Here are just some tips for anyone who has people breathing down their necks or people watching them eat.
- Ask a lot of questions. If you are trying to move the attention away from the food, getting them to answer questions is a great way. Ask them open ended questions so that they have a while to talk and a while to think about what they are going to say. That way, they won’t be looking at your food but they will be focusing on answering the questions.
- Talk a lot. This one is simple. When you are talking, you aren’t eating. Hold the food up to your mouth and then say something as if you just remembered what you were going to say. That way, it looks like you were about to eat.
- Spit into napkins. Take a large mouthful of food, making sure that they see, and chew it up so that it is smaller. Then, wipe your mouth on the napkin, spitting the food into your napkin. Don’t use this as a go-to technique. This is just when you have a lot of food on your plate and need it to look like some of it is gone.
- Make your food look smaller. Either spread all of your food out so that it is thin, or bunch it all up in one place. That way, you plate looks less full. Your parents/whomever you are trying to hide ana from will be happy to see that you “ate” at least some of your food, so they won’t get upset that there is still some food on your plate.
- Offer them some of your food. I know that this may seem a little suspicious, but when you are out to eat and you have something else than them, you can ask “Do you want some of this? It’s so good, you have to try it.” Insist. Be confident.
*IF YOU HAVE MORE TIPS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE, PLEASE COMMENT THEM BELOW, THIS IS TO HELP EACH OTHER, SO GIVE, AND GET.*
I guess you all know water is your bestie. Drink AT LEAST 8 glasses of water, or a glass per hour.
-Cold water speeds up your metabolism.
-Hot water makes you full faster.
Have a sip of water between each bite, It will help you to fill up faster and won’t make you overeat.
If you are about to binge, count 1 to 100, this will distract your mind and turn it to a different direction so when you finish counting you will be able to tell if you really want to eat or not.
You can also drink a glass of water fast, you’ll be all disgusted and the impulse of eating will go away.
You can also brush your teeth, chew a non-calorie gum or a pepermint. Do you really want to mess up your perfect mouth? And if you still feel like it, give it a bite. Good? I don’t think so, your mouth will be all minty and food will actually taste bad.
If you are REALLY willing to eat something, go to the kitchen, prepare it and chew it. BUT you have to split it out. And you should know that once food it’s in your mouth, you gain the 15% of the calories in it.
Don’t eat before going to sleep because you burn 100 calories while sleeping and if you have some snacks before that you will have to burn it, and other stuff you didn’t burned earlier on the day so you’ll actually are putting weigh for the next morning.
ALWAYS get 7-8 hours of sleep because like I said before- You burn 100 calories while sleeping AND if you don’t sleep your appetite will increase by 15% the next morning.
If you have insomnia, can’t help it. But don’t cry, there’s nobody awake! Do some workout while nobody is watching!
Every time you say ‘no thanks’ to food, you are saying ‘yes please’ to skinny.
When you are alone, WORKOUT! There’s nobody to bother you!
-Go to the kitchen and throw away all the stuff you’ll be snacking on the next day.
-Dance, sing loud, scream, laugh. You burn more calories.
-Go to the kitchen and LAUGH of food. I haven’t lost my mind, I’m serious. Tell it how bad it is. Tell it how it dosen’t control you. Tell it you will NEVER eat it.
NEVER EVER eat alone. It’s no use. It’s stupid. Eat when they’re watching you so they can’t say you starve yourself.
If you really don’t want to eat but they’re making you do so, get a colored cup and split all out in there, like pretend you eat it and that you’ll drink water, they’ll never know.
Always take the stairs and when you do it, skip a stair so you’ll loose more thigh fat.
Suck in your stomach always, you can burn up to 10 calories an hour.
Tip toe stand when you’re washing your teeth, combing your hair, washing your hands, etc. This helps you burn about 15% more calories a day.
Wiggle your legs while stitting, this speeds up your metabolism and makes you loose about 10 calories per hour.
Don’t stay in one place, move around. Every calorie counts.
Make a list of stuff you are NEVER aloud to eat.
Say you are happy with your body.
Don’t get nervous when people talk about anorexia, say things such as ‘i can’t believe people actually starve themselves!’ Don’t be stupid.
If you have hunger pains, squeeze your body into a ball.
If you don’t have anything to exercise with, walik up and down your stairs for all the time you want and make your thighs smaller.
Eat while watching yourself in the mirror naked. How much are you able to eat now?
Think higher of yourself. YOU are too GOOD to put THAT in your body.
Always remember what ANA WANTS.
Eat al least 7 things a day, we don’t want a skinny corpse, we want a skinny girl.
Stay inspired. Why do you want to loose weigh?
Buy your own scale.
-Weigh yourself in the morning and at night.
If it’s possible, get an ana buddy.
Hit your stomach when you are hungry.
Make up some punishments if you think about food.
-Put a rubber band in your wrist and slap it when you do so.
-Don’t use a blanket in cold nights.
-Make up your own.
Take a shower with cold water. This helps you burn more calories.
NEVER LOOSE HOPE.
«REMEMBER YOU WILL BE SKINNY.»
Comment your tips down please.
Ana loves you.