Starting WeightWatchers - WeightWatchers - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Starting WeightWatchers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 StrawberrySofia

StrawberrySofia

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 06:45 AM

I'm starting WeightWatchers tomorrow. Anything I should know or advice? I'm just doing the 3 months deal to see how I go. How did you go with it?

Height: 157cm (5'1)

Weight: 67kg (148lbs)

GW1: 62kg

GW2: 57kg

GW3: 52kg

GW4: 47kg

GW5: 42kg

UGW: 40kg

01/07/2017: 60.7kg

19/08/2017: 58.7kg

26/08/2017: 56.4kg

#2 impala67

impala67

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 08:26 PM

I'm starting WeightWatchers tomorrow. Anything I should know or advice? I'm just doing the 3 months deal to see how I go. How did you go with it?

I'm also a recently joined WW member. I've had some success so far and I'm excited to keep going.

My tips are not to be afraid to cut into your weekly points if you need to, that's what they're for, but at the same time don't try to use up all of the remaining points on the last day. If you are prone to binging it's easy to rationalize a binge if you're still "sticking with the plan".

Search for the tomato and feta phyllo tartlets in the recipes cause they're really easy to make and they're only 1 point each. 

If you can afford it go to the meetings, it's easier to follow the rules when you're accountable to more than just yourself. 

If you're the type to eat frozen meals then keep in mind the points for Lean Cuisine meals are pretty much comparable to the Weight Watchers meals and they taste so much better.  

Also just check out the weight watchers recipes they have some good options. 

• StrawberrySofia likes this

#3 StrawberrySofia

StrawberrySofia

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 01:27 AM

I'm also a recently joined WW member. I've had some success so far and I'm excited to keep going.

My tips are not to be afraid to cut into your weekly points if you need to, that's what they're for, but at the same time don't try to use up all of the remaining points on the last day. If you are prone to binging it's easy to rationalize a binge if you're still "sticking with the plan".

Search for the tomato and feta phyllo tartlets in the recipes cause they're really easy to make and they're only 1 point each. 

If you can afford it go to the meetings, it's easier to follow the rules when you're accountable to more than just yourself. 

If you're the type to eat frozen meals then keep in mind the points for Lean Cuisine meals are pretty much comparable to the Weight Watchers meals and they taste so much better.  

Also just check out the weight watchers recipes they have some good options. 

Ah, thank you so much! I am a fan of tomato and feta :)

Height: 157cm (5'1)

Weight: 67kg (148lbs)

GW1: 62kg

GW2: 57kg

GW3: 52kg

GW4: 47kg

GW5: 42kg

UGW: 40kg

01/07/2017: 60.7kg

19/08/2017: 58.7kg

26/08/2017: 56.4kg

#4 impala67

impala67

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 01:32 AM

Ah, thank you so much! I am a fan of tomato and feta :)

You're so welcome. Honestly, the tomato feta tartlets is a recipe I'll be making forever now that I've found it. 

Us weight watchers have to stick together! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users