About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

What Bulimic thoughts are you having right now?

• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#10781 dishonourable

dishonourable

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted Today, 01:30 PM

I just need to write this down right now.. since my relapse I always thought that I have everything under control because I was able to control my binge urges to the point that I only binge on selected two days a week and I was okay with that and felt alright. but since last week its getting out of control and I can't control it anymore and b/p more than ever these last few months. I am afraid that I will b/p multiple times a day like I used to before my "recovery" year.. I am afraid that as stupid as it sounds not I am in control anymore but bulimia (who am I kidding she was the whole time but It felt like I was)

#10782 FattierThanYou

FattierThanYou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Someplace

Posted Today, 03:29 PM

I am having like serious cravings and last week i ate like 5000 calories in a massive binge (no joke) i hate myself so much i am done with this all of this i hate life and just want to disappear, does C/S work i need help getting my life out of this Sh!t hole and closer to my dream weight of 85 plz help a fellow sister out

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users