Random Weigh Ins.... - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Random Weigh Ins....

weigh in mom scale weight found out parents tamper water random help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ThinWanderlust

ThinWanderlust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:54 AM

So it's been a week and a day exactly until my ED was found out and ive lost weight since then. My mom is scheduling random weigh-ins for me and it's been a bitch. This morning she weighed me at 116.7 and im actually 113.9. Honestly, how do I keep her off my back and how do I make the scale go higher? It's a weight watchers glass scale that can give BMI, bone, water, and fat percentage. Someone help me please):

Either how much water I should drink or it would be better if I could tamper with the actual scale

I Have Loved The Stars Too Fondly To Be Fearful Of The Night

Tired Of This Dance

To travel and to be thin is the ultimate dream

SW:230

CW:116.4

LW:102

GW1:130

GW2:120

GW3:110

GW4:100

I've been gaining weight like a huge fat monster who devours everything she sees

UGW:90

#2 Juicelia

Juicelia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:10 AM

If it can measure water, drinking water is probably not the answer...that's crazy though I've never heard of a scale like that. You should probably try to tamper with it, but be really careful because if you fuck it up she's probably going to know it was you. Wow I'm sorry that's a shitty situation.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: weigh in, mom, scale, weight, found out, parents, tamper, water, random, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users