#1 Alone

Alone

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:08 PM

Hey!

I need help... Ok so ever since I started purging in my bathroom it ALWAYS, no matter what I clean it with, smells "weird" to people. I keep cleaning it and it just smells like puke. Does anyone else have this problem? A friend recently entered my bathroom and well... You guys know....

SW: 142pounds

GW: 120 lbs

UGW: 110 lbs

Challenges: PLL Challenge Emily Team!!

ALL or NONE Challenge: TEAM FIERCE!

#2 kissmyhorse

kissmyhorse

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:33 PM

Omg I hate it when my bathroom smells like puke!! Definitely invest in a glade/febreeze/whatever plug in and keep one of those Lysol things on the rim of the toilet that clean the bowl when you flush (the ones that smell nice). Even with those on top of cleaning mine still smells of barf for a day after a bad b/p cycle :(

Height: 5' 3"

HW: 213 (so much shame)

CW: 103 (bmi 18.2)

GW: 96 (bmi 17)

UGW BDay Present: 93 (-120lbs, bmi 16.5)

Ana doesn't eat that. You don't eat that.

Thin is a skill.

Hard work! Dedication!

#3 Alone

Alone

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:38 PM

No matter what I do.... It smells like hell. I have tried Lysol already. But I'll get glade.... I dont even know why I keep eating. Today I couldnt survive the Wendy's temptation and just as a punishment I didnt purge... Iwas doing good. 210 calories andBAM! Fucking fast food.

#4 soteenidle

soteenidle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina, usa

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

I have never had this problem & i have no idea why but just in case I use febreeze.

"Every time you say no thank you to food, you say yes please to thin."

Height: 5'4"

HW: 180

LW: 132

CW: 175

GW1: 150

GW2: 130

GW3: 115

UGW: as low as I can go before I die

Last b/p: 2/16/14

#5 GetThinOrDieTrying

GetThinOrDieTrying

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:40 PM

Omg it's so embarrassing. My mom has gotten into the habit of regularly bleaching our toilet to "get rid of that weird smell that keeps popping up."

• Alone likes this

I've come too far to let a cookie tell me what to do.

#6 Guest_NeverTooLate_*

Guest_NeverTooLate_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:29 AM

I purge in my personal bucket, because I hate purging directly into the toilet. Grosses me out..makes me want to end the purge early because having my head near the toilet seat makes me have the goose bumps.. So yeah, I purge in a bucket...I usually do it in my room but sometimes I just do it in the bathroom since its quick access when I have to dump it out into the toilet.. I just have to wipe the floor around the bucket due to the splashing and stuff but yeah..the smell is horrible and I have trouble getting rid of it too...I would use bleach if I were you. 

#7 Alone

Alone

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

I purge in my personal bucket, because I hate purging directly into the toilet. Grosses me out..makes me want to end the purge early because having my head near the toilet seat makes me have the goose bumps.. So yeah, I purge in a bucket...I usually do it in my room but sometimes I just do it in the bathroom since its quick access when I have to dump it out into the toilet.. I just have to wipe the floor around the bucket due to the splashing and stuff but yeah..the smell is horrible and I have trouble getting rid of it too...I would use bleach if I were you. 

I have short hair... lol

#8 BipolarKay

BipolarKay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:30 PM

Do you have a fan in your bathroom? If so, its best to use that. Also, i use perfume on a regular basis, and even though it just covers the snell, my bathrrom smells amazing. xD

#9 Alone

Alone

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:42 PM

Thanks 

#10 Dear Prudence

Dear Prudence

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

Sure you've cleaned everything up? That puke can splash onto places you can't even imagine. Also some shower curtains absorb the smell, try washing it if you have one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BP, Binge, Purge, skinny, ugly smells

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users