Hello - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Scarlet

Scarlet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUSA (East Coast)

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:50 AM

My name is Scarlet. Not my real name, but red is my favorite color. Haha.
My LW was about 127 and I reached it a couple months ago. My CW is not 132 and going down. :) I'm working on regaining control and getting better at it. I've been on another site before but it changed in a way that just lost my interest. So here I am. :) a neeeeewb.
I live in the US btw. I'm 19, will be 20 by August. My boyfriend convinced me to eat more and thus Ieventually gave in. He's currently at basic trying to make it into the military (missing him lots). My goal is to get to at LEAST 125 before he gets home. Nothing too drastic or he'll freak.
I've been dealing with perfection tendencies for as long as I kno. In high school it was turned toward my weight and as a result I've been stiving for the perfect weight. Going on 4 years now.
Haha, for those who actually read this all the way through thank you. :) I look forward to meeting you guys and making a couple friends along the way. I wish you all the best. :) good luck!
  • ellebell12 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users