About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

advice please :)

fast coffee green tea amateur

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 vikkixoxox

vikkixoxox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:25 AM

hiya, i'm at my heaviest at the moment, i was at my lightest last summer at around 112lbs, but i was on quite a lot of drugs, (weed, ketamine, cocaine and mdma) ahha.. so i dont remember much, im pretty sure i just never ate, and as you can imagine drugs like that speed your metabolism up like crazy considering all i did was go to clubs and dance and have sex..

hahah thats totally off topic and i am NOT promoting that at all so please dont even think about trying it! it's left me very fucked up.

anyway omg back to why im here!!

im going to start a 3 day fast, with black coffee and one sweetner and green tea, but the coffee has 31 cals and im not sure about the green tea, i was just wondering if thats going to be okay? i dont have a sweetner with my green tea.

basically just someone give me some advice/experiences/results with a liquid fast

maybe even a buddy to fast with?

thankssssss

lots of loveeeeee

vikki xx

• HW - 162.5 lbs
  • CW - 162.5 lbs
  • GW1 - 135 lbs
  • GW2 - 120 lbs
  • GW3 - 100 lbs
  • UGW - 90 lbs

pain is temporary; pride is forever.

weight.png

#2 •Hęrmįt•

•Hęrmįt•

Advanced Ana Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,359 posts
  • LocationNorthEast USA

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:27 AM

The caffeine might make you really jittery or worse.
I have been given a warning for posting the link to a petition to get Amber removed from the site. Said member has posted my personal information on the site as well as harassed and hazed multiple members. This member calls others vulgar names, makes fun of people's weight, and various other aspects of other members they create drama about. If you'd like to know who and would like to sign my petition please PM me.

My other petition is below.

Petition to unlock the Bitchy comments Thread http://www.petitions..._back_bc_thread

#3 vikkixoxox

vikkixoxox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:31 AM

what do you suggest then hun?

i was thinking coffee to speed up metabolism?

• HW - 162.5 lbs
  • CW - 162.5 lbs
  • GW1 - 135 lbs
  • GW2 - 120 lbs
  • GW3 - 100 lbs
  • UGW - 90 lbs

weight.png

#4 Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:31 AM

Heyyyyyy. Green tea and coffee sounds good! Don't overdo the coffee though, stick with more green tea! And lots of water! Ill be your buddy I'm also kind of doing the same thing! If u have kik add me! Liza77x or msg on here:) lets lose all this fat! Woo! Xo

xoxo Lizzie  ;)

#5 Guest_KitsuneMizu_*

Guest_KitsuneMizu_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

The caffeine might make you really jittery or worse.

Worse how?

If you mean coffee dependent-- 

I found out that my body was dependent on caffeine, I'm a lifeless corpse without it despite normal dieting/binging...

#6 Guest_KitsuneMizu_*

Guest_KitsuneMizu_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:35 AM

Oh, how rude of me! Welcome, vikki.

You might wanna try some bouillon soup at home.

#7 vikkixoxox

vikkixoxox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:00 AM

Oh, how rude of me! Welcome, vikki.

You might wanna try some bouillon soup at home.

Thanks sweetie, whats that? do you have a recipe?

also whats good exercise to do with on a fast, as i dont have much energy :) xx

• HW - 162.5 lbs
  • CW - 162.5 lbs
  • GW1 - 135 lbs
  • GW2 - 120 lbs
  • GW3 - 100 lbs
  • UGW - 90 lbs

weight.png

#8 •Hęrmįt•

•Hęrmįt•

Advanced Ana Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,359 posts
  • LocationNorthEast USA

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:01 AM

Worse how?
If you mean coffee dependent--
I found out that my body was dependent on caffeine, I'm a lifeless corpse without it despite normal dieting/binging...

I have slightly ODed twice on caffeine. And I now have hear palpitation from it. Caffeine I think is one of the most dangerous drugs. And the most easy to get.
I have been given a warning for posting the link to a petition to get Amber removed from the site. Said member has posted my personal information on the site as well as harassed and hazed multiple members. This member calls others vulgar names, makes fun of people's weight, and various other aspects of other members they create drama about. If you'd like to know who and would like to sign my petition please PM me.

My other petition is below.

Petition to unlock the Bitchy comments Thread http://www.petitions..._back_bc_thread

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fast, coffee, green tea, amateur

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users