Lasting perfume? - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Lasting perfume?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Azul

Azul

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:30 PM

Dose anyone know how to make fragrance last longer? I put it on and the scent fades away after an hour or 2. And it's not the cheap stuff ether.

#2 edie

edie

Sage

• Supporter
  • 945 posts
  • LocationSouth France

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

It depends on the parfum. Some fade really fast even expensive ones. What I do is add some to my clothes, so they smell the whole day.

• lilpiggyhadnone likes this

signaturey

#3 lilpiggyhadnone

lilpiggyhadnone

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:59 PM

Stronger scents will last longer.

http://www.fragrantica.com
You can look up a perfume and people can rate have their opinion on it and it tells you how long it lasts

I personally find more expensive brands such as Jo Malone and Diptyque have longer lasting fragrances.

#4 Dark Pale

Dark Pale

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:45 AM

Depends on the quality of the perfume. A cheap knockoff fragrance isnt going to last as long as more expensive well known brands.

Also, its a well known method that applying the perfume to your pulse points (neck, temples, inner arms, wrists and even hollows of your collarbones is good) will make the scent stronger and longer lasting :)
  • Carly_Lou likes this
~ just a another girl trying to get skinny ~

#5 Carly_Lou

Carly_Lou

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:36 AM

Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel lasts all day and smells amazing! :) 

#6 Guest_niadolea_*

Guest_niadolea_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

kenzo jungle last long but I don't like it, thierry mugler angel, jpg classique edt, givenchy ange ou demon, chanel coco noir, hugo boss intense ( i love it on summer), cacharel eden, chopard casmir...

#7 Guest_floating_*

Guest_floating_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:45 AM

i find that fragrances with musk as an ingredient are very strong and last longer.  but of course, it all depends how ur body chemistry reacts with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users