Starting up with ana - Page 14 - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Starting up with ana

ana motivation

• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

#261 softerkilos

softerkilos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 06:07 PM

I love stuff like this, it's really helpful.

5'5

hw: 142

cw: 137

lw: 131

gw: 119

ugw: 110

#262 caro1997

caro1997

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 24 May 2020 - 06:15 PM

GIRLS! PLEASE WORK!  This is not easy but it's worth it. Please this is only for girl that are starting, not girls that are afraid of moving on and working harder. WORK YOUR ASSES OFF! Dont you think you are fat? 

Here are some tips to get the real beginners started! I'm sure many of you want to live the pro ana lifestyle, but you don't know how to start!

First Week:
Decrease calories to 1000 a day.
If you eat more, you must burn it all off.
Read nutrition labels.
Do 100 crunches a day.
Run for 2 hours total for the week.

Second Week:
Decrease calorie limit to 500 calories a day.
If you eat more, you must burn it all off.
250 crunches a day.
2 hours running a week.
1 hour of additional cardio of your choice.

Third Week:
Same as second week. You can start taking weight loss pills if you want, too.

Fourth Week to forever:
500 calories a day.
Create control.
300 crunches a day.
2 hours of your choice of cardio each week.
Continue to take pills if desired.

Tips to Live By:

Remember that you do have to eat sometimes. Not a lot of course but you have to eat something. Make sure you eat at least two things each day, unless you are fasting.
Remember that Ana is not always fun. It can be so awful sometimes you'll want to die. You'll learn a lot about yourself but we don't want any accidents do we? There's no use being thin if your dead.
There's food inside the fridge right? Wrong. All thats in the fridge is failure! Is that what you want?
Does Ana want to go in the fridge? No she does not. Its time you start paying attention to what Ana wants, not what you want.
The butter is congeled custard, the meat dead cat, etc. Make up gross images for all the foods you snack on.
Open the fridge. Look inside. Look at all that food. Is it really that great? You don't need it really do you?
The food is sneaky. It is trying to tempting you to eat it and get fatter. Try this when your alone: Look at the food and laugh at it. No seriously, try this. Laugh at the food and tell it out loud how stupid it is. Tell it how it can't tempt you and you won't be going anywhere near it. Tell the food you don't need it. This is very helpful when your craving. It helps me all the time.
Never eat anything bigger than about a cup, your stomach will expand and then you'll get hungry more.
Eat in front of a mirror naked. See how much you can eat then!
Hit your stomach (just not too hard) if it's growling too loudly.
Curl up in a ball if you have hunger pains.
Wear perfectly applied lip gloss. It makes you more aware of what's going in your mouth. Also, flavored ones help with cravings.
When going out, take only the amount of money you'll need. Nothing extra, that way you won't be tempted to spend it on food.
Try this if you want to boost your metabolism: have 6 small meals a day. Take 2 apples, and split them so you can make 6 meals out of them. That way your body will be tricked into thinking it's eating more.
Find a buddy onine, and do fasts or competitions with them. Just have someone to email when you're craving.
Wear a rubber-band around your wrist and snap it against your skin when you are tempted to eat.
If you eat right before bed, lay on your left side so the food goes through your system faster.
Chew gum if you need to cook so you won't eat any of the food. 
Before you dig into that cake, bag of chips, candy, or whatever, take a deep breath and count to 100. Usually by the time you get to 100 you will have convinced yourself that you don't really want it.
When you're hungry chug 2 glasses (or how ever many you need) of straight water. It'll make you so full and nauseous you will have completely lost your appetite.
Spin in circles, you will be too nauseous to eat.
If you're right handed, eat with your left hand. It will take a lot longer to get the food to your mouth.
Find something that makes you feel ill or unpleasant and think or look at it as you eat. After a while you make begin to associate food itself with unpleasantness.
Fidgeting burns 500-800 extra calories a day. Suck in your tummy and squeeze your buns, bounce your legs, sway side to side, swing your feet, etc.
Take a shower. Hot steamy water can suppress your appetite and paying close attention to your body will remind you exactly why you're losing weight in the first place.
When eating, put down your silverware or sip water in between each bite. Your stomach will feel full faster and you are less likely to overeat.
Chew every bite at least thirty times. Your food will taste better and you will be much more satisfied. Don't swallow until all the flavor is gone from of each bite.
Pay attention to when and what you are eating. Ask yourself: "Do I really want to eat this?"
Weigh yourself before and after every time you eat. Not only will it eliminate unnecessary eating, but it will make you want to eat less when you see the numbers creep up.
When dining out, no matter what the waiter says about the fat or calorie content of food assume everything is covered with butter.
Cleaning something dirty can make you lose your appetite. The toilet, the litter box, under the kitchen sink, scrubbing out the garbage bin, anything grimy or smelly. The mess, along with the smell of the cleaner, can put you off food for a while.
Make it a rule that you always have to burn twice the calories you consume (i.e., if you ate something with 100 calories, you would have to burn 200). The thought of all the exercising you would have to do can be very discouraging.
Turn the temperature down in your car/house, or open windows in your room at night, so that you'll be colder and your body will have to burn calories to keep warm.
When you lose weight reward yourself with something you want (not food obviously). Shopping is always good.
Instead of buying food, buy yourself flowers. Food is depressing, but flowers make you happy.
Exchange a bad habit for a good one (i.e. someone trades smoking for jogging). This may be hard, but very rewarding if you can do it. Exchange eating for yoga, or meditation, or reading more.
Think higher of yourself! You're too good to put THAT in your body!
Save the money you would have spent on that meal in a jar. Save it in a bottle instead and watch it grow.
Eat vicariously. Watch other people eat, and feel superior! You don't need that food. They are feeding their fat bodies and they're getting fatter! You can see then growing! How repulsive.
Brush your teeth frequently. A fresh mouth helps keep you from wanting to eat.
Develop different sleeping habits. Go to bed later than everyone else, so you can exercise while they're sleeping. Wake up later, and have a light breakfast when they eat lunch, they'll think nothing of it.
If you feel like you want to eat, go to a friends house that you cannot just raid the fridge at.
Spoil your food. As soon as you've cooked/served up your meal, put too much salt, pepper, sauce, (or even detergent) on it. That way you won't want to eat it.
Ok, so you feel hungry. Its all in your head. Don't waste time with food. Food is a hindrance to your progress and we know Ana is always watching. Are you seriously going to eat in FRONT of her. Lets not be rude.
Ana knows you can do this and you knew you could do this before you started thinking about food. So stop dreaming of cookies, focus yourself and remember why your hungry in the first place. You want this, you need this so don't wreck it now.
Leave the house with no money and walk around, chase butterflies, take the dog until the need to binge has gone.
If your by yourself, start yelling at your self. Tell your self you don't need this. Scream if it helps. Just get the binge feelings out of your system. I find this very effective.
Be sure to ruin your relationship with food from the start. You want to make yourself as neurotic as possible about food, eating, kitchens, cutlery, refrigerators, and restaurants.
Associate food with disgusting things. Draw pictures of juicy red apples, somehow morphing into giant dead rotting pigs. Put pictures of fat girls on your fridge, or better yet, pictures of yourself for a bit of productive self-loathing.
An imperfect body reflects an imperfect person.
I'm not starving myself...I'm perfecting my emptiness.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

I reposted this because some of you apparently missed the post...

#263 xfatrexieboyx

xfatrexieboyx

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 06:16 PM

woman-in-pink-laughing-while-eating-a-ba
93c018de746dce023d8986c5b9b0cc83--meme-p
626bceed6673f7ecd1e0a2f5ceaf3399--salad-0Jce2Wij_tMWDnpQ7.jpeg

..I wish my salad would tell me jokes, too.

LMAO

#264 Byafar

Byafar

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 07:37 PM

Great

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ana, motivation

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By SkinnyLittleLiarx in Intake of SkinnyLittleliarx, on 04 February 2018 - 02:48 PM

Source: Starting up with ana

Read Full Entry →

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users