About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Do I have Rumination Disorder?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 makemeskxnny

makemeskxnny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 07 November 2015 - 04:48 PM

deleted

Dude I don't even

fucking know anymore lol

#2 Raiiny

Raiiny

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • LocationIf it's raining I'll be there.

Posted 23 November 2015 - 01:30 PM

I know exactly what this is, I remember I have regurgitated and spit out food for about three years before I gradually began to stop. My dad was constantly frustrated because it was disgusting, and the doctors thought that it was a beginning symptom of bulimia. But I don't like throwing up, and I googled it and this came up. I basically spit it out because I thought even swallowing saliva contained calories and soon it had become more of a habit than a forced thing.
5 ft 1CW: 95GW (1): 95 xxUGW: back down to 85 ❤️LW: 71HW: 109<p>tumblr_o6reeps7JV1uctr63o1_540.gif

#3 makemeskxnny

makemeskxnny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:07 PM

I know exactly what this is, I remember I have regurgitated and spit out food for about three years before I gradually began to stop. My dad was constantly frustrated because it was disgusting, and the doctors thought that it was a beginning symptom of bulimia. But I don't like throwing up, and I googled it and this came up. I basically spit it out because I thought even swallowing saliva contained calories and soon it had become more of a habit than a forced thing.

Wow this sounds so familiar! Thanks for replying.

Dude I don't even

fucking know anymore lol

#4 Guest_Viick Cooper_*

Guest_Viick Cooper_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2015 - 04:20 PM

i  regurgitete and spit out my food, it's my way of purge (couse nothing makes me puke, not even drink detergent) i do this while jumping so the food can climb easier.... (and i can exercise and burn more calories) its disgosting i know... kkk but i didn't know that it was a ED... i used to do also when i was a kid... with ice cream, but them i'd swallow it again kkk twice the taste

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users