PM issues

MPA is a forum and community to offer support and recovery for those afflicted with an eating disorder. It is not a place to encourage people to further their eating disorder. Please be cognizant of this and make MPA the support community it needs to be.

Photo

Meth.

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Crystal_Butterfly

Crystal_Butterfly

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:11 PM

I'm going to start using it. As soon as I find a dealer.

I don't care if I live or die anymore. I'm just existing, barely at that. So might as well be high as a kite. I'm emotionally numb. I just need to know how to find it ugh.

I can't wait to see how it helps my weight loss.
Height- 5'2
Cw- 116

#2 Thin_purity

Thin_purity

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:13 PM

Hoo, boy. Better be careful there. Ask your dealer if he pissed in it. Chances are he did.
  • 7eeing7evens, Anythingwewant88, carolinagirl and 2 others like this

#3 Lovely_Bones

Lovely_Bones

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:22 PM

ew

Height: 5'5    

CW:127.4

HW: 137 LW: 116 

GW1: 125 | GW2: 120

UGW: 115  

ad4901077c4776d4916661bddb435229.jpg                                                                                                     

#4 Raven1110

Raven1110

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

Hey girl, when I was 19, I did it for 3-4 mos everyday, & I did loose weight, the side effects suck though. If you don't have it for more than a day your body goes into withdrawals & you sleep for like 12-15 hrs @ a time. Also, your skin looks like shit. Most people are compulsive pickers. Most people (friends & family & co- workers) will be able to tell. You talk fast & intensely, tend to not listen to other people b/c your off in your own world. A friend came over a few months ago. He used to be lean yet muscular, but when I saw him this last time, his eyes were wild, I couldn't hold a conversation with him (he was all over the place) & his skin looks liked shit. When I stopped doing meth. & gained my weight back and then some. I was fatter than I was b4 I started. :-/ Anyway, just somethin to consider ;-)
  • Thorny and dovelike like this

#5 skinnycravings

skinnycravings

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:25 PM

There's nothing I could say to stop you, but I wish you wouldn't, love. Stay safe. xo

SkinnyCravings

Height: 5"1

CW: 109.6 lbs (49.5 kg)

BMI: 20.7

UGW: 95

Ana's forcing me to be her barbie

#6 redfish

redfish

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts
  • Locationfloating in the deep blue sea

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:34 PM

Yeah that's really not a good idea. You could even end up in prison :(. I've known ppl who have done hard drugs and none has a happy ending- you lose everything you own, including your hair and teeth and self respect. Then you go to jail, get out, and lose even more.

You are worth so much more than that XoxoXoxo <3<3

xlittle girl And Boy lost In vogue.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.GK bqqoF2G 1

​And all that glittered was not gold

​But we wanted everything

​And for it all lost our souls.

I'm a heretic

#7 BreelynnTheKid

BreelynnTheKid

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:38 PM

Don't do it if you want to be attractive and/or like your face.

Do adderall instead, you'll still speed like crazy, but sometimes its cheaper and you could even get a script and not get a felony if you're caught with it.

Yes, I use my real picture as my profile pic.

tumblr_lnqj3w5L371qlznzro1_500.gif

5'3

NextGW: 101lbs

UGW: 89lbs

http://onyxxbp.blogspot.com/   (new posts as of 8/19/14)

#8 Boats.and.Birds

Boats.and.Birds

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:39 PM

Nobody will change your decision but you, however, at least consider doing a better drug. I'd recommend cocaine as opposed to meth. I've seen people cope with cocaine addiction and be able to even function relatively well while high out of their mind. Meth will just destroy you.

• -cat-, BreelynnTheKid and Raven1110 like this

Stats:

Height: 5' 6" | HW: 140lbs. | LW: 98lbs. | CW: 96 lbs. | UGW: Dead.

#9 LittleMissTwig

LittleMissTwig

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationWashington State, USA

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:41 PM

Well, I wish you luck.
I'm assuming you know all the risks involved?Long-term meth users aren't exactly beautiful either :/ I've been around a lot of them. Nasty teeth, terrible skin with those sores, they usually smell bad because once you become addicted, hygiene isn't a priority, the list goes on. I think you'd be better off trying a different drug. Most anything is better than meth. (And a lot help you lose weight too) most other drugs are far less addictive as well.
Well, I hope you've done your research on meth. So if that's what you really want, I wish you luck :)
  • -cat- likes this

#10 dancing_waif

dancing_waif

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:49 PM

Yes I have to agree with everyone else...of course nobody can change your mind for you, but please please consider at least a different drug. Meth is like the most damaging :/

stay safe sweetie <3

2e2774046cd6e4a123900e93d4b36300.jpg

http://dancingwaif.tumblr.com/

Stats:

5 ft 4 in

HW: 138 lbs (no muscle)

LW: 104 lbs

CW: 129

GW: 90

56465373.png

#11 catsateherface

catsateherface

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:07 PM

I agree with maybe adderall instead. It's cheaper, it's less damaging, and it has similar weight loss effects. Another one - adipex. If you have a really overweight friend you could try to get him/her to get a script for that and sell it to you. Super potent stimulant designed specifically for weight loss. Please don't go down the meth hole.

• BreelynnTheKid and Raven1110 like this

we all look for heaven and we put our love first

something that'd we die for, it's a curse <3

Goals

#12 gecko

gecko

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,690 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:13 PM

meth makes you look ugly.

amphetamine is kind of like meth but without all of the ugly long term effects.

i'm not saying amphetamine is good, i'm just saying that i think it is a better option than methamphetamine.

that stuff causes so much damage.

last summer when i got sent to a crazy house my roommate was a meth addict with a 17 month old child named hope.

she wasn't fit to be a mother.  her baby was sent into the foster care system after the police were called to her section 8 housing because of reports of the people in the house cooking meth and giving it to the child and to a dog that lived there.  the dog had to be put down but the child survived and hopefully will grow up with no recollection of her first year on earth or any long term health issues.

that girl's story tore me to pieces.

i wanted to share this story with you because meth is seriously the most scary drug on this planet.  i know that you feel hopeless and you just want to die anyway, so you feel like there is no reason not to do meth.  but there is because meth doesn't just effect your own life, it effects the lives of everyone around you.

• Bone likes this

#13 Freckles

Freckles

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

I second the Adderall suggestion. I bet it's easier to find too. But then again if I wanted to get some meth I have no idea where I would look. And I live in Denver xD (apparently Colorado's got a lot of meth, but all I see are stoners and e-tards). 

You posted this on a forum so I assume you wanted feedback and I am hoping that what you got might influence your decision. Meth is..it's a street drug. It's dirty and laced. Half the time it's just crack. 

Just try and think about it from a different light for a bit. I truly hope you change your mind but I doubt any of these responses will really make an impact. It's all up to you. 

• BreelynnTheKid likes this

darkside_by_danielleberam1-d6ej5bm.jpg

HW: 130

GW: 115

GW: 110

GW: 105

CW:103

GW: 100

UGW: 95

#14 girl disappearing

girl disappearing

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:26 PM

I hope with all my heart they you'll change your mind on this its not a pretty road, I understand being numb but it'll make you beyond numb and coming back will be that much harder

best wishes to you dear  

ocvh.jpg

#15 myproblemshideinnumbers

myproblemshideinnumbers

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

Ephedrine is used to make meth, though it takes large amounts (I am NOT suggesting trying to make it, lol, I'm just pointing out the similarities.) If you're over 18 you can buy something like that, and it's legal. Combining it with caffeine can cause a strong appetite suppressant effect.

We can beat genetics

adopting new asthetics for beautiful bodies

figures ever-so-slender

Taking control oh

oh what a nice nice thing

#16 Guest_hauprichth_*

Guest_hauprichth_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

While I know I probably can't sway you from your opinion... Meth is a terrible drug and it destroys lives! It isn't worth it in the long run. Sending you lots of happy thoughts... Be safe

#17 Perfection_in_the_making

Perfection_in_the_making

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:33 PM

You'll get addicted... but if i was older i wuld probably be doing the same thing. It is going to be close to impossible to find tho... Dealers with that kinda thing r all hidden and crap. Maybe if your in a city. Well ya i hope you find something else (like emotion) without it 

#18 susiesunshine

susiesunshine

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:43 PM

pros: u lose tons of weight, you have tons of energy, u feel high a lot

cons: it makes you look absolutely disgusting. Like, oozing sores on your face disgusting. But your addiction will make you want to eat the ooze, because you know it's meth seeping out of your pores and you can get high on it again. Imagine binging on scabs from your face and arms, that's hot right??! Oh, and also you will have zero respect from anyone and zero self respect. Then there's the prison time, I know someone who went to jail at 21 for manufacturing. She will never get out. You will do permanent damage to your brain. Imagine not being able to think straight for the rest of your life. Where I am from there is a lot of meth use. Trust me, it's LITERALLY the LAST thing you should want. Just take the ephedrine, you know, minus the Coleman lighter fluid and Draino. Completely legal, it helps, and it wont make you look like an 80 year old zombie.

• BreelynnTheKid likes this

HT: 5'2.5"

HW: 159 :angry: 

SW: 145 :unsure:

CW: 101  -_- 

GW: 90 :wub:

LW: 98.4  :D

BMI 18.2  <_<

#19 glamourfiend

glamourfiend

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:57 PM

pfft . i did meth for a year . went to rehab . your face will get sores your hair will fall out and you will be so paranoid that you will pace back and forth for 4 hours until you run out of the house terrified that "someones going to get you ". anger , blacking out and hitting your family and not remembering. oh yeah have fun with that you. fucking disgusts me. good luck with your weight loss . youll look so thin and fabulous in a straight jacket .
  • _Rae_ and gecko like this

#20 Brocolli

Brocolli

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • LocationCentral Europe

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

Oh how i wish you didnt.. :/

50496778.png

152 | 151 | 150 | 149 | 148 | 147 | 146 | 145 | 144 | 143 | 142 | 141 | 140 | 139 | 138 | 137 | 136 | 135 | 134 | 133 | 132 | 131 

130 | 129 | 128 | 127 | 126 | 125 | 124 | 123 | 122 | 121 | 120 | 119 | 118 | 117 | 116 | 115 | 114 | 113 | 112 | 111  
110 | 109 | 108 | 107 | 106 | 105 | 104 | 103 | 102 | 101 | 100 | 99 | 98 | 97 | 96 | 95

5'6

my tumblr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users