slim line CLA-α - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

slim line CLA-α

diet pills

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lulupon

Lulupon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationJP

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:33 AM

I have some pills to try!

So this is from of one of my favourite magazines Ageha and they always have diet pill ads in the back, which I always believe to be bullshit.

Apparently 40-45kg is not fashionable anymore, under 40kg is the NEW thin, so I feel like a jealous hippo.

20120124_koakumaageha_02.jpg

A girl from work just came over to drop off a dress I gave her (size 0 dress) (because Im too fat for it) and shes like "its way to big for me, Ive lost 8kg in nearly 2 weeks so I give it back to you" I asked "how??" and she said shed been taking these (which are often advertised in Ageha and other magazines like Ranzuki etc. She said she didnt need them anymore and thought I could do with the help (thank you for noticing  <_< )

1528.jpg

You take 3 every morning when you wake up, and there is 9 days worth left in this bottle, so I'm gonna try it.

I will edit this post again after 9 days and tell you all how it went, along side this, I am carrying on my ABC+D and exercise-biking (but ive hurt my knee so not everyday)

Update ! ---------------------------------------------------

This is the 3rd day on them, I wont comment on my weight yet, but my period came and I gained 1lb which is better than usual because I usually gain 3lbs temporarily when my period comes. I feel like Im retaining a lot of water, but I doubt that is the pills, I always feel like this the first few days of a period. Bad timing to do a pill review!

I feel quite energetic, I walked 7km today with my baby Teddy (with a couple of cigarette stops and puppy poop stops), which is a big distance for me, and I dont feel tired. No strange side effects. Feeling quite positive and happy.

As I only have 6 days worth left, Im not sure this will be a very good review but on the first day I was 129lbs.

UPDATE! finished using them.

9 days. I have lost 4.3lbs. nothing to brag about.

Yes my drinking cals have been a bit high, and but food cals have been between 0 to 400 only. I would say plus drinks I get to about 1100-1200 a day at the most. However these pills only advertise that you just take them in the morning, and that you do not need to do anything specific, just carry on as normal. 

I can report a slight increase in energy, but I do not think they are anything to rave about HOWEVER, I only had 9days worth, so perhaps If I was taking them for a month, they would have a better effect.

絶対って言われても、なかなか上手くいかんなぁ。

~First to lose 10kg competition~Ultimate Goal: 38kg

#2 sophstarr

sophstarr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:02 PM

CLA?  As in conjugated linoleic acid?  

#3 Lulupon

Lulupon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationJP

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:58 PM

I think so. Im not sure completely as she didn't give me the box, just the bottle.

絶対って言われても、なかなか上手くいかんなぁ。

#4 sophstarr

sophstarr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:32 AM

Ah, okay. I was just reading about the potential weight loss benefits from linoleic acid. I got some from a supplement shop. I figure it's worth a shot! Good luck. Let me know how it goes! :)

#5 AdilynEvermae

AdilynEvermae

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:53 PM

Is it just me or do they looked photoshopped? 

HW: ~200lbs (Feb 2004)

LW: 142.0 lbs (Jan 2014)

CW:  147.6 lbs :wacko:

SW: 192 (April 2013)

GW1: 185 (May 2013) [Restriction]

GW2: 180 (June 3 2013) [SGD]

GW3: 170 (June 16 2013) [SGD]

GW4: 160 (August 2 2013) [Restriction]

GW5: 150 (September 28,2013 [Restriction]

GW6: 140 (August 1)

GW7: 130 (November 1)

UGW: 120 (by 1/1/2015)

#6 Lulupon

Lulupon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationJP

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:49 AM

I have finished my review.

絶対って言われても、なかなか上手くいかんなぁ。

#7 Lulupon

Lulupon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationJP

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:51 AM

Is it just me or do they looked photoshopped? 

actually I thought it was just me with my partially sightedness, but I always thought their legs and hips look unnatural shapes so maybe.....

絶対って言われても、なかなか上手くいかんなぁ。

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diet pills

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users