About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

My Skinny Diet for living with my parents

diet skinny parents living at home diet skinny diet sgd skinny girl diet restrict low cal kcal

• Please log in to reply
1659 replies to this topic

#1 Allibzzz

Allibzzz

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

POPULAR

So I'm not posting this to get everyone to do it my main reason for doing it is to keep myself on track. If I cheat everyone can see it!

A bit about me: I live with my crazy strict parents that already think I'm too skinny (CW: 128 lbs = 58,2 kg). I have a tendency to look kind of bony in my upper-body but i'm so not happy with my legs. I was doing the 2468 diet for about a month (I went from 150-129 lbs) then I tried the chocolate diet (which didn't really work for me, I gained 2 lbs)

G3H9p1.png

5'7" = 170.5 cm

If I'm home I have to eat with my parents and I must eat a "normal portion". I work night-shifts sometimes (either it's 5 times/week and sometimes it's just 1/week), then i work 3pm-10pm so I don't have to eat dinner with my fam.

When I'm home all day I pretend to eat = I put food on a plate smear it around and then put it in a plastic bag that i throw away when I take my dog out for a walk.

What I actually eat is: eggwhites, tomatoes, cucumber, tea, broth. I try to eat 0-200 kcal before the dinner. Never more than 200! On a good day I have 1 eggwhite + tea for breakfast, 1 tomato + 1L water for lunch and then I eat dinner with my parents.

When I work a night-shift I try my hardest to eat under 100 kcal. Breakfast: 1 or 2 eggwhites (it depends) + tea, lunch/dinner: broth of some kind with 1 or 2 tomatoes, and then I drink a huge cup of tea before I go home and sleep.

On Saturdays I get to eat 600 kcal because I work in a pool and swim for 6h and the last time i restricted more i passed out... so no, not doing that again.

Apart from Saturday I get one 800 kcal day/week and this is because even though I haven't binged in over 40 days you never know when that craving might hit so I get one day per week when I have the chance to eat a little more and "indulge" plus it's good for my metabolism. If I don't want to eat that much one week that's fine, but it's allowed.

I will post everything I eat and do everyday and how many calories everything contains (just so you know)

This works cause I've already lost 1 kg = 2,2 lbs in 4 days

SW: 150 lbs
CW: 105.6 lbs = 47.9 kg (last weigh in: 23/4-14)

BMI: 16.39
5'7.3'' = 171 cm

GW1: 145 lbs 
GW2: 140 lbs 
GW3: 135 lbs 
GW4: 130 lbs 
GW5: 125 lbs 
GW6: 120 lbs 
GW7: 115 lbs 

GW8: 110 lbs 
UGW: 107 lbs 

Goals: 

Collarbones 

Thigh gap 

Skinny Arms 

Straight legs 

Lying on side Thigh gap 

Bony Shoulders 

Bony Hands 

Abs 

:ph34r: - Binge-free since 14/10-2013 -  :ph34r:

:ph34r: - Purge-free since 01/01-2014:ph34r: 

Feel free to post tips and tricks if you want and your progress or if you have any questions :)

• Always_the_fat_girl, SM_2, fragile.bunny and 141 others like this

hMxDp1.png

Past is Past

If you want to know what I eat everyday to loose weight just click here

Before and after pics

I am no longer active here. It was a fun ride and I reached my goal so right now I'm in a better place, focusing on maintaing the body I've always dreamed of having and being happy<3 I wish you all the best and I want to thank everyone here that helped me

#2 Allibzzz

Allibzzz

Sage

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:47 PM

25/11/2013

Breakfast: 1 eggwhite + Tea = 17 + 2 = 19 kcal

Lunch: Homemade bread + 2 eggwhite + low cal creamcheese + salt = 168 + 17 x 2 + 16 = 218 kcal

Dinner: Chicken + 1 tomato + cucumber = 135 + 16 + 11 = 162 kcal

Snack: 1 eggwhite = 17 kcal

= 416 kcal

Exercise: 1,5h brisk walk with my dog + circuit training

So yeah I'm pretty happy about today, my parents don't always cook healthy so it could really have been worse! Plus they didn't make me eat any rice  :) 

• equinox, thunderstorm, breathlessbones and 5 others like this

hMxDp1.png

Past is Past

Before and after pics

I am no longer active here. It was a fun ride and I reached my goal so right now I'm in a better place, focusing on maintaing the body I've always dreamed of having and being happy<3 I wish you all the best and I want to thank everyone here that helped me

#3 Calorific-madness

Calorific-madness

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationNeverland.

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

How did you not binge for 40 days? :)
  • edyboo08, Megan Jasco, Rebel and 11 others like this

Height: 5'2''
Sw: 126
:angry: Everyone has to start somewhere

Cw: 121.2 lbs  .
Lw: 101 lbs

Gw1: 115   :( You can start to see a change, so stay strong.

GW2: 110 lbs    <_< You've come too far to take orders from a cookie.

GW3: 105 lbs    -_- Think of abs and no muffin top.

GW4: 100 lbs    :mellow: Get ready to show off your body.

GW5: 95 lbs    :) No one is asking "Why?" anymore. They're asking "How?" 

UGW: 93 lbs    :D You're the skinny friend and the hot girlfriend. Congrats!

UGW2: 90 lbs   :ph34r: How did that get there? You haven't even hit UGW yet, you silly person

"That greasy fry, it cannot lie, the truth is written on your thighs..." :unsure: 

~Saying 'oh i already ruined my day with eating ill just eat crap' is like saying 'oh my phone just fell on the floor let me smash it a few more times'~

#4 Allibzzz

Allibzzz

Sage

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

POPULAR

How did you not binge for 40 days? :)

I decided that my goal was more important than food and it has worked this far :) 

I know it doesn't sound like much but at some point you got to sit your ass down and figure out how much you want this, and so that's what I did

• Harley Quinn, Gee-Ell-Bee, Phiih and 99 others like this

hMxDp1.png

Past is Past

Before and after pics

#5 LiaLovely11

LiaLovely11

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:51 PM

I really like this. You're my height, though I weigh about 12 lbs more than you, and my parents are hyper-aware of eating patterns because eating disorders have always been prevalent in my family so I really appreciate this cuz I totally relate. I like the dog walk bag thing. I need to try that. Thanks!
  • Megurine Luka, have2bethin, backtothegrind and 4 others like this

#6 Allibzzz

Allibzzz

Sage

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:10 AM

I really like this. You're my height, though I weigh about 12 lbs more than you, and my parents are hyper-aware of eating patterns because eating disorders have always been prevalent in my family so I really appreciate this cuz I totally relate. I like the dog walk bag thing. I need to try that. Thanks!

You can do it! 

I feel ya! I used to purge and my parents found out so that's one of the reasons to why they are so crazy about food.

TIP: You can try and leave "dirty dishes" around the house and if you "cook pasta" for lunch you can leave the container out in the open so it looks like you forgot to put it back etc :)

• thin--kerbell, LiaLovely11, justconstant and 4 others like this

hMxDp1.png

Past is Past

Before and after pics

#7 thiniwillbesoon

thiniwillbesoon

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:51 AM

interested in following :)

Height 5'11 3/4 or 182cm
age 27
hw 285 lw = 153 cw = screwed up

gw: 170gw:160 gw: 150 gw: 140 gw:130
bmi 22 bmi 21.9 bmi 20.5 bmi 19.2 bmi 17.8

#8 Allibzzz

Allibzzz

Sage

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:19 AM

26/11/2013

Breakfast: -

Lunch: -

Dinner: -

Snack: -

= 0 kcal

Exercise: none

I had nothing to eat today, I'm not really hungry which is weird. It could have something to do with the fact that I've been lying in my bed all day ;)

Weight Update: I'm down to 57.4 kg = 126.5 lbs, which means I lost 800gr = 1.8 lbs in 1 day!!! I'm so damn happy!!!!!!<3<3 Keep in mind I haven't had a bowel movement in 5 days...

They just called me about a nigh-shift tomorrow, normally that would mean a 100(max) kcal-day but since I had nothing to eat today and my job is kind of-very demanding I was thinking I could eat maybe around 200 kcal... I don't want to risk fainting or something, but if I feel fine I can eat less :)

GN everyone<3 ... don't know if anyone reads this.. oh well XD

• edyboo08, equinox, freedom_of_the_fall and 9 others like this

hMxDp1.png

Past is Past

Before and after pics

#9 skinnyminime065

skinnyminime065

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

I decided that my goal was more important than food and it has worked this far :) 

I know it's doesn't sound like much but at some point you got to sit your ass down and figure out how much you want this, and so that's what I did

I love this  ^_^

• Auburn, iamnotthinterested, equinox and 17 others like this

CW:116 115 114

GW1: 110

GW2: 108

GW3:105

GW4: 102

GW5: 100

GW6: 98

GW7: 95

#10 thatcat

thatcat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

im totally in your shoes with strict parents! i still live at home because i have pets that i want to stay with. my mom wants me to eat but i "cant". i feel like i eat one thing i see ive gained a pound. even water weight i hate. i take laxatives diuretics etc. i blow all of my money on that crap but it works! i weigh 80 pounds! i love it! i hope we can become friends. :) the other day i did a pretty big binge because i didnt eat for 3 days i only gained 1 pound because i took milk of mag and a laxative right before. i was so fearful the whole night my scale would say 85 but it only said 81! i also skip breakfast. i only eat when i have to. i only threw up one time and i was bleeding now i just eat very little and take lots of laxatives. i know you might not want to take them but they really do help. i recommend milk of magnesiua cherry flavor. it is only about 9$ for the huge bottle i take it twice a day. :) good luck with your diet!

• dana000, Thatfatfeeling, Thumbelina and 4 others like this

7k8Dm8.png

#11 Get110

Get110

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

following great job so far!

Height: 5'1

Highest Weight: 184 (the day I had my son)

Starting Weight  167

(From when I first realized I was a huge fat whale and had to change ASAP)

128 127 126 125 124 123 122 121 120

119 118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111

7123979.png

#12 Get110

Get110

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:49 PM

im totally in your shoes with strict parents! i still live at home because i have pets that i want to stay with. my mom wants me to eat but i "cant". i feel like i eat one thing i see ive gained a pound. even water weight i hate. i take laxatives diuretics etc. i blow all of my money on that crap but it works! i weigh 80 pounds! i love it! i hope we can become friends. :) the other day i did a pretty big binge because i didnt eat for 3 days i only gained 1 pound because i took milk of mag and a laxative right before. i was so fearful the whole night my scale would say 85 but it only said 81! i also skip breakfast. i only eat when i have to. i only threw up one time and i was bleeding now i just eat very little and take lots of laxatives. i know you might not want to take them but they really do help. i recommend milk of magnesiua cherry flavor. it is only about 9$ for the huge bottle i take it twice a day. :) good luck with your diet!

what does milk of magn do?

Starting Weight  167

7123979.png

#13 thatcat

thatcat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

milk of magnesia, with my experience is a fast, cramp free laxative. it gives you diarrhea most of the day. i have physically demanding job and i can hold in the diarrhea. it depends though. it is cramp free like i said and i always keep a bottle on me. get the very cherry the other flavors are absolutely horrible tasting. i take it first thing in the morning and before bed.

• ethereal, waitingtobeweightless, Gaia and 3 others like this

7k8Dm8.png

#14 thatcat

thatcat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

you can get it at almost any drugstore

• Sans the Skeleton likes this

7k8Dm8.png

#15 Allibzzz

Allibzzz

Sage

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

Oh wow so you're over 18 too? I get that whole thing with the pets - i got a dog i can't leave<3

try not to binge... moderation is fine but don't binge. Maybe you shouldn't fast if you binge after?

I thought about taking lax a while back and did a lot of research on it, the only thing lax do is take away the food-weight but it doesn't stop your body from absorbing the food (the lax will never be fast enough to prevent that). Apparently you walk around with about 7 kg of (gross i know!) shit/food all the time and so that's why the scale shows a change but the mirror won't.

I don't mean to be rude or anything but try and just drink water and stay away from the lax<3

• citylights, equinox, KendallThinBeauty and 5 others like this

hMxDp1.png

Past is Past

Before and after pics

#16 Allibzzz

Allibzzz

Sage

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

following great job so far!

Thank you :) <3, You too!

• kittyneko-chan likes this

hMxDp1.png

Past is Past

Before and after pics

#17 thatcat

thatcat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

im addicted to laxatives i get constipated and gain if i dont take them :(

• waitingtobeweightless, noticelies and Ci-ci_dreams like this

7k8Dm8.png

#18 Allibzzz

Allibzzz

Sage

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:16 PM

im addicted to laxatives i get constipated and gain if i dont take them :(

Gradually lower your intake, of course you gain but it's only food-weight it has nothing to do with your appearance. You can gain up to 7 kg and it will still just be foodweight/poop XD

Try and use a measuring-tape instead of the scale for a while.

• waitingtobeweightless and Talister like this

hMxDp1.png

Past is Past

Before and after pics

#19 Get110

Get110

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

milk of magnesia, with my experience is a fast, cramp free laxative. it gives you diarrhea most of the day. i have physically demanding job and i can hold in the diarrhea. it depends though. it is cramp free like i said and i always keep a bottle on me. get the very cherry the other flavors are absolutely horrible tasting. i take it first thing in the morning and before bed.

def getting me some, thanks! =-)

• Nattiskatti, AnimalGirl523 and NobodyMoes like this

Starting Weight  167

7123979.png

#20 Allibzzz

Allibzzz

Sage

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:16 AM

def getting me some, thanks! =-)

No don't it won't actually make you loose

hMxDp1.png

Past is Past

Before and after pics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diet, skinny, parents, living at home diet, skinny diet, sgd, skinny girl diet, restrict, low cal, kcal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users