Hey! - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Hey!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dali

dali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:38 AM

My name is Dali. I'm 21. I've been pro ana since I was 14, but only in the sense that I support the right of those with EDs to not recover (I'm also pro SI, but I don't SI as much as I'd like to because my BF panics if I do. Ask if you want to know more). I'm not pro ana in the sense that I do support my friends in recovery.

Anyway. I have an ED that fluctuates between bulimia and COE (mostly because I actually can't control my binges but most of the time I can control my purges and don't want to get caught).

I used to have such a routine where I'd starve myself during the day, eat as much of dinner as I wanted and then purge (there's a good reason I did this instead of just restricting dinner food...just ask), and twice a week or so I'd keep down a small evening meal. Purely because I purged in the shower for privacy, and i wasn't able to have a second shower.

I did that for about 6 months and lost a lot of weight, about 40kg in the first 6 weeks. Then I met a boy who wouldn't let me starve when we were together (which was all of the time). Due to COE, I gained all my weight back. Now that I'm with a boy who even forgets to eat (he's on 8 medications which suppress appetite), and barely notices what I eat, I'd like to return to that, minus the small snack, and with minimal purging. That's my goal this year. Reduce my calories to about a thousand a week (right now it's about 1000 a day!) until I lose weight, since I can't restrict due to my overeating tendencies (as in, it's all or nothing).

Anyway, as away. If there's any questions about me or my lifestyle or my reasons for being here, fire away!
67537005.png

Current weight: 101.2kg

Goal weight: 95kg

100 | 85 | 75 | 59 | 49 | 45 | 35

(My dietician has suggested 85kg as my first goal)

Low calorie, low carb diet. Living on eggs and spinach tbh

http://middle-childr...tory.tumblr.com

tumblr_n73jteuwlN1rpnxoeo1_400.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users