A very EPIC success story -fat to skinny to fit-!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_iixi_*

Guest_iixi_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:27 PM

WOW. See this is what I want and why I hesitate to restrict like I used to. I want a body like this and I want to feel like this. I can't with my ED, but at the same time i'm still lost on how to get there. *sigh*

But read this!

http://www.nerdfitne...ing-super-hero/

Idk about you but I'd rather weigh more and have a lean, tight body then weigh less and feel sick and dead and skinny fat.

But how? :( blahh

#2 anadoll1107

anadoll1107

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:46 PM

holy hell this is inspiring, but i know i could never achieve this :(

a bit about myself:

i'm 5'5"

100 pounds

i've been strength training with a personal trainer for the past 4 months

yes, i have gotten stronger.

yes, i have gained more lean muscle.

unfortunately out of fear of getting fat, i cannot get myself to eat over an average of 1300 calories per day. i took one week off from strength training and lost close to all of my muscle.

the answer? i believe it's physically impossible to put on or maintain muscle without eating more calories but i'm not willing to sacrifice that yet :(

5'5"

female

CW: 102

GW: 95

#3 Guest_iixi_*

Guest_iixi_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:51 PM

holy hell this is inspiring, but i know i could never achieve this :(

a bit about myself:

i'm 5'5"

100 pounds

i've been strength training with a personal trainer for the past 4 months

yes, i have gotten stronger.

yes, i have gained more lean muscle.

unfortunately out of fear of getting fat, i cannot get myself to eat over an average of 1300 calories per day. i took one week off from strength training and lost close to all of my muscle.

the answer? i believe it's physically impossible to put on or maintain muscle without eating more calories but i'm not willing to sacrifice that yet :(

With me I'm a "healthy" weight. But I'm afraid if I eat more I'll eat too much and just get fatter. SO I need to find that balance.

#4 anadoll1107

anadoll1107

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:06 PM

With me I'm a "healthy" weight. But I'm afraid if I eat more I'll eat too much and just get fatter. SO I need to find that balance.

if you were to start strength training & eating healthy foods with the correct macros i'm sure you could reach your goal! i'm convinced the only reason i didn't reach mine is because i haven't been eating enough.. it's a slow process, but it's worth it if u can keep it up. i'm too fatigued to go all the time anymore :( it takes dedication. also, the more muscle you have, the more/faster you burn calories :)

5'5"

female

CW: 102

GW: 95

#5 Guest_iixi_*

Guest_iixi_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

if you were to start strength training & eating healthy foods with the correct macros i'm sure you could reach your goal! i'm convinced the only reason i didn't reach mine is because i haven't been eating enough.. it's a slow process, but it's worth it if u can keep it up. i'm too fatigued to go all the time anymore :( it takes dedication. also, the more muscle you have, the more/faster you burn calories :)

Thats why on one hand I'm glad I'm back at my stable weight... if I tried this at 125 (and I got to 125 by restricting severely) I'd probably just gain a bunch of pig fat.

I'll keep trying I guess. Dx I just need to stop binging!! URG

#6 dietburger

dietburger

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:47 AM

The ''fit'' look doesn't appeal to me at all. Guess I'm just f*cked up.

BMI: 17.0

HW: 137 lbs

CW: 103 lbs

GW1: 130lbs

GW2: 120lbs                                        Oh no, you mustn't eat it. Just... arrange it. 

GW3: 110 lbs

GW4: 100 lbs                                            http://die-t-burgers.tumblr.com/

UGW: 90lbs

Who is the third who walks always beside you?
When I count, there are only you and I together
But when I look ahead up the white road
There is always another one walking beside you
Gliding wrapt in a brown mantle, hooded
I do not know whether a man or a woman
—But who is that on the other side of you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users