Thoughts on Lauren Mccrostie? - Movies and TV Shows - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Thoughts on Lauren Mccrostie?

Lauren Mccrostie Miss Peregrine Tim Burton Olive Enoch Fin Macmillan

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 LittleSkinnylicious

LittleSkinnylicious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationLa la land

Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:00 AM

She is so thin, do you think she could have an ED? I adore her, especially as Olive in Miss Peregrine... she makes the perfect Olive, and with Enoch too, it is perfection!!!!

#2 sylvie_sylphide

sylvie_sylphide

shitty ballerina

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12753 posts
  • Locationfloating about

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:23 AM

Def very skinny - it's not entirely impossible. (Though not necessarily the case)

Eva Green tho :wub:

• Winterfae likes this

♡ accountability: whittling back down to waiflike

✿ probably on the tapatalk app and unable to see your sig ✿

#3 LittleSkinnylicious

LittleSkinnylicious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationLa la land

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:23 PM

They are both lovely ladies, that's true. I aspire be just as lovely as they are c:

#4 ghostED

ghostED

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1236 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:24 PM

Yeah I can see in her face she doesn't look healthy
  • ekkiana likes this

~ infj ~ 19 ~ uk ~ 

bmi 17.8 ~ 5'8

accountability

giphy.gif

#5 littleglassgirl

littleglassgirl

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:17 PM

i've never seen chest bones in anyone without an ed, so i'd say probably.

• ekkiana likes this

Height: 5'3 1/2"
HW: 130.8

UGW: dead

#6 sorren

sorren

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1441 posts
  • Locationthe cereal aisle

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:59 AM

The pics of her in the long black dress scream anorexic, but her face looks deceptively healthy by comparison which is probably why it's still not on anyone's radar.

Her wiki also says she's an "ethical vegan". :rolleyes: Hmmmmmmm, sounds like an excuse to restrict (not denying she cares about the ethical side but there's other convenient aspects of veganism for EDs)

• ekkiana likes this

6'2  // HW: 82kg // CW  55kg (15.6) 

Jan '18: Hospitalised after heart failure caused by AN

Trying recovery // CGW?: 58kg

Chem Major

labels, labels, labels:AN B/P, GAD, MDD, OCD

85e60d94ffca3feaa5e405acd8c19eea.th.jpg

#7 ekkiana

ekkiana

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2661 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 09:28 PM

YeNxtUutOg8b6YI9.jpg

Based off this picture, she HAS to have something, drug addiction, physical illness, ed. Based on how rampart it is in Hollywood though I'd say most likely ED. Though of course we can't know for certain and probably shouldn't speculate but it is concerning.

Also yes this is WAY late for a response but I recently saw an interview of her and thought she can't be well and searched her here.

Height: 170.5cm (5’7”)
HW: 84kg (BMI 29) - Overweight
SW: 73.5kg (BMI 25) - Overweight
CW: 66.7kg (BMI 23.1) - Healthy Weight
GW 1: 63kg (BMI 21.8) - Healthy Weight
GW 2: 60kg (BMI 20.8) - Healthy Weight
GW 3: 55kg (BMI 19) - Healthy Weight
GW 4: 50kg (BMI 17) - Underweight
GW 5: 44kg (BMI 15) - Underweight
LW: 40kg (BMI 14) - Underweight
UGW: 39kg (BMI <14) (I just kind of want to say I got into the 30’s but also I know that’s really dangerous!)
UGW 2: 30kg (BMI 10.4) - Underweight (Will never get here, it's too low, I'd die I think, but hm I wish I could say I'd made it to BMI 10, so fucked up)

#8 anski

anski

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1270 posts
  • Locationlondon

Posted 23 December 2021 - 05:04 PM

Judging from that last pic she HAS to have an ED. She was not that emaciated in Miss Peregrines.
«𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗’𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗. 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏. 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎. 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢. 𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎»

https://www.instagra...m/balletskates/

#9 Winterfae

Winterfae

Twilight's Dawn

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19491 posts
  • LocationMight as well be on Mars ................................................................................................ Pronouns: She/her/they/them

Posted 04 January 2022 - 07:55 PM

She's vegan and I found this:

McCrostie is an advocate for ethical and sustainable living and she has created a small online website which sells products made from re-purposed materials that would have otherwise been thrown away.[3][5][6] A costume designer who worked with McCrostie on a short film, initially inspired McCrostie to only buy clothing from charity and vintage shops.[6] McCrostie later learned about the destructive effect the fashion industry has on the environment and to humans, so she felt motivated to continue buying second-hand clothing to promote the idea of conscious consumption. The documentary The True Cost also inspired McCrostie to promote sustainability in the fashion industry.[7]

McCrostie maintains an environmentally-friendly and sustainable lifestyle, and encourages her family to shop package free and to reduce the amount of plastic they consume as a household.[6]

In November 2017, McCrostie became an ambassador for the New York based environmental organisation called Earth Angel which endeavours to reduce waste and harm to the environment on the sets of film, television, commercials and special events.

~

It reminds me so much of me it's painful. If she doesn't have typical AN then I think the stress and the attempt to go both vegan and packaging free are taking their toll on her. I really feels for her.

~ People linked by Destiny will always find each other ~

The Fasting Club ~

Challenges: B/P Free 2022    ~    Ravenous Readers 2022

Official Insomnia Thread ~ B/P Free Support Thread ~ Movie Hangout Room

Boring vanity projects:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lauren Mccrostie, Miss Peregrine, Tim Burton, Olive, Enoch, Fin Macmillan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users