PM issues

MPA is a forum and community to offer support and recovery for those afflicted with an eating disorder. It is not a place to encourage people to further their eating disorder. Please be cognizant of this and make MPA the support community it needs to be.

Photo

reason number 2389283282823 why laxatives are a bad idea

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Anythingwewant88

Anythingwewant88

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:43 AM

My daughter is at preschool and I have some men in her room putting together her new bed. They said it will take about an hour and a half to put together. Her room is beside the bathroom. I took laxatives last night and now I am sitting in the living room fucking DYINGGGGGGG. Oh man I'm such an idiot.

Terrible laxative stories to make me feel better? Please?!

SW: 118

CW: 112

CW: 108

CW: 103

CW: 99

GW: ???

#2 Guest_ardat_LiLi_*

Guest_ardat_LiLi_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

i went out with this really cute boy once and i mean cute - tall,blue eyes,full lips,dark hair.so i was anxious about all the calories we're going to drink and i fasted during the day. the date went okay and we go back to my flat and he is in bed and i can't stop going to the bathroom!! five,six times just couldn't stop!

at least it was just liquid coming out so it sounded like it was no.1. i hope! :-/

(i took laxatives the day before so my tummy is flat for the date. stupid stupid stupid)

#3 Anythingwewant88

Anythingwewant88

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:12 AM

Oh nooooooo hahah that is a rookie error - did he notice?!

SW: 118

CW: 112

CW: 108

CW: 103

CW: 99

GW: ???

#4 Guest_ardat_LiLi_*

Guest_ardat_LiLi_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:15 AM

Oh nooooooo hahah that is a rookie error - did he notice?!

hahahaha :-) it did teach me not to do it anymore before a date. i don't think he did. at least i hope so. he was pretty drunk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users