About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Official Chewing/Spitting thread

C/S food

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#201 Boa Restrictor

Boa Restrictor

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts
  • LocationArea 51

Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:41 PM

I have weak gums and little shards of these bitches will become the most disgusting mouth splinters ever!!!!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I hate food splinters. I have used tweezers to pull them out but god it's so annoying. I still have a little dent from a splinter i picked out with my nail. Like i don't know. But even that doesn't stop me.

• DeathlyHollow likes this

#202 DeathlyHollow

DeathlyHollow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:45 PM

I hate food splinters. I have used tweezers to pull them out but god it's so annoying. I still have a little dent from a splinter i picked out with my nail. Like i don't know. But even that doesn't stop me.

I have never thought of using tweezers! I usually get in there with my hands but thats a good idea

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

hell feels like being this fat.

///////////////////////////////////

weight.png

#203 Chibicat

Chibicat

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 February 2017 - 06:36 PM

yes!! it's AWFUL! could it be air accidentally swallowed? I know what else it could be but I can't remember the name, the stomach empty but beginning to digest? ah!

I don't think so, I always eat and drink something before to be sure to avoid stomach problems :/

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  • strugglejournal likes this

tumblr_n4gq2f77Es1qg6v78o1_r1_500.gif

Spoiler

#204 James18

James18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:55 PM

Welp guess who forgot that it's a terrible idea to c/s chocolate? (Hint: me)

I swallowed a ton by mistake fuuuuck, and I can't even go for a run to make up for it because it's freezing rain out there.

its the worst accidentally swallowing something 

height: 5'4"
hw/ sw: 158
cw: 143 
gw: 135
gw: 125
gw: 115
ugw: 108

#205 gubblub

gubblub

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:15 PM

Anyone ever had someone walk in on them in the middle of a c/s session? I once had a full sack of food, another full sack of the garbage from everything I had already been through (spit into a cottage cheese container). Suddenly, my friend is just THERE at the top of the stairs, totally open room, as I'm scrambling to shove everything off the bed and behind the recliner next to the bed. Luckily, she's not very observant and way too innocent to even notice what was going on. I just had to play cool and hope she didn't see the bags, and I felt like I was holding my breath and trying not to throw up until she finally left. My biggest fear was that she'd stay until my boyfriend got home and I'd have no chance to hide the evidence....or even fucking finish, especially after that shockwave.

38cc3db4fd99843bde35685281a973f7.gif

#206 Boa Restrictor

Boa Restrictor

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 2,405 posts
  • LocationArea 51

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:09 PM

Anyone ever had someone walk in on them in the middle of a c/s session? I once had a full sack of food, another full sack of the garbage from everything I had already been through (spit into a cottage cheese container). Suddenly, my friend is just THERE at the top of the stairs, totally open room, as I'm scrambling to shove everything off the bed and behind the recliner next to the bed. Luckily, she's not very observant and way too innocent to even notice what was going on. I just had to play cool and hope she didn't see the bags, and I felt like I was holding my breath and trying not to throw up until she finally left. My biggest fear was that she'd stay until my boyfriend got home and I'd have no chance to hide the evidence....or even fucking finish, especially after that shockwave.

Oh my god. No but it's a fucking nightmare of mine that one day I might get caught. Like my partner knows I c/s...but they've never "seen" it. I would be devastated if a friend or family member caught me in the act. Speaking of which I still have a baggy of chewed food on my desk from like 24 hours ago that I should really rid myself of...

#207 Boa Restrictor

Boa Restrictor

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 2,405 posts
  • LocationArea 51

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:38 PM

Sf36TeP.jpg

#208 James18

James18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 12:48 AM

i usually make sure its almost liquified (i rinse my mouth) i spit into a froster cup, and then when no one is in the hall/ living room i flush it down the toilet and wash the cup

• Boa Restrictor likes this

#209 James18

James18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:32 AM

Does anyone else get headaches after?

#210 wasting.vegan

wasting.vegan

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 February 2017 - 07:23 AM

Do you guys think c/s bloats you?

I'm constantly bloated (not just my tummy my legs/face too) and I'm trying to find a cause

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s t a t s

H: 5'5''

CW: 105

UGW: 88

#211 Boa Restrictor

Boa Restrictor

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 2,405 posts
  • LocationArea 51

Posted 14 February 2017 - 08:14 AM

Do you guys think c/s bloats you?

I'm constantly bloated (not just my tummy my legs/face too) and I'm trying to find a cause

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah if I swallow air. And yesterday i didn't c/s and my night heart burn went away.

#212 Ameyls

Ameyls

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:27 PM

Hi, lovelies. Just wanted to pop back in here to say that I haven't c/s'd in almost 4 weeks now. After I had that horrible c/s binge last month, I panicked and went back to my regular therapist. I won't say things are better ED-wise, but I've stuck with my resolution to NOT c/s any of my food. With that awful binge, plus breaking yet ANOTHER tooth (that's three in the past year!!), I think I may finally be done with this nasty habit. 🙄

#213 Junkie Cosmonaut

Junkie Cosmonaut

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:39 AM

My husband was supposed to be gone for work for the day, and we had just moved to the area so we were in a hotel room at the time.  Small room, the table is right there in front of the door but whatever he was gone.  

He came back and there I was with ice cream and a cup full of spit out ice cream.  I hid the ice cream under the table like not at all as stealthily as I had imagined I would in the situation and he was like what why and I was like "oh I was ashamed to be eating a pint of Ben and Jerrys at 8am heehheehehehehe" (he knew I have issues) and I explained the cup as a milkshake I had made.  lol.

tumblr_mqux0wmULY1sdqk10o1_500.gif
Then: 31.6 Now: 19.9 Forever: 16.5
Accountability

#214 missPB

missPB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:27 PM

Have any of you guys successfully stopped? or have any tricks? I feel like its the reason for my plateau... Its soooooo difficult not to binge on it.

#215 💘💘💘

💘💘💘

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:10 PM

did it with some bread today :/

#216 staralfur

staralfur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:09 AM

i c/s for a while but eventually it turned into actually wanting to swallow the food which in turn progressed to b/p. so i guess c/s really isn't that horrible if you can keep it at just that,as long as you're not spending all of your $$$ on food to spit out ;)

#217 Dollparts94

Dollparts94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:56 AM

Oh I totally forgot about c/s for the last three years.. but know that I'm reading all this maybe I should give it another shot for bigger cravings.

Anyone ever tried to c/s pizza? Maybe cold one would be better though.

#218 Rhexa

Rhexa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, U.S.A.

Posted 18 February 2017 - 03:49 PM

I just c/s one square of the truffle bar my bf gave me for valentine's day. I wanted to do the whole bar, but it was so creamy I couldn't even put more in my mouth without panicking so I tossed it. I feel bad tho, cuz it was a gift! Well, I hope my roommate doesn't look at the chewed up chocolatey mess in our trash can.

<<< keep on keeping on >>>

5'6"

HW: 128

CW: FAT

LW: 105

UGW: 100

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: C/S, food

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users