YES - I FOUND A HOME - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

YES - I FOUND A HOME

intoduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jcana

jcana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

HI People

This is a semi short Hello!

My name is JC and I'm an obsessive thinker, lover and worrier of food.

I love to eat, go out to restaurants and cook for other people the one side effect due to my love hate relationship with food is piling on the pounds.

My body is big boned and slightly muscly so even when I was a scrawny young girl I was still bigger then my super slim sister, I wasn't fussed
as I could have lashings of butter on my numerous slices of bread and guzzle litres of coke and lemonade as well as eat a small frozen Sara Lee gateau and remain razor thin.

Then something changed, I started to fill out and not in the way I would have preferred, fast tack leaving to uni and i must have
put on 3 stones- my good old honest mum was mortified and told me I was getting fat.

Since then I have become used to my yoyo dieting, on and off kgs on my belly and the omnipresent double chin.

I've been trawling through the internet trying to find a catalyst that could firmly set me on the right track to losing weight
and KEEPING it off.

Myproana.com may be the answer and I'm giddy with excitement, I hope that you all will send me some advice, I'll keep you up to date with my progress by being honest to myself and maybe in the future i can pass on some detailed advice to you all.

At the present moment I'm in the scary BMI territory of overweight my target is to place myself in the middle of normal healthy
and progressively move to toned underweight.

I can do it
I must dor it
All about control

Height 179cm Weight 13 stones BMI 25.1 :(

CURRENT WEIGHT- 182 pounds / 82.5 kg
FIRST TARGET WEIGHT- 175 pounds / 79.3kg / 12.5 stones
SECOND TARGET WEIGHT - 168 pounds / 76.2kg / 12 stones
THIRD TARGET WEIGHT- 154 pounds / 69.8kg/ 11 stones
ULTIMATE TARGET WEIGHT- 140 pounds / 63.5 kg/ 10 stones :D

36037617.png
            Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

#2 Guest_fadingO2_*

Guest_fadingO2_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

Welcome! Glad you found the site. I really like how you've already mapped out your target weights. Now you can adjust calorie intake to get there.

Definitely look forward to tracking your progress.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: intoduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users