Thought I'd share some results with you guyyyyyyys.
So during my relapses I always eat less than 300 calories a day and burn the majority of it off with cardio. The first time I did this I went from 132lbs to 84lbs in four months. That's a total loss of 48lbs. This took my BMI from 23.4 to 14.8.
It also landed my ass in an inpatient unit for six months but hey.
It is harder to get away with restricting and fasting now since my parents are always on my back after being hospitalised BUT since I gained weight in "Recovery" (haha lmao) I have been eating 300-399 calories per day and burning it off (with cardio) and by doing this have recently gone from 130lbs (I'll never let myself get this fat again) to 92.4lbs. Yay!
My rules are:
- NEVER eat more than 399 calories per day
- Burn as much as you can without being caught, always be on the move
- Walk 3,000 steps every hour when parents aren't home
- Fidget fidget fidget, rock your leg back and forth
- Cut everything into small multiples of 2
- Chew each bite 30 times or for 30 seconds
- Weigh-in every morning and document it
- Religiously keep a food diary and log everything you eat
Anyways, I've gone off on a tangent. But there ya go! That's how I lost more or less 50lbs in four months and went from almost overweight to severely underweight.
I can post pictures tomorrow if you guys would be interested?