Oily Skin - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Oily Skin

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lostinthedark

lostinthedark

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

Anyone here has oily skin? I mean this problem.... :P Gosh, I hate this. When I was restricting my skin wasn't so oily as now, but now how I just back eat more than before, binge, etc... My skin keep more oily than ever!!! Maybe thats no commom with food, but dude im doing everything to end this...

Wbu

2e0k8ie.png

#2 edie

edie

Sage

• Supporter
  • 945 posts
  • LocationSouth France

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

My skin is quite dry, but it doesnt change with my diet. Are you sure you arent using the wrong creams/foundations/cosmetics? Sometime ago I was using a facial cream that kept my skin oily 24h, I gave it to a friend.

signaturey

#3 lostinthedark

lostinthedark

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:13 PM

My skin is quite dry, but it doesnt change with my diet. Are you sure you arent using the wrong creams/foundations/cosmetics? Sometime ago I was using a facial cream that kept my skin oily 24h, I gave it to a friend.

I don't use any cream, cosmetics or something...

2e0k8ie.png

#4 lilpiggyhadnone

lilpiggyhadnone

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:18 PM

They say what goes in to your gut shows on your face so if you are eating oily foods thats a starting point?

#5 lostinthedark

lostinthedark

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

this makes sense, i've eaten oily food these days that my skin just started oily... anyway i think i should back on track restricting and stop with the oily food

2e0k8ie.png

#6 problemchild

problemchild

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:22 PM

Baking soda works for oily skin. Make a pate out of baking soda and water and scrub your face with it. Baking soda is cheap, environmentally friendly, and abrasive, yet soft enough to clean your face. You can use it too exfoliate your arms and legs too!
  • lostinthedark likes this
-probs

"there is no purpose is life, but to live with purpose."

Height: 5'2"

HW: 170lbs LW: 102lbs CW: 128lbs

128lbs 125lbs 120lbs 115lbs 110lbs 100lbs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users