About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Hello.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Mycroft_*

Guest_Mycroft_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:25 AM

Nice to meet you all. I'm Invader, I have been struggling with my ED about year and a half ad currently I have no wish to get better. Sorry if I seem bit awkward, Im not used to talking with other people, even thought I love to.

I like to watch documentaries, read books and create art, I guess you can call me poliymath.

It would be fun to find some people to talk to. And the only request for that is that I want to talk with positive(-ish) people because Im tired of toxic friendships and toxic people. Lets be friends!
  • ButtonsAligned and alyisana like this

#2 HiHeyHello

HiHeyHello

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,539 posts
  • LocationIn my mind because the outside world sucks

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:37 AM

Welcome

#3 ButtonsAligned

ButtonsAligned

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:39 AM

Nice to meet you all. I'm Invader, I have been struggling with my ED about year and a half ad currently I have no wish to get better. Sorry if I seem bit awkward, Im not used to talking with other people, even thought I love to.

I like to watch documentaries, read books and create art, I guess you can call me poliymath.

It would be fun to find some people to talk to. And the only request for that is that I want to talk with positive(-ish) people because Im tired of toxic friendships and toxic people. Lets be friends!

A positive attitude and an appreciation for art, you are MOST welcome here.

I will never offer judgement, only supportive encouragement. 

Welcome to MPA.

It's always a good time for tea.

Please visit my current art project gallery and feel free to leave comments .

depositphotos_83105252-stock-illustratio

#4 alyisana

alyisana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Locationborder-land

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:43 AM

Hello Invader! Im new here too, it feels awkward I sometimes feel the same about socialization, but its okay, we always can try our best.
Sadly I dont think this is the most positive place on earth but isn't the worst neighter, why you came here after a year?

HW: 68kg CW: 42 GW:40kg LW:35kg
I just want to be on my confort weight

Deadetail <-- art acc

instagram art account: deadetail

#5 Guest_Mycroft_*

Guest_Mycroft_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:52 PM

Hello Invader! Im new here too, it feels awkward I sometimes feel the same about socialization, but its okay, we always can try our best.
Sadly I dont think this is the most positive place on earth but isn't the worst neighter, why you came here after a year?

Hello nice to meet you!

I agree with you that this is probably not the most positive place under the sun, but at least this is the place where I don't need to lie about my eating habits. Even thought I have to admit that the biggest reason I came here is to find motivation to lose weight. Cause for a past few months I have been or binging/restricting cycle and my weight is few kg higher than my LW but it has been staying the same for a while.

How about you? What encouraged you to join these forums? :)

#6 Playschool

Playschool

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts
  • LocationDublin, Ireland

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:27 PM

Hey!x
🌼 We accept the love we think we deserve 🌼

#7 alyisana

alyisana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Locationborder-land

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:08 AM

I have been or binging/restricting cycle and my weight is few kg higher than my LW but it has been staying the same for a while.

How about you? What encouraged you to join these forums? :)

oh sorry late response, Im trying to learn how forums work :wacko:

I have been in the same problem! and because of it I joined  :D  :( 

luckily I found here a book to read and helped me a lot!
its called "never binge again"

HW: 68kg CW: 42 GW:40kg LW:35kg
I just want to be on my confort weight

Deadetail <-- art acc

instagram art account: deadetail

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users