#21 slickville

slickville

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:32 AM

When I went to a theme park with my friends; 

The car journey there for breakfast I ate a tube of pringles and a big bag of jelly tots. For lunch I had Burger and fries. Throughout the day I had another tube of pringles, a bag of skittle, and tub of mixed sweets

Height: 5'1

HW: 138lb

LW: 114lb    

SW: 139lb    

CW: 133.6

GW1: 130lb

GW2: 125lb   
                                     GW3: 120lb   
                                     GW4: 115lb   
                                     GW5: 110lb   
                                     GW6: 105lb   

UGW: 95lb     

Last Binge: 7th April 2014

33395695.png
            Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

#22 Danii

Danii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

UGH whenever in someone else's home and the toilet gets clogged or won't flush. So embarrassing. But at least you can say you just have the flu food poisoning or something...

• scorpiomonkey777 likes this

Height: 5'4"

HW: 140

CW: 127

LW: 112

GW: 110

#23 KattyZtluh

KattyZtluh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:42 PM

Basically purging a peanut butter sandwich (dry) and ending up choking because a large piece got caught in my throat. I ended up having to grab my toothbrush and stabbing it to dislodge it.

That and about two years ago I literally spent the whole day binging & purging and ended up eating everything in my house including the condiments and sauces
I had to spend over $400 to replace half of the stuff. Thankfully my mother never noticed (or mentioned anything)

Water fast start: August 1st
Weight Day 1/30: 182 lbs

Total Loss: 0 lbs

Total to lose for:
1st Goal:  10lbs

2nd Goal: 20 lbs
3rd Goal:  30 lbs

#24 scorpiomonkey777

scorpiomonkey777

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:38 AM

When I was pregnant with my son my stomach muscles split apart.  A couple of years later (in 1996) I binged on an empty stomach on potato chips and powdered doughnuts and didn't drink anything with the food.  The food was so dry that I could not purge it.  I tried and tried and tried to get it up.  So what ended up happening is that I unknowingly pushed my intestines out, in between my stomach muscles--the intestine was caught in between the muscles (but I did not know it).  No food or liquid could get past the spot that was trapped in between the stomach muscles.  My body started poisoning itself.  I had pain and nausea in my stomach and only water was coming out of my rectum for several days.  Finally the pain in my stomach got so bad that I went to the doctor (I had missed several days of work already).  The doctor could feel the intestine that was protruding out between my stomach muscles.  She literally pushed the intestines back into my stomach cavity and then I was fine.  She said I could have died from my body poisoning itself if I had not come in when I did.   

Hello! I am 45 years old and I have anorexia, bulimia, body dysmorphia, bipolar disorder, PTSD, and borderline personality disorder. I have a 19 year old son in college. I live with my fiancee--we've been together 3 years. I am an ordanined minister, a professional psychic-medium and spiritual counselor & energy healer. I have a Bachelor's of Science degree in Alcohol & Drug Counseling and Sociology. In my life I have been a bank teller, a waitress, a probation officer, and a flight attendant. I have my own business called "Living In Your Spirit" since 1999. I do private & group readings/healings, and facilitate workshops. I am also hostess at a restaurant part-time. Thanks for visiting my profile!  

"Be kind, my friends, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." ~ Plato

HW: 167
LW: 125
CW: 147.6
GW1: (June 1st): 157
GW2: (July 1st): 155
GW3: (August 1st): 148
GW4: (September 1st): 144

*I lost weight and then gained back 6 pounds

GW5: (March 1st): 145

GW6: (April 1st): 140

GW7: (May 1st): 135

167 166 165 164 163 162 161 160

159 158 157156 155 154 153 152 151 150

149 148 147 146 145 144 143 142 141 140

139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130

Favorite thinspirational quotes: "What would ana do?"

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels."

"You'll feel so much better if you don't eat that."

"You're not a dog...stop rewarding yourself with food!"

My Accountability Thread:
http://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/9467-scorpiomonkey777s-accountability-thread/

Gratitude Journal:
http://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/16387-attitude-of-gratitude-journal/

Nutritional Benefits of Epsom Salt (magnesium) Bath:
http://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/12841-nutritional-benefits-of-epsom-salt-magnesium-bath/

Latest Research on Cause & Treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder
http://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/20562-latest-research-on-cause-treatment-of-borderline-personality-disorder/

Are "cognitive distortions" causing you pain, making your ED worse?

http://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/43162-are-cognitive-distortions-causing-you-pain-making-your-ed-worse/

#25 SereneSleep

SereneSleep

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:13 AM

My worst was when I had the bright idea to purge in the bathroom of a restaurant after a big meal. This was the first time using a toilet to purge (i always did it in my backyard in the dirt) so I got some onto the toilet and floor and to make matters worse my sister came in and then told my mom that I puked so then my mom was convinced I was bulimic and kept asking me if I did it on purpose but then dropped the subject

Height: 5'1
HW: 115       
CW: 105
GW1: 95            115-114-113-112-111-110-109-108-107-106-105-104-103-102-101-100-99-98-97-96-95-94-93-92-91-90-89-88-87-86-85-84-3-82-81-80

GW2: 88   
UGW: 80      

"I wanna be completely weightless, I want to touch the edge of greatness" Marina and the Diamonds: Fear and Loathing
My kik is Ruffangel I'm currently not using kik

#26 sk1nnybones

sk1nnybones

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:31 PM

I b/ped while babysitting in someone elses house and they came home right as i finished cleaning up but it was so scary cause i was so paranoid and i was acting all out of it to them. And today i purged a ham and cheese sandwich and omg it tasted absolutely wretched and was painful to get up and gross seeing :( never purging meat again

Oh god, about the ham and cheese sandwiches - that reminds me of one of my worst purging episodes.

I was at my boyfriends house, and he and his roommates are pretty cash poor; they only had sandwich meat, hamburger buns, and the shitty kraft cheese singles. I was only going to make one cheese sandwich and bake it in the oven, but I completely lost control. I made about four sandwiches to bake in the oven while I ate maybe another six right on the spot. When I was done with the cold sandwiches I purged them all - DISGUSTING taste.

When I was done with that, I went downstairs, got the other sandwiches from the oven and completely pigged out on those, too. Then I went and purged again. OH MY GOD the warm cheese and ham was the most disgusting thing to eat. I don't even want to think about all the calories in the hamburger buns. Each sandwich was probably 100 calories in the bread alone... and I ate ten. That was pretty horrific for me. I was so scared his friends would hear me puking and trying to cough up the bread.

On top of it all I felt horrible for eating like half their food in one sitting. I really felt like an asshole, so I took them all out to McDonalds and ending up having another binge anyways.

• paperthin likes this

"Inspiration exists, but it must find you working" / check me out on livejournal

H: 5'7"

HW: 131

CW: 117.2 :c

UGW: 110

Dream Weight: 100 

#27 petiteplease

petiteplease

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:57 PM

a couple moments of b/p that have stuck with me and they are..

when my mom walked in on me throwing up, but she made fun of me for it...

choking on a big piece of steak when i was trying to purge, and it was sooo scary but got it out.

and throwing up really spicy soup, it was so painful and came out of my nose and coughed for like 2 hours

and being out in public with puke breath and not being able to do anything about it quite embarrassing.....there is nothing pleasant about b/p

HATE IT

HT : 4'11 SW :128 CW :115  GW 1: 125 GW 2: 120 GW 3:115 GW 4:110 GW 5:105 GW 4:100 GW 5:95 GW 6:90 UGW: 85

Don't give up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Set your alarm. Get up bright and early.

Pull on a baggy top and jogging bottoms. Go outside,

no matter what the weather. Walk for ten minutes. Skip for five

minutes. Jog for five minutes. Then turn around and walk back. Nice

and early, with no one around. Then get back home again.

Cut yourself some fruit. Apples, oranges, mangoes. All in. Add a little yogurt for a healthy start of the day.

Go and pour yourself some water. Fresh water, ice cold. Refreshing. Go upstairs. Turn on the

shower. Wash your hair with nice smelling shampoo and matching conditioner.

wash yourself with body soap. Come out of the shower. Dry yourself all over. Slather yourself with body

butter. You smell nice, clean, innocent, pure. Put something nice on. A pair of jeans, a top.Your favorite bra and pants.

Towel dry your hair, leaving it damp to dry naturally. All natural.Go to the mirror. Look at what you see.

Don't like it? Pick out three things that you love.Your beautiful eyes, your shiny hair,

your tinted cheeks. Go downstairs ignore the kitchen. You've already had breakfast.

Get a glass of water. Paint your nails. Read a book. Go for a walk. Call your

friends. Spends some time outside. You know this will

be a beautiful day. The sun may not be shining but your are.This day will be perfect.

This day will be the best day you've had so far. No binging

nor purging, not cutting, no hating. Only loving,

and laughing and living.

You can do this!

Eating   is   either   to   hard   or   uncontrollable.

#28 CreatureX

CreatureX

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:50 AM

I once b/ped on red velvet cupcakes and I honestly believed I was dying 

It was red as fuck and I thought I purged a kidney.---I feel stupid just recalling it 

• ChangeMe likes this

THE OLD ME IS DEAD AND GONE

CW:110 lbs/49 kg 

HW:185 lbs/84 kg                                                                                                                   

GW..For now :110 Lbs 

100 lbs

UGW: 95 lbs

#29 lisbon

lisbon

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:16 AM

I have two:
One time I was purging using my toothbrush and I got disgusted from the vomit and almost sqallowed my toothbrush. I kept trying to pull it up and was so scared that it might get stuck, but i pulled hard and it came out. :S
Another time I purged in the toilet and forgot to flush the water, and my sister went to the bathroom (i have a bathroom right next to my bedroom) and said: “It smells like vomit!“ and I said “I didn‘t vomit!“ and she said: “No, only in the toilet!!“. I felt so ashamed. She doesn‘t know about my ed, but I told my family I have gastric reflux and the food comes up sometimes.

5'8"
HW: 148
LW: 110
SW: 128
GW1: 123 

GW2: 121
UGW: 117 - BMI 17.6

#30 bmci5

bmci5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:23 AM

Clogging the toilets in our house. My husband went to shower, and the pipe must've been clogged because the toilet over flowed and "old" purge stuff from a few hours earlier came up. Humiliating having to clean your vomit up.
  • housewivve likes this

#31 Guest_miss-e_*

Guest_miss-e_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:45 AM

being in residential (psych hospital) and purging everything I eat atm from stress. I swear my room must always smell. I keep the window open, purge with the bathroom fan on etc. They haven't said anything so hopefully no one knows...

THOUGH the cleaner yday came in just after I'd purged. :/

#32 miagoneana

miagoneana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:59 AM

My worst binge ever was chocolate cake and chicken curry with rice.. that burned on the way up and it was so terrible tasting. I will never ever eat curry again! 

I see a lot of people saying that people don't understand how disgusting mia is. It is so gross, but it is so worth it. I used to purge at work and I heard some girls talking in the bathroom that they thought someone at work was "anorexic or something" because the one toilet was always covered in puke. After that, I actually had to clean this toilet thoroughly all the f*ing time after purging. I will never purge at work again, cleaning public toilets is nasty sh**!

Height: 5'4''

Started B/P July/'12

HW: 155 lb

GW1:140 lb
GW2:135 lb
GW3:125 lb
GW4:120 lb by Cdn Thanksgiving

UGW: 115

#33 Cantarella

Cantarella

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

One time I ate SO much food- like a Big Mac and fries and soda and all sorts of other stuff I don't remember (but I went to 2000 calories- disgusting! I NEVER even go to 1000 anymore). I didn't purge that time. But the worst was the time I ate a ton of taco salad and that horrible full belly feeling came up. I went to the bathroom and tried to purge but nothing came up. It was terrifying.

weight.png

5'6"

HW: 181

LW: 76

CW: 154

GW1: 150

GW2: 130

GW3: 125

UGW: 110

#34 becki_sin

becki_sin

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationBratislava, Slovakia

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:22 AM

When I was pregnant with my son my stomach muscles split apart.  A couple of years later (in 1996) I binged on an empty stomach on potato chips and powdered doughnuts and didn't drink anything with the food.  The food was so dry that I could not purge it.  I tried and tried and tried to get it up.  So what ended up happening is that I unknowingly pushed my intestines out, in between my stomach muscles--the intestine was caught in between the muscles (but I did not know it).  No food or liquid could get past the spot that was trapped in between the stomach muscles.  My body started poisoning itself.  I had pain and nausea in my stomach and only water was coming out of my rectum for several days.  Finally the pain in my stomach got so bad that I went to the doctor (I had missed several days of work already).  The doctor could feel the intestine that was protruding out between my stomach muscles.  She literally pushed the intestines back into my stomach cavity and then I was fine.  She said I could have died from my body poisoning itself if I had not come in when I did.   

oh wow... that's really scary actually. I'm glad to hear you're okay though!!

5'3"

CW: 132lb

HW: 147lb

LW:  121lb

GW1: 130lb

GW2: 120lb

GW: 110lb

UGW: 97lb

#35 kissmyhorse

kissmyhorse

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:35 PM

The scariest binge for me was recently. I ate so much before purging because I was trying to cut back on the number of times I purge - it makes my face break out, swell, and my throat hurts for days. Anyways, at one point I got really scared because I thought my stomach might be full enough to tear. I mean, I was pretty scared. Ran to the bathroom and tried to purge hands free to save my throat and face but pushing on my stomach even a bit gave me pain. So I purged with my hand the usual way. I so wish I could learn how to be hands free.

The worst part of purging for me is (like I mentioned above) my face breaking out from vomit getting on it, my knuckle getting tore up and sore, throat sore, the splash back from the toilet (grosssss) and the humiliation of having to clean on hands and knees vomit from a toilet/the bathroom floor.

Height: 5' 3"

HW: 213 (so much shame)

CW: 103 (bmi 18.2)

GW: 96 (bmi 17)

UGW BDay Present: 93 (-120lbs, bmi 16.5)

Ana doesn't eat that. You don't eat that.

Thin is a skill.

Hard work! Dedication!

#36 Wherelightsurvives

Wherelightsurvives

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:08 PM

Anytime I cough while purging and the food comes out of my nose. Low point.
  • georgieeeeporgieeee likes this

#37 Mizeria

Mizeria

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,899 posts
  • LocationIn the Southern Tier (NY)

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

Ever purge up chocolate, or coffee? Terrible, terrible stuff.  Also the countless time's I've choked or gotten splashback on my face, yuck, and if I had forgotten to trim my finger nails... OUCH.

• Princess Safa likes this

Mizeria - the great gnat hunter!

Bulimia status: seasoned veteran

Fasting Queen

Queen of Memes

Almighty Queen of Orgies

The Protest Master!

Weight lost since August 26th

weight.png

So this place VVVVV freakin' ROCKS, and I do get monies if you click on this link! (help a broke bitch out with a click?)

http://payojob.com/?id=54533

895429.png

#38 Guest_miss-e_*

Guest_miss-e_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:40 PM

chocolate is NASTY!

• georgieeeeporgieeee and Princess Safa like this

#39 Princess Safa

Princess Safa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationAkron, OH

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:47 PM

When I was put in the hospital for cutting and everyone always had to keep an eye on me for my ED, and I had just finished eating an entire PB n J sandwich and then ran to the bathroom with the staff chasing me with needles and banging on the door while I purged as quickly as I can. It was pretty much scared out lol. My eyeballs felt like they were going to fall out of the socket and I threw up blood a lot after that. 

Needless to say, it really sucked. 

#40 miasflightlessbird

miasflightlessbird

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationNewmarket, ON, Canada

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:46 AM

my mom wasn't aware of my mia coming back until I didn't flush the toilet.... smart.

50769641.png
            Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mia, purging, binging

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users