About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

If you could change your race?

Ethnicity race

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 HerNameIsSkinny

HerNameIsSkinny

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:33 PM

A wei? What's is that? I'm not familiar with that.
And to answer your question it's the same reason I wouldn't like being called white…
Kinda obvious.

Woah no need for the attitude. it was obviously a typo! Don't know what's going on with you but I hope your day and attitude improves

Will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul?

#22 YueMoon

YueMoon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:19 AM

Woah no need for the attitude. it was obviously a typo! Don't know what's going on with you but I hope your day and attitude improves

The "Kinda obvious", wasn't ment to be taken as attitude. It was ment to be taken as a ……awkward… you asked a really simply question kinda thing…
And I want upset with the wei, I thought it might be some sort of new slang I wasn't familiar yet. I apologize I should have added more "………" afterwards. Just want to clarify that I'm not upset, I'm just very… To the point kinda girl(?) I guess, idk……….Well- I mean now I'm a little upset because you asked a question, and I answered it, just to be responded with "Whoa calm down!"
:(
  • iria9x likes this

5'6
HW: 198 
SW: 181
CW: 146
GW1: 128
GW2: 125 
UGW: 115

#23 Katie Katie

Katie Katie

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationUnder the sea

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:26 AM

I would like to be Japanese or Russian, where most women are pretty and skinny.

#24 iria9x

iria9x

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted Yesterday, 12:26 AM

If I could be another race for just one day, I'd be black. With big amazing afro hair. They are georgous and it would be interesting to experience what it's like to be black for one day. If I HAD to change to another race forever, I'd chose the Latino race. But preferably I'd like to stay as I am (European).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ethnicity, race

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users