Fasting with vitamins & diet pills?? - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Fasting with vitamins & diet pills??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Azul

Azul

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:22 PM

If my belly is completely empty, (except with water or drink) I get really sick and puke. I take multivitamins and oxy pro lite diet supplements. Is there anything that won't make me sick while I'm fasting?

#2 Dark Pale

Dark Pale

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:18 PM

Sounds like youre puking and the being sick is Because your stomach is empty. Which isnt unusual. But you might find eating something, as much as you might not feel like it, will take the sick feeling away
~ just a another girl trying to get skinny ~

#3 NotMyReflection

NotMyReflection

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1827 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

You could try eating some lettuce or celery. But since you arre fasting try a full cup of tea to dilute the pills. I dont know if it will work but its worth a try

#4 Guest_PorcelainPerfections_*

Guest_PorcelainPerfections_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:00 PM

You do realize that vitamins (and most supplements, which may possibly include your diet pill) don't fully truly work unless there is something in your stomach, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users