† vampire haven † - ( blood pica-disorder ) NSFW/L - Page 3 - Pica Disorder - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

† vampire haven † - ( blood pica-disorder ) NSFW/L

• Please log in to reply
323 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:03 PM

http://www.sanguinarius.org
A website for those who drink blood with a ton of in

thank you!!!  ♡  added in!!!

more questions later!  right now i got daylight things to do!!  *flees!*

#42 Married to the Dark

Married to the Dark

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4793 posts
  • LocationIn ink

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:04 PM

thank you!!!  ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡  added in!!!

more questions later!  right now i got daylight things to do!!  *flees!*

Good luck in the light!

He broke my heart. You merely broke my life.

f205b455-53a7-44d4-9880-58dd8684a0f3.jpg

Shadows fall over my heart
I blackout the moon
I wait for you to come around
You got me dancing in the dark
(Dancing in the dark)
I've closed my eyes

But I won't sleep tonight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black bird, black moon

Black sky, black light
Black, everything black
Black heart
Black Keys, black diamonds
Black out, everything black
Black, black, everything, everything

planet1.png Sun - Scorpio sign8.png

Ascending - Capricorn sign10.png

planet2.pngMoon - Libra sign7.png

Stats

Spoiler

#43 Married to the Dark

Married to the Dark

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4793 posts
  • LocationIn ink

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:28 PM

http://www.vampirewe...ifavampire.html

Okay so another huge info on "real" vampires and such

http://sphynxcatvp.nocturna.org/

And here is a support website as well

I blackout the moon
(Dancing in the dark)
I've closed my eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black bird, black moon

Black sky, black light
Black, everything black
Black heart

Stats

Spoiler

#44 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:19 AM

http://www.vampirewe...ifavampire.html

Okay so another huge info on "real" vampires and such

http://sphynxcatvp.nocturna.org/

And here is a support website as well

thankies! <3  added!!!

i'll make it more pretty tomorrow.  i'll also have more questions!

for anyone else reading, you can answer and ask questions too... and no Pusheen if that's ok too Pusheen???  <--- typo!  dumb typo!

f*ck!  i mean if Pusheen would be okay to be asked questions too!!!  I'm sorry!!!  >___< !!!

#45 Married to the Dark

Married to the Dark

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4793 posts
  • LocationIn ink

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:05 AM

thankies! <3 added!!!

i'll make it more pretty tomorrow. i'll also have more questions!

for anyone else reading, you can answer and ask questions too... and no Pusheen if that's ok too Pusheen???

Of course it is okay!

I blackout the moon
(Dancing in the dark)
I've closed my eyes

Black bird, black moon

Black sky, black light
Black, everything black
Black heart

Stats

Spoiler

#46 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:10 AM

Of course it is okay!

omg i'm sorry!  i think i wrote it too fast!  i mean if it's okay to ask you (Pusheen) questions too!  x-x;; sorry sorry!  editing!

#47 Guest_ѕtаr_*

Guest_ѕtаr_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:34 AM

so... in my mind when i'm angry or irritated at someone, i think...

"YOU KNOW, I COULD EAT YOU!!!"

then i'm not so angry.  :D :P ;)  sorry weird humor.

• Married to the Dark likes this

#48 Married to the Dark

Married to the Dark

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4793 posts
  • LocationIn ink

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:06 AM

omg i'm sorry! i think i wrote it too fast! i mean if it's okay to ask you (Pusheen) questions too! x-x;; sorry sorry! editing!

Ahhh xD sorry

I blackout the moon
(Dancing in the dark)
I've closed my eyes

Black bird, black moon

Black sky, black light
Black, everything black
Black heart

Stats

Spoiler

#49 Guest_ angel_*

Guest_ angel_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2017 - 02:51 AM

1 cup of blood  =  is about 215 calories

a general human body has about 1.5 gallons of blood.  more or less if you're bigger or smaller.

my mom has -O blood, i want to know what i have but doctors an be scummy people.  they are human after all.

if i was a real vampire with the perfect body, i'd wear this and other impractical fashions. <3

45819caca67e7e4dc3353fc5f4542e21.jpg

• coughingspells likes this

#50 -Asphyxia-

-Asphyxia-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 10:53 AM

Name : -Asphyxia- or Alex

Sex: Non Binary Transgender 
Age40
Height:4"11
weight :morbidly obese .
vampy ?: Formally pica blood eating disordered usually own blood only Vegetarian and animal lover 

Hi  i thought id come in and say hi  i hope  you are all doing ok 
Formally pica blood eating disorder  cant look at blood too much as it triggers me a lot  have to stay away from bloody films but i miss them 
blade was  one of my favorite films , my husband isnt aware i did this as i did it before i meant him  he dont know that its the reason why i avoid bloody films and gorey films id  love to watch them but i'll start eating blood again if i do 

Anyway i thought id  say hi * waves * 

download.jpg

images.jpg

#51 Guest_ angel_*

Guest_ angel_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2017 - 02:10 PM

Name : -Asphyxia- or Alex

Sex: Non Binary Transgender 
Age40
Height:4"11
weight :morbidly obese .
vampy ?: Formally pica blood eating disordered usually own blood only Vegetarian and animal lover 

Hi  i thought id come in and say hi  i hope  you are all doing ok 
Formally pica blood eating disorder  cant look at blood too much as it triggers me a lot  have to stay away from bloody films but i miss them 
blade was  one of my favorite films , my husband isnt aware i did this as i did it before i meant him  he dont know that its the reason why i avoid bloody films and gorey films id  love to watch them but i'll start eating blood again if i do 

Anyway i thought id  say hi * waves * 

-waves back!- welcome! ^^

i loved Blade!  saw it at theaters too!  i'm 35.  

oh wow!  when did your blood lust start???  if you don't tell my husband, i won't tell yours haha!

#52 -Asphyxia-

-Asphyxia-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:28 PM

my blood lust started when i when was 13 i accidentally cut myself on my finger  and to stop it i kinda put it in my mouth to stop myself from getting the blood everywhere after that is started self injuring and getting more and more into tasting myself 

i no longer self injure for that reason more like for pain now  but its kinda still there my husband is like WTF are you writing about blood lust he can see my pc from  where he is  i told him after i posted the last time as he is like WTF 

told me to drop the subject NOW  so here i go dropping the subject anyway nice to meet you 

download.jpg

images.jpg

#53 Guest_ angel_*

Guest_ angel_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:08 PM

my blood lust started when i when was 13 i accidentally cut myself on my finger  and to stop it i kinda put it in my mouth to stop myself from getting the blood everywhere after that is started self injuring and getting more and more into tasting myself 

i no longer self injure for that reason more like for pain now  but its kinda still there my husband is like WTF are you writing about blood lust he can see my pc from  where he is  i told him after i posted the last time as he is like WTF 

told me to drop the subject NOW  so here i go dropping the subject anyway nice to meet you 

ah lol.  it's all cool.  just so he knows, this topic is only for social purposes, we're not trading blood pictures or encouraging. 

it's just a disorder and a place to vent or joke around. 

ah wow, pretty young.  yeah, it usually starts innocent.  -bows-  you can keep posting if you want, it's a open thread, blood discussion not needed. ^^

if you leave the thread, you're always welcomed back!  good luck and good to meet you again too!

#54 Cmfrtblynmb

Cmfrtblynmb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:34 AM

So glad this thread exists here. There's so many topics on this site that pretty much describe any odd affinities and compulsions I have.

As a blood luster and drinker this thread is delicious :) For me my blood drinking is TMI..sexual and a bit sadistic. I enjoy seeing men in pain during sex and to consume their blood gives me the thrill of control and satiety. All of my life since I was young I have cut myself only to drink blood and have sucked on things that taste like blood to me like old housekeys that taste of iron. I am not anemic so that isn't the case. Some people I do not like the taste at all, which usually will end the relationship as it just puts me off.

I am 33 and this has been an obsession of mine since probably age 4-5. I never had the urge to taste the blood of family, only in relationships and strangers. Sometimes I do get a very strong urge to attack someone, usually a man I feel is attractive. If I am close enough to him I can smell his blood and his scent and my mouth will water. I naturally have very fanged teeth, from my father's side, and I really have to control myself to avoid drinking from certain people. Some the urge is so strong I can not be around them, I really fear I would harm them. It's not so much that drinking from an unwilling host bothers me, but the possible jail time lol.

I do like some of the clothing links you have, I dress that way everyday, a bit more extreme though. Apologies if this is TMI or my predatory urges go against some rule here but I don't think so. As of yet I have not bitten a stranger. Also, the idea of animal blood drinking is absolutely repulsive to me, even though in many cultures its accepted and used for spiritual reasons. I don't drink alcohol any more but when i did I would never drink Jager because of its deer blood content. The scent made me nauseous.

#55 (P) Rick

(P) Rick

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1604 posts
  • LocationAt the Batcave

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:21 PM

Hii

ra0dcms.gif

tumblr_nevqlknhUY1tklnd7o1_500.gif

tumblr_ncqns3qRCD1tf48o1o2_500.gif

O7Ksksd.gif

young-ones-o.gif

0VCSfHV.gif

tumblr_n92t6wmHyA1qzz7r7o1_500.gif

neil-gif-o.gif

tumblr_mp2ps1clTP1qgpg2ro9_250.gif

tumblr_li4ljmnSDk1qcbaj3.gif

tumblr_ly3jjtHPzk1qgjua6o1_500.gif

#56 (P) Rick

(P) Rick

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1604 posts
  • LocationAt the Batcave

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:23 PM

I started "drinking" my own blood when I was about 8. I have dermatophagia so I used to bite my fingers until I bled just to taste the blood. Then it progressed to cutting to get my blood. Now I usually just pick at my fingers or bite the inside of my mouth when I crave blood

ra0dcms.gif

O7Ksksd.gif

young-ones-o.gif

0VCSfHV.gif

neil-gif-o.gif

tumblr_ly3jjtHPzk1qgjua6o1_500.gif

#57 Guest_ angel_*

Guest_ angel_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:25 PM

So glad this thread exists here. There's so many topics on this site that pretty much describe any odd affinities and compulsions I have.

As a blood luster and drinker this thread is delicious :) For me my blood drinking is TMI..sexual and a bit sadistic. I enjoy seeing men in pain during sex and to consume their blood gives me the thrill of control and satiety. All of my life since I was young I have cut myself only to drink blood and have sucked on things that taste like blood to me like old housekeys that taste of iron. I am not anemic so that isn't the case. Some people I do not like the taste at all, which usually will end the relationship as it just puts me off.

I am 33 and this has been an obsession of mine since probably age 4-5. I never had the urge to taste the blood of family, only in relationships and strangers. Sometimes I do get a very strong urge to attack someone, usually a man I feel is attractive. If I am close enough to him I can smell his blood and his scent and my mouth will water. I naturally have very fanged teeth, from my father's side, and I really have to control myself to avoid drinking from certain people. Some the urge is so strong I can not be around them, I really fear I would harm them. It's not so much that drinking from an unwilling host bothers me, but the possible jail time lol.

I do like some of the clothing links you have, I dress that way everyday, a bit more extreme though. Apologies if this is TMI or my predatory urges go against some rule here but I don't think so. As of yet I have not bitten a stranger. Also, the idea of animal blood drinking is absolutely repulsive to me, even though in many cultures its accepted and used for spiritual reasons. I don't drink alcohol any more but when i did I would never drink Jager because of its deer blood content. The scent made me nauseous.

ohhhhh!  i like you haha!  :)  your tmI or predatory-ness is welcomed here!

totally welcomed!  haha sexy beasts need to feed too! 

o-0 it's dear blood?!

Hii

hello!  ^^

#58 Guest_ angel_*

Guest_ angel_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:03 PM

I started "drinking" my own blood when I was about 8. I have dermatophagia so I used to bite my fingers until I bled just to taste the blood. Then it progressed to cutting to get my blood. Now I usually just pick at my fingers or bite the inside of my mouth when I crave blood

ahhh!  yep, skin is delicious i agree! 

i knew someone who regularly bit inside his mouth, at first it was alarming because he did it in a live came chat with me.

"omg blood from your mouth!"

lol then the asshole played it off like he was dying, only to tell me he just likes the blood.

silly guy, fun and cute tho!

• (P) Rick likes this

#59 (P) Rick

(P) Rick

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1604 posts
  • LocationAt the Batcave

Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:11 PM

ahhh! yep, skin is delicious i agree!

i knew someone who regularly bit inside his mouth, at first it was alarming because he did it in a live came chat with me.

"omg blood from your mouth!"

lol then the asshole played it off like he was dying, only to tell me he just likes the blood.

silly guy, fun and cute tho!

haha that's funny 😂

ra0dcms.gif

O7Ksksd.gif

young-ones-o.gif

0VCSfHV.gif

neil-gif-o.gif