† vampire haven † - ( blood pica-disorder ) NSFW/L - Pica Disorder - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

† vampire haven † - ( blood pica-disorder ) NSFW/L

• Please log in to reply
323 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:42 PM

>> Warning Issued for the nature of obtaining blood <<

welcome fellow blood-lust vampires!

( blood pica-disorder : this is the pica-disorder forum )

this thread is a chill-place for people that consider their eating disorder... a little "vampy".
 may not be vegan friendly, unless you eat yourself or have consent of another being.
lol

so really, some of us have this need to taste blood, our own or from others.
there are other disorders that makes one's "need" blood and re-frame from the sun called Porphyria.

please introduce yourself as a blood-luster or non-blood-luster in your first post.
we do not make people into vampires, we do not bite people without consent, and we do permit garlic-ing people.
hellsings welcome but no stalking for the sake of staking.

star

• SadcoreTeen, angeIical and YoungCatLady like this

#2 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:48 PM

:: vampire support / community off MPA ::

Sanguinarius.org for Real Vampires - submitted by Pusheen the Cat
(thank you!!!)

"Hello, and welcome to Sanguinarius: the Vampire Support Page. The purpose of this website is multifold. For one, it exists in order to give support and guidance to those individuals who find themselves having to deal with the problems, instincts and desires, urges and needs that are characteristic of the condition commonly referred to as “vampirism.” Another purpose of this site is to bring the “vampiric community” closer together."

http://www.vampirewe...ifavampire.html

"Okay so another huge info on "real" vampires and such." - submitted by Pusheen the Cat

(thank you!!!)

http://sphynxcatvp.nocturna.org/

"And here is a support website as well." submitted by Pusheen the Cat

(thank you!!!)

- - - - - - -

:: reference post about porphyria and blood drinking in medical field ::

NSFW/L Warning : the natural of getting blood

(( this is the pica-disorder forum ))

por·phyr·i·a
ˌpôrˈfirēə/
noun
Medicine
noun: porphyria
  1. a rare hereditary disease in which the blood pigment hemoglobin is abnormally metabolized. Porphyrins are excreted in the urine, which becomes dark; other symptoms include mental disturbances and extreme sensitivity of the skin to light.

-  -  - 

Porphyria (poor-FEAR-e-uh) refers to a group of disorders that result from a buildup of natural chemicals that produce porphyrin in your body. Porphyrins are essential for the function of hemoglobin — a protein in your red blood cells that links to porphyrin, binds iron, and carries oxygen to your organs and tissue. High levels of porphyrins can cause significant problems.

Porphyria mainly affects your nervous system, skin and other organs. The signs and symptoms of porphyria can vary, depending on the specific type and severity. Porphyria is usually inherited — one or both parents pass along an abnormal gene to their child. But in some types of porphyria, environmental factors may trigger the development of symptoms.

Treatment depends on the type of porphyria you have. Although porphyria usually can't be cured, certain lifestyle changes may help you manage it.

source link : http://www.mayoclini...on/con-20028849

-  -  -

Clinical vampirism, more commonly called Renfield's syndrome or Renfield syndrome, is an obsession with drinking blood. The earliest formal presentation of clinical vampirism to appear in the psychiatric literature, with the psychoanalytic interpretation of two cases, was contributed by Richard L. Vanden Bergh and John F. Kelley in 1964.[1] As the authors point out, brief and sporadic reports of blood-drinking behaviors associated with sexual pleasure have appeared in the psychiatric literature at least since 1892 with the work of Austrian forensic psychiatrist Richard von Krafft-Ebing. Many medical publications concerning clinical vampirism can be found in the literature of forensic psychiatry, with the unusual behavior reported as one of many aspects of extraordinary violent crimes.[2][3][4] The behavior has never gained official recognition by the psychiatric profession and is not found in any edition of the International Classification of Diseases or the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. However, in the more colorful era in the history of psychiatry that predated the 1980s rise of the coded categories of (supposedly) theory-neutral mental disorders in DSM and ICD, the psychiatric literature was fertile ground for the flourishing of case history reports of "uncommon psychiatric syndromes"[5] or "extraordinary disorders of human behavior"[6] that included not only clinical vampirism, but also lycanthropy, possession, stigmata and other unusual phenomena.[7]

source link : https://en.wikipedia...nical_vampirism

-  -  - 

Clinical vampirism is named after the mythical vampire, and is a recognizable, although rare, clinical entity characterized by periodic compulsive blood-drinking, affinity with the dead and uncertain identity. It is hypothetically the expression of an inherited archaic myth, the act of taking blood being a ritual that gives temporary relief. From ancient times vampirists have given substance to belief in the existence of supernatural vampires. Four vampirists, including Haigh, the 'acid-bath murderer', are described. From childhood they cut themselves, drank their own, exogenous human or animal blood to relieve a craving, dreamed of blood-shed, associated with the dead, and had a changing identity. They were intelligent, with no family mental or social pathology. Some self-cutters are auto-vampirists; females are not likely to assault others for blood, but males are potentially dangerous. Vampirism may be a cause of unpredictable repeated assault and murder, and should be looked for in violent criminals who are self-mutilators. No specific treatment is known.

source link : https://www.ncbi.nlm.../pubmed/6823646

-  -  -

Human hematophagy

Main article: Blood as food

Many human societies also drink blood or use it to manufacture foodstuffs and delicacies. Cow blood mixed with milk, for example, is a mainstay food of the African Maasai. Marco Polo reported that Mongols drank blood from their horses if necessary. Many places around the world eat Black pudding. Some societies, such as the Moche, had ritual hematophagy, as well as the Scythians, a nomadic people of Russia, who drank the blood of the first enemy they killed in battle. Some religious rituals and symbols seemingly mirror hematophagy, such as in the transubstantiation of wine as the blood of Jesus Christ during Christian eucharist. Psychiatric cases of patients performing hematophagy also exist. Sucking or licking one's own blood from a wound is also a common human behavior, and in small enough quantities is not considered taboo. Finally, human vampirism has been a persistent object of literary and cultural attention.

source link : https://en.wikipedia...iki/Hematophagy

• YoungCatLady likes this

#3 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:27 PM

:: references from cultural or historical beliefs ::

NSFW/L Warning : the natural of getting blood, menstrual blood

(( this is the pica-disorder forum ))

The Sacred Power of Menstrual Blood

quoted from website : https://www.thefountainoflife.org

Gnostic Christians used to call their religion Synesaktism – another word for Agape – which means ‘The Way of Shaktism’, referring to Tantric Yoni-Worship.

One of the most important rituals was preparing a ‘drink of immortality’ made from menstrual blood, which is full of healing stem cells, which can actually activate our cellular capacity to regenerate and transport us to endocrine states of rapture. Or in a spiritual sense open us to the Frequency of Love and Eternal Life, transporting us to another Dimension – called Heaven, Paradise, Nirvana etc.

This ‘Love Feast’ or ‘Sacred Marriage’ – a core part of the Menstrual Mysteries – was eventually declared a heresy and women were barred from participating in Christian rites.

However the ‘Power of Renewal, Rebirth, and Resurrection’ previously associated with the Holy Womb and Menstrual Blood of the Divine Mother was transferred to the story of Jesus and his ritual of Eucharist – ‘hic est sanguis meus – this is the Chalice of my Blood’ – where worshippers ‘drank his blood’ to gain the power of Rebirth through him.

THE BLESSING OF MENSTRUATION IN MYTH

(it's long, spoilering for the sake of tl;dr)

Spoiler

source link : https://www.thefountainoflife.org/womb-awakening/sacred-menstruation/sacred-menstruation-reclaiming-our-wise-blood/

• TigerEyes and X13 like this

#4 Guest_Kalan_*

Guest_Kalan_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:44 AM

Can I post something less serious?

I couldn't resist...

#5 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:17 AM

Can I post something less serious?

I couldn't resist...

hehe!  ofc! 

the first few posts were just for references, (lol sorry! i got carried away!) :)  we can all chill as we please!  B)

#6 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:23 AM

art-student.jpg

tumblr_nuycnaWjOn1ubg4dpo1_500.jpg

vampire.jpg

• mytinydeath, RabbidBunnies, lacly.gaga and 2 others like this

#7 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:26 AM

CAT%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BElfie%2Bth

16-loki-vampire-cat-gif.gif

loki-vampire-cat-5.jpg

• Kateto, Purrito., A Really Large Opossum and 4 others like this

#8 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:30 AM

STAKED.jpg

• ghostboy and coughingspells like this

#9 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:33 AM

#10 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2017 - 04:04 AM

lollipops : sugar dagger that cuts my tongue.

CAT%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BFunny%2BCa

#11 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:34 PM

i thought this was interesting, at first it started like most other vampire documentary but it goes into the realm of self harm, blood art, someone modern with actual porphyria and ofc, vampire culture in america.

i'll place the first video in the spoiler, it *should* autoplay to the next part as it's a playlist.  i'll fix it if it doesn't.

it comes in 7 parts on youtube.

placing in parts!  there were only 6 parts!  x-x;; count skill needs practicing lol! 

thanks Kalan!

part 1

Spoiler

part 2

Spoiler

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

• coughingspells and X13 like this

#12 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:20 PM

food-drink-monster-o_negative-blood_type

vampire_diet_by_editorman-d8ikoo2.jpg

Vampire-Diet.jpg

• Animefreak and Kama I guess like this

#13 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:25 PM

eat-skinny.jpg

68f9722f1fbd71d38f3f88973f023cf7.jpg

animals-squirrel-nut-nutrition-eating-ea

• Kama I guess likes this

#14 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:27 PM

698508bfa6177bc7f92ea2afda738230.jpg

• coughingspells, whisperkitten, neckmarkers and 4 others like this

#15 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:04 PM

VALENTINO-Couture-Spring-2014-fashiondai

377e3e2bb494a82644b9a8927943ba27.jpg

14350997_1220515654666427_84629778798760

• Roo-barb, ♡ mari ♡, 40uru and 1 other like this

#16 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:52 AM

Thank you Kalan kitty!  :D

just wanted to say!

giphy.gif

a3ce61f6e445338180f25c52a9e10282.gif

Cute-Bat-Is-Curious-About-Your-What-Your

• Animefreak, charliecain and YoungCatLady like this

#17 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:55 AM

original.gif

tumblr_o4c2jnp8BN1u8eo0po1_500.gif

7a33ef7b4ae10d515c8a148906b165448418c3f1

• autumncals and Kama I guess like this

#18 Guest_Kalan_*

Guest_Kalan_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:50 AM

i thought this was interesting, at first it started like most other vampire documentary but it goes into the realm of self harm, blood art, someone modern with actual porphyria and ofc, vampire culture in america.

i'll place the first video in the spoiler, it *should* autoplay to the next part as it's a playlist.  i'll fix it if it doesn't.

it comes in 7 parts on youtube.

Spoiler

It didn't autoplay and it was only 6 parts.

#19 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:05 AM

It didn't autoplay and it was only 6 parts.

oh darn!  i was afraid of that... hope the documentary was okay.  weird but i found it interesting.

edited in : i placed them in spoilers all SIX parts!  lol!  my math is weak! 

Thanks Kalan Kitty!  <3

#20 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:42 PM

random vampy thoughts ahead!

so is menstruation blood from a virgin, like fine wine to vampires?

is it like a vintage???

do vampires like the taste of one sex over the other?

LOL i hope girls don't tastes a little fishy.

there are a few types of vampires in media, but mostly the ones i'm afraid of

is the ones that make ghouls!

one bite and you're their bitch!

bitch bite!

think vampires have different biting teeth?

i know the classic canines, and the lilith ones that are the two front teeth...

i wonder if anyone has sharks teeth instead...

ohhhh or even snakes!!!

some vampires have reflections,

they cheat.

i wonder if the Matrix movie worlds have vampires...

like a hacker or a glitch to turn people into bats and stuff.

• gloomygoldfish likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users