is an important thing to keep in mind. At work alone I peed like 3 or 4 times in a 7 1/2 hour shift, and I actually wanted to go again towards the end of the shift but I waited until I got home. I have been drinking LOTS of water, I don't know exactly how much but definitely over 1 gallon today already.

The break room was hell. I was super sensitive to the delicious smells. I could smell the ingredients with flavor from Subway. Or at least the smell made me think of the mayo on the toasted italian herbs and cheese bread that goes so well with a slice of turkey ham or tuna or chicken. And like yesterday, I was craving all sorts of food I don't normally crave and haven't had in a long time. Like yesterday, all sights of food and food related things (even trash like an empty mc donald's bag) made me hungry and sad. xD

When I got home I took a nap at around 3 p.m. and woke up at about 6:30 p.m. Funny thing, I had a DREAM related to my fast. The dream was mostly about taking this weird boat trip and falling asleep before my 'stop'. But somewhere in my dream someone brought an egg and sausage bicuit (now that I think about it, possibly from McDonald's), i think it was even already bitten not sure but I quickly took a bite out of it and realized it was cold and despite feeling fuilty for eating it, it also had a DISGUSTING taste that I couldn't get out off my mouth. Weird dream. (: That is exactly what I imagine breaking my fast prematurely because I gave up would taste like.

When I first started writing this I was hungry but then I took a lot of gulps of water and kept writing for a few minutes and now the hunger is gone. That is what is has been like all day with hunger.

I need to remind myself to buy some Smartwater.

#20 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:55 AM

Day 5

5:44 a.m. (Start of Day)

I just weighed myself (after peeing): 181.4 lbs. This marks 10 lbs less than where I started!!! In 5 days! :D So an average of 2 lbs per day so far. Of course, most of this may be water weight so let's not kid ourselves but I should definitely be in ketosis and things should be getting better and better from here!

With that being said I don't really know if I can do the whole 21 days. Well, today I feel like I can. Yesterday I feel like I couldn't. And realistically... it seems so tough. :( But every single day is a success, focusing on one day at a time will certainly help. I KNOW I can get through THIS day!

Last night I must have gone to bed at 2 a.m. I went to bed wanting to pee but I was cold and sleep but I ignored it. Most likely as a result, I kept waking up a couple of times throughout the night. This worked as a great natural alarm system though, since I never give myself enough time to get ready for work (sometimes I even oversleep past my alarms and get there very late) so I decided to get up about 10 minutes ago, not feeling all that tired. And I feel completely fine (I think? what does fine feel like? I am I losing the concept of 'fine'? xD No, I really do think i feel okay). My arm joints feel a tad sore but might be from uncomfortable sleeping conditions. The knee joint soreness I felt yesterday is gone. No headaches (haven't had a full on headache at all yet), no stomach aches (haven't had a full on stomach ache yet either), no hunger. Of course, this is just the start of the day. (Btw, being distracted only occurred or not focusing quite correctly only occured in day 1)

Oh, and on a happy note - very late last night I started drinking Smart Water! Hopefully that will keep the bad symptoms that occur from now until Day 10 gone!

Wish me luck! (:

• Starkat11 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fast, fasting, weight loss, fasting log, fasting story, water, detox, fasting results, quick weight loss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users