16 Year old, New to Site. Hi? - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

16 Year old, New to Site. Hi?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ThisAccountIsASecret

ThisAccountIsASecret

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

Hi all!

I'm sixteen years old from Ontario, Canada. I'm 5'7 and 135 pounds (at the moment). My highest weight was 150 and I'm hoping to just keep going down from here. I've only been eating a couple hundred calories a day and to be honest I don't exercise much but I'm trying to change that. My dad has started accusing me of having an ED which is tough. I'd love to meet more people about my age who can relate to any of this... 

Thanks!! xxx

• I wannabsexy likes this

#2 Guest_Alone_*

Guest_Alone_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:42 AM

Hello Thisaccountisasecret. lol Great username! Welcome to the site, I really hope you like it. However you can always read some threads on "General Pro Ana discussions"  It'd be stupendous if you post your stats too. HW, CW,LW,GW,UGW. It always helps me to keep on track. I consider that a great plus.

Anyways, have a good rest of the day.

Byafar

#3 Hayden Christine

Hayden Christine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:09 PM

Hello! I'm new to this site as well! I'm seventeen years old, so close to your age :-) welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users