About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Pass out/almost passed out stories

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#1 SlowlySurviving

SlowlySurviving

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • LocationAn invisible town

Posted 01 January 2015 - 11:24 PM

I haven't actually passed out because of lack of food. I passed out because of exhaustion. But I have insomnia and when I fast I have ZERO energy. This is with energy drinks too. I just finished watching a movie at home with my brother and I was walking into the kitchen to throw away the untouched popcorn. I set the bucket down and reached to get a cup from the cabinet only to find myself sprawled on the floor with my brother freaking out above me. I sat up, told him to get me water, drank that extremely fast, and slowly walked upstairs to take a nap.

What is your pass out story?
i have sc and skype.
Pm me for them if you want.

#2 Guest_Skinnyskinnyskeletons_*

Guest_Skinnyskinnyskeletons_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2015 - 11:36 PM

i love exercising and one time i was out for a run and i just finished 10 k and i went to go splash water onto my face and i passed out because i hadn't eaten at all that day 

• Paine likes this

#3 DisasterLand

DisasterLand

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationHELL

Posted 01 January 2015 - 11:39 PM

I've passed out many times. But my favorite is when I pasted out in the shower and hit my heads so hard I was still bleeding when I woke up
On a collision course,
To Hell we march,
We're doomed to this now.
Oh the irony,
If I'm going down, I won't go down alone.

#4 DelicxteBones

DelicxteBones

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 January 2015 - 11:42 PM

oh god,

I was high as hell, 

waiting for a bus,

as soon as the bust came I just fainted

hit my head so hard off the cement,

i was out for about 3minutes and when i woke up an ambulance was there waiting for me ..  

ended up rushing me to the hospital ahahah 

1249976nnu6nvla4n.gif

1009254cq7evun01h.gif1009254cq7evun01h.gif1009254cq7evun01h.gif

5'9

CW: 112.6 lbs
LW: 108.2 lbs
HW: 135.0 lbs
GW: 100.0 lbs
UGW: 90-95.0 lbs

BMI: 16.6

KittyTryingtoCatchButterfly.gif

#5 Moolinda

Moolinda

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,527 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 11:43 PM

My worst passing out experience happened on the stairs down to my apartment. One second I am walking next I am at the bottom of my stairs with scrapes and bruises.
Its scary to me because it shows how much the disorder controls me. Most people would be doing everything they could to make sure it doesnt happen again but it doesnt even make me blink.
  • dannonvanilla and murderotic like this

#6 ViewingTm

ViewingTm

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:16 AM

I'd gotten up recently after not eating for 2 days and my vision was really blurry.

I swayed when I stood and my eyesight started getting screwy and black around the edges.

I had to stay still for about 2 minutes so that I didn't fall down and black out.

• murderotic likes this

#7 Guest_tipsy_*

Guest_tipsy_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:19 AM

The worst time was when I was in Walmart..i had not been eating and what i did eat~fruit/veggies, i purged...I hit the floor and five minutes later started having seizures.....I lost consciousness and woke up in the damn hospital with bruises all over my chest from compressions and sternum rubs.

#8 Izayah

Izayah

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,566 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:24 AM

I've never passed out.
But I have almost passed out quite a few times, I usually go still, immediately sit down or if I'm around people, I'll pause, smile, and then make my way towards somewhere to sit.
Definitely hoping to skip over the passing out thing, I love reading the stories, but it sounds like an awful experience

Quod me nutrit, me destruit                         

#9 Guest_Lana Del Ana_*

Guest_Lana Del Ana_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:30 AM

I almost passed out about a week ago. I felt a bit sick when I woke up, but got up anyway to get coffee. I was walking to my room and then I couldn`t see anymore. I started shaking and grabbed the wall. My mom came to tell me to sit down. I started seeing again, and went to lay on my bed.

The weirdest thing is that, right when I went blind, my ears started ringing, and after that they ring almost everyday.

#10 Skinnycheerleader95

Skinnycheerleader95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:56 AM

Was in a psych hospital from attempting suicide. Didn't eat and barely drank, they didn't notive because I was good at hiding it. We were all in group and I got up to use the bathroom and passed out 15 sec later and woke up like a minute later in a pile of blood from my head because I hit a chair. Got ambulanced to the ER to get stitches
  • 2Dkid likes this

#11 dreabones

dreabones

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:44 AM

Mine was i had been at the hospital they had just let me go and i had told them before i left that something felt wrong and they told me oh no ur fine (i was on a fast)so i went to the bus stop and i felt really weak and tired and i barely had enough energy to whisper call 911 before i passed out i woke up throwing up on some chick :(

#12 Guest_CrippleCrow_*

Guest_CrippleCrow_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:15 AM

The worst time was when I was in Walmart..i had not been eating and what i did eat~fruit/veggies, i purged...I hit the floor and five minutes later started having seizures.....I lost consciousness and woke up in the damn hospital with bruises all over my chest from compressions and sternum rubs.

I can't even imagine. Aren't you always terrified it will happen again?

#13 epicchild

epicchild

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:34 AM

I have two bad stories about passing out due to ED. The first time I passed out completely was in 2013 after I got out of the shower. I was living in a college dorm and had taken a hot shower, got out and then later woke up naked on the floor on my towel. I didn't remember passing out. But I was damn glad my roommate had a late class that day.

The worst story was when I passed out in class last semester. I was sitting at my desk and mumbled to my teacher that I thought I was going to faint. She commented that I looked awfully pale and I sort of crumpled up on my desk for a while as two of my classmates (one of which lives in the same complex as me so we see each other a lot) went on a mad dash to find a vending machine and purchase a juice and a snack for me with my professor's money. It was really embarrassing because it disrupted class for like 15 minutes. And I hate being a trouble for others. All of that attention was very nice and touching but also extremely uncomfortable and unwanted. 

• llotusflower, Heyyoudontknowme and 2Dkid like this

tumblr_mijnzxAfrR1s64k2wo1_100.gif

vUpBeE6.jpg

tumblr_mq82k0C3Si1s64k2wo1_100.gif

tumblr_mpg9d37v6D1s64k2wo1_100.gif

301.gif

#14 Guest_NemmiKat❤_*

Guest_NemmiKat❤_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:38 AM

My worst ever was right in front of my mom. I had b/p about 6 times that day and 4 times the previous day. I passed out from electrolyte imbalance and was taken to the hospital.

They said I wasn't drinking enough. The fuck?

#15 Eye Sore-y

Eye Sore-y

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:41 AM

Okay this should be fun. *Sarcasm intended*

The first time I passed out, I was at a wedding with my mom and sisters. We went dress shopping that day and we all squeezed into one fitting room to try on the dresses. My mom commented on the way my body looked during the wedding ceremony, asking how skinny I was. I lied and told her I was 5 lbs heavier than I actually was. That was still a staggering low weight. Anywho, we all shifted focus back to the ceremony. I stood up and felt really hot and nauseous. I ran out of the church and collapsed on the steps. My mom followed me out and asked me if I was okay. I just told her I felt like I was going to puke, so she left me. When I came back around, I was laying on a bench close to the stairs of the church. An older lady was looking over me and panicking. She kept asking me if I needed an ambulance. I could hardly speak but I told her that my mom was inside and that I was fine. When the ceremony was over, my mom bought me McDonalds and watched me eat the whole mini meal. (Literally, she stared at me the whole time. She didnt even look away. not once.)

• 2Dkid and RazorbladeHipbones like this
AN.
IMG 2634
Short Girl.
Addicted to Rx.
Alcohol.
Merely Surviving. 

#16 Guest_NemmiKat❤_*

Guest_NemmiKat❤_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:42 AM

Okay this should be fun. *Sarcasm intended*

The first time I passed out, I was at a wedding with my mom and sisters. We went dress shopping that day and we all squeezed into one fitting room to try on the dresses. My mom commented on the way my body looked during the wedding ceremony, asking how skinny I was. I lied and told her I was 5 lbs heavier than I actually was. That was still a staggering low weight. Anywho, we all shifted focus back to the ceremony. I stood up and felt really hot and nauseous. I ran out of the church and collapsed on the steps. My mom followed me out and asked me if I was okay. I just told her I felt like I was going to puke, so she left me. When I came back around, I was laying on a bench close to the stairs of the church. An older lady was looking over me and panicking. She kept asking me if I needed an ambulance. I could hardly speak but I told her that my mom was inside and that I was fine. When the ceremony was over, my mom bought me McDonalds and watched me eat the whole mini meal. (Literally, she stared at me the whole time. She didnt even look away. not once.)

Oh god that sucks!!
  • Eye Sore-y likes this

#17 Guest_NemmiKat❤_*

Guest_NemmiKat❤_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:43 AM

I have two bad stories about passing out due to ED. The first time I passed out completely was in 2013 after I got out of the shower. I was living in a college dorm and had taken a hot shower, got out and then later woke up naked on the floor on my towel. I didn't remember passing out. But I was damn glad my roommate had a late class that day.

The worst story was when I passed out in class last semester. I was sitting at my desk and mumbled to my teacher that I thought I was going to faint. She commented that I looked awfully pale and I sort of crumpled up on my desk for a while as two of my classmates (one of which lives in the same complex as me so we see each other a lot) went on a mad dash to find a vending machine and purchase a juice and a snack for me with my professor's money. It was really embarrassing because it disrupted class for like 15 minutes. And I hate being a trouble for others. All of that attention was very nice and touching but also extremely uncomfortable and unwanted.

I'm sorry that happened to you :(

#18 Guest_NemmiKat❤_*

Guest_NemmiKat❤_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:44 AM

Was in a psych hospital from attempting suicide. Didn't eat and barely drank, they didn't notive because I was good at hiding it. We were all in group and I got up to use the bathroom and passed out 15 sec later and woke up like a minute later in a pile of blood from my head because I hit a chair. Got ambulanced to the ER to get stitches

Oh my god I can't imagine!

#19 Eye Sore-y

Eye Sore-y

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:50 AM

Another time I passed out was quite recently. 

I had just gotten out of my communications course, which was on the 4th floor. I never take the elevator so I started down the stairwell. I was walking down, still on the first flight of stairs, and my hearing became distant. I heard peoples voices, but It sounded like murmurs. Then everyone seemed to be moving slowly, so I had to stop. My perception of everything around me went dark. By the time I came back around, my crush was sitting on the stairs next to me, fanning me. I tried to get up and run away because the whole thing was embarrassing! He put his arm around me and told me to stay down and that the paramedics were almost here. Within 2 seconds the campus police came running up the stairs and asked me millions of questions, but I started crying so they stopped. 

I went to the hospital and was discharged that same day. Sadly I know how to play the system now. I just tell them that I don't drink enough water, so they let me go home if I say I'll drink more water...

( Can I erase this day?? )

• 2Dkid likes this
AN.
IMG 2634
Short Girl.
Addicted to Rx.
Alcohol.
Merely Surviving. 

#20 Ricinus

Ricinus

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationRaincouver

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:51 AM

It was my first my day volunteering at a new place. I remember my shoulders started hurting and my head felt too heavy for my neck to support it. All of the sudden I get this blinding headache so I go to ask a coworker if she has any asprin. Then all I saw was white and I felt myself fall and her try to catch me. I was probably only out for 10 seconds but I woke feeling so ill.

I was so embarrassed that I never went back. I heard some people say they thought I must have been high. So,not as bad of a story as the others on this thread. I didn't wake up in a pool of blood or vomit, so I guess I was lucky.
  • 2Dkid likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users