About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

A very EPIC success story -fat to skinny to fit-!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_iixi_*

Guest_iixi_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:27 PM

WOW. See this is what I want and why I hesitate to restrict like I used to. I want a body like this and I want to feel like this. I can't with my ED, but at the same time i'm still lost on how to get there. *sigh*

But read this!

http://www.nerdfitne...ing-super-hero/

Idk about you but I'd rather weigh more and have a lean, tight body then weigh less and feel sick and dead and skinny fat.

But how? :( blahh

#2 anadoll1107

anadoll1107

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:46 PM

holy hell this is inspiring, but i know i could never achieve this :(

a bit about myself:

i'm 5'5"

100 pounds

i've been strength training with a personal trainer for the past 4 months

yes, i have gotten stronger.

yes, i have gained more lean muscle.

unfortunately out of fear of getting fat, i cannot get myself to eat over an average of 1300 calories per day. i took one week off from strength training and lost close to all of my muscle.

the answer? i believe it's physically impossible to put on or maintain muscle without eating more calories but i'm not willing to sacrifice that yet :(

5'5"

female

CW: 102

GW: 95

#3 Guest_iixi_*

Guest_iixi_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:51 PM

holy hell this is inspiring, but i know i could never achieve this :(

a bit about myself:

i'm 5'5"

100 pounds

i've been strength training with a personal trainer for the past 4 months

yes, i have gotten stronger.

yes, i have gained more lean muscle.

unfortunately out of fear of getting fat, i cannot get myself to eat over an average of 1300 calories per day. i took one week off from strength training and lost close to all of my muscle.

the answer? i believe it's physically impossible to put on or maintain muscle without eating more calories but i'm not willing to sacrifice that yet :(

With me I'm a "healthy" weight. But I'm afraid if I eat more I'll eat too much and just get fatter. SO I need to find that balance.

#4 anadoll1107

anadoll1107

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:06 PM

With me I'm a "healthy" weight. But I'm afraid if I eat more I'll eat too much and just get fatter. SO I need to find that balance.

if you were to start strength training & eating healthy foods with the correct macros i'm sure you could reach your goal! i'm convinced the only reason i didn't reach mine is because i haven't been eating enough.. it's a slow process, but it's worth it if u can keep it up. i'm too fatigued to go all the time anymore :( it takes dedication. also, the more muscle you have, the more/faster you burn calories :)

5'5"

female

CW: 102

GW: 95

#5 Guest_iixi_*

Guest_iixi_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

if you were to start strength training & eating healthy foods with the correct macros i'm sure you could reach your goal! i'm convinced the only reason i didn't reach mine is because i haven't been eating enough.. it's a slow process, but it's worth it if u can keep it up. i'm too fatigued to go all the time anymore :( it takes dedication. also, the more muscle you have, the more/faster you burn calories :)

Thats why on one hand I'm glad I'm back at my stable weight... if I tried this at 125 (and I got to 125 by restricting severely) I'd probably just gain a bunch of pig fat.

I'll keep trying I guess. Dx I just need to stop binging!! URG

#6 nervousvixen

nervousvixen

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:47 AM

The ''fit'' look doesn't appeal to me at all. Guess I'm just f*cked up.

BMI: 17.0

HW: 137 lbs                                                           ∞∞

CW: 103 lbs

GW1: 130lbs

GW2: 120lbs                                        Oh no, you mustn't eat it. Just... arrange it. 

GW3: 110 lbs

GW4: 100 lbs                                                       a-dderallbinge.tumblr.com

UGW: 90lbs                                                      

Who is the third who walks always beside you?
When I count, there are only you and I together
But when I look ahead up the white road
There is always another one walking beside you
Gliding wrapt in a brown mantle, hooded
I do not know whether a man or a woman
—But who is that on the other side of you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users