About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

28 Day Water Fast - DAILY LOG (Starting 5/14) & Follow Up (:

fast fasting weight loss fasting log fasting story water detox fasting results quick weight loss

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:53 AM

Hi ! Congrats! Have gained (I mean gaining water weight is normal)

Why thank you very much! ^_^

#42 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:00 AM

Day 8 - Conclusion

I didn't get the chance to write more entries for day 8 due to an 8 hour work shift and being so oddly tired when I got home that I ended up sleeping for nearly 12 hours! ....I must admit, I find that a bit alarming, especially since I did get some sleep the previous night.

Well about Day 8... at first, in the morning, I felt no hunger whatsoever nor any cravings. When I drank water IT TASTSED SO GOOD! And it was cheap Crystal Geyser water. But I don't think I got to drink as much water as I should have, definitely not as much as I needed. I think that may have contributed to me starting to have cravings again by the middle of the day. I think water does not only suppress hunger but can also suppress cravings. I may be wrong. Anyways, I performed very well at work. I was alert and energetic.

When I got home I did some leisurely things for a few ours. Then about 5 or 6 I fell asleep and did not wake up until 2:40 a.m. but went back to sleep.

Not much to report.

Note: One downside of water fasting I have been meaning to point out that people may not always consider is while it definitely has so many benefits such as weight loss and healthier skin, is that you don't increase your cardio strength/resistance.

#43 MissCath

MissCath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:21 AM

Day 9- 7:!5 A.M. (Start of Day)

I weighed myself: 178.6 lbs

Very little difference. I am not surprised nor disappointed. After all, I had a meal at the end of 5/20 which must have interrupted ketosis. So yesterday was too soon for any weight loss. However, because I ate very little I am really hoping I have returned to ketosis by today since my body couldn't have stored that much glucose from what little I ate. (Usually it takes 48 hours for women to go into ketosis.) I am hopeful for tomorrow but we'll see, worst case will be the day after tomorrow.

I have a small hint of headache from sleeping so much. Otherwise I feel fine and normal, just very thirsty. I don't think I had enough water yesterday.

#44 miassa

miassa

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,123 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:35 PM

Something for you next time you have to break your fast but dont know what to do.

subway is an excellent one to do it with.

Subway salad no croutons ( huge portion) 150 cals

spinach or lettuce

pickles

olives

tomatoes

bacon

swiss cheese

vinagrette

Or have the broccoli cheddar soup for 180 cals

weight.png

Goal Weights and Dates

HW: 205                April 2015 BMI 40.1

SW :177               April 2 2017

CW: 166                April 8 2017

Gw 1: 151              April 30 2017  

Gw 2: 133              May 30 2017

Gw 3: 122.6            June 30 2017

Gw 4: 113.2            July 31st

Gw 5 : 106.4           August 31 2017 

Gw 6: 102.3          September 31 2017

Gw 7: 95                 October 31 2017

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fast, fasting, weight loss, fasting log, fasting story, water, detox, fasting results, quick weight loss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users