† vampire haven † - ( blood pica-disorder ) NSFW/L - Page 17 - Pica Disorder - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

† vampire haven † - ( blood pica-disorder ) NSFW/L

• Please log in to reply
323 replies to this topic

#321 _TeaAndBones_

_TeaAndBones_

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • LocationHopefully Hell, Soon.

Posted 24 July 2019 - 01:15 AM

I understand :)

Well, my lust for blood started when I was in 1st or 2nd grade. There was this girl that I knew said that if you drink your own blood, you burn 1 thousandth of a calorie. Well one day I accidentally cut my finger and it was bleeding. I put my finger in my mouth and realized that the blood tasted really, really good. So I would "accidentally" cut myself to drink blood. I realized I am a vampire when I was 12, and I made the mistake of telling a friend, who told the guidance counselor, who told my mom. I started seeing a psychiatrist and I was diagnosed with psychosis. It never went away, even with the meds. I started feeding from animals when I was 14. Around that time, I realized I could feel other people's emotions. Feel their pain and anger and happiness like it was my own. I can walk into a room and immediately feel the atmosphere. I could also hear if people were talking about me and I still can. My mom told me yesterday that, according to a doctor I saw when I was 3, I should have been wearing glasses by now. I think because of my sang nature it healed whatever was wrong. I hear very fast. I sprained my ankle 4 days ago and it's al.let completely healed. I started feeding from my girlfriend when I was 16. After we broke up I told myself I'd never feed from someone I was in a relationship with again. I honestly prefer human blood over animal but it has to do for right now.

Thank you. I will :)

Do you mind me asking how you fed from animals? I'm a sang also and i desperately need to feed

cooltext338454157030163

#322 PixietheKitten

PixietheKitten

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4138 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 August 2019 - 01:17 AM

i love the taste of blood and have fed from others but thats where it ends for me

|I Am The Architect of My Own Destruction|

#323 skinnybabyboy

skinnybabyboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Locationhell

Posted 03 September 2019 - 07:13 AM

Blood from consenting humans is most definitely vegan, btw   - an ethical vegan who occasionally drinks blood from a consenting human partner

weight.png

#324 AnnieSpeilberg

AnnieSpeilberg

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 09:39 PM

This is an odd experience. I have never had the chance nor found other to speak to about these things. I drink my own blood. It is always kinda of a calming, resetting, separating myself from the world experience. No one in my family knows and I don't believe any of them would see it as anything other then self-harm. It really has become almost a meditation for me.
If you guys don't mind me asking, why do you do it? What does it mean to you? Is it an experience based thing or a drink/taste thing? Have you ever had uncomfortable situation arise because of it? How do you do it?
Female, 5'6"(166cm)
SW-187.9/85kg(5/06/2019)
CW-170.2/77.7kg(6/14/2019)
LW-148.6/68kg(6/25/018) then my mom busted me😦

Current Favorite Song🎧 Bug Collector-Haley Heynderickx

GW1-155/70kg🔒
GW2-145/65kg🔒
GW3-135/61kg🔒
UGW-119/54kg🔒

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users