Any females or non-binary FAAB people? - Muscle Dysmorphia - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Any females or non-binary FAAB people?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 no0ne

no0ne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:54 PM

Any females or non-binary FAAB people here who feel like their muscles aren't big or toned enough, or that their stomach isn't hard enough? Even if your body fat is low enough to the point that your lower rib is visible?

I've only come across guys with this problem :/

• sblsg, hippocrite and Starks like this

#2 Therion

Therion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:20 PM

Me! I haven't been able to see my lower ribs for a bit, however. I've built up a good amount of lean mass meanwhile, so I'm hoping to see some actual muscle this time around.

I've always felt that way, however, like something was wrong because I could see so many ribs and still no muscle, and my only goal was muscle, not seeing my ribs. 

I have really masculine hobbies and tendencies, but I'm a cis female. 

• Xthin1 likes this

5'7" 

Current:                 Goal:                   Worst shape:                   Best shape:                           Recent Low:

164.2  5/4/2017        157                     158  1/2016                148 4/2015                                       137

Lean mass:                                  137.6                       140                      110                             128                140.9 @169              115          

Fat mass:                                      26.6                         17                       48                               20                                                    22

Suprailliac caliper:                        12                            7                        17 @174                     8

Deadlift                                        305                           335                      185                            235

Bench                                          142                          157                       85                              

Squat                                           235                           255                      145

#3 Forget-me-lots

Forget-me-lots

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:38 PM

Hi. I'm usually in other topic areas, but I'm pretty sure I have a different type of eating disorder. I want to eat very healthy low carb high protein. I want to cut a lot of body fat and weight lifts again and get a big booty. And a nice tummy also good arms. I don't want to look like this first girl. I want to look like the girl in the swim suit. Please help I'm super confused.

Attached Files

• Xthin1, Monday Smile and Dumb Cat Lady like this
Starting @ 136 lbs.
Currently @ 133.2 lbs. 9/15/17
My dreams @110 lbs.

🌊 Follow and see my progress everyday!

#4 *Alithcia*

*Alithcia*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationMiddle of bum-fuck nowhere

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:48 PM

Hi. I'm usually in other topic areas, but I'm pretty sure I have a different type of eating disorder. I want to eat very healthy low carb high protein. I want to cut a lot of body fat and weight lifts again and get a big booty. And a nice tummy also good arms. I don't want to look like this first girl. I want to look like the girl in the swim suit. Please help I'm super confused.

You might want to check out the ortherexia threads and see if you identify with any of that. It has more to do with obsessively clean-eating and lifestyle to the point of anorexic -type health and mental issues  

"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection."

#5 Guest_Broken Princess_*

Guest_Broken Princess_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:24 AM

I'm a trans female (if it's okay) . I wish I didn't have so much stomach fat, my mum criticises me for it.
  • Eachdaysmaller likes this

#6 2Dkid

2Dkid

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1775 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:15 AM

I'm transmale and I'm pretty short and have a muscular stomach and nice biceps. That's from contortion though. Idk sometimes I feel like I want to be more muscular, but I mostly just want to be as thin as possible

#7 ReGOREgitated Sacrifice

ReGOREgitated Sacrifice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:52 PM

yep =/ i'm not even 5'2" and can bench over 120 pounds,but yet still i have such shitty muscle tone =/ the harder i work it feels useless. i can feel the muscle but not see it

• TherionDeThanatos likes this

#8 Guest_chianti79_*

Guest_chianti79_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:53 AM

I have this problem.

#9 Eachdaysmaller

Eachdaysmaller

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:00 AM

I'm a trans female (if it's okay) . I wish I didn't have so much stomach fat, my mum criticises me for it.

#10 Eachdaysmaller

Eachdaysmaller

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:00 AM

It's totally ok to be your true self. Congrats for being honest and real to who you r!!!

#11 Xthin1

Xthin1

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2382 posts
  • LocationSE Georgia Coast

Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:26 PM

I feel the same way. But I also relate to restricting, eating clean, and wanting to body build, so I don't really now where to be. This relapse started with just restricting, then the exercise kicked in, and now I'm obsessed with seeing muscles. I'm all over the board so to speak.

Height: 5'2         SW: 145 1/24/18                                                                           Check out my Blog

CW:145                                                                                                                                                                https://kh1313.wordpress.com/ 

GW1: 135

#12 Shadow-Boxer

Shadow-Boxer

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 01:09 PM

MEEEEEEEE Good god my abs are shit. :'(

You are calm and reposed

Let your beauty unfold

pale white

like the skin

Stretched, over your bones.

Spring keeps you ever close

You are second-hand smoke

So fragile and thin

Standing trial for your sins

Holding onto yourself the best you can.

5'3.25" / 161cm

124 123 122 121 120 119 118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111 110 109 108 107 106 105 104 103 102 101 100 99 98 97 96 95 94 93 92

Gained it back, (fat greedy cow)

113 112 111 110 109 108 107 106 105 104 103 102 101 100 99 98 97 96 95 94 93 92

#13 brego58

brego58

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:02 AM

Nonbinary here. All I want are more muscles and to have lower bodyfat. I can't fucking decide whether to gain or lose rn. I know that my body shape isn't at a point that wanting to gain a lot of muscle is unusual, but it kind of takes over my thoughts at this point.

Height: 5'9

SW: 170

CW: 164  158

BMI: 24.2 23.2

Weight lost: 12lbs

HW: 172

GW1: 157

GW2: 150
UGW: ?????

#14 LittleMissBeast305

LittleMissBeast305

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3385 posts
  • LocationAt the gym...

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:43 PM

Female here who forever feels too small!!! I want to be 100 and than 105 lbs and look & feel muscular!!!
  • sblsg likes this
Name: Samantha

Occupation: Railtrail Flatbread Company: Morning Food Prep & Dishwasher

Orientation: Lesbian πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ’―

Relationship Status: In a relationship (9-12-17) with the most amazing woman ever!

Favorite way to workout: Weight lifting πŸ’ͺ🏽

Favorite exercise/s: Weighted pull ups, Hip thrust, Barbell shoulder press

Favorite food/foods: Lobster drownding in butter, chicken and asparagus and lastly rice crispy treats!

Favorite body part/s: Back, shoulders, biceps

Favorite color/s: Purple, red, teal, lime green, hot pink

Stats:
4'8
SW: 98 lbs
CW: 89.6 lbs (I had to get down to 79 lbs to compete in my figure competition... Took 4th out of 10 women, not to bad for my first competition...)
GW1: 87 lbs
GW2: 85 lbs
GW3: 83 lbs
GW4: 80 lbs

#15 malakas

malakas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:28 AM

God, yes. I work out HIIT 3-5x a week, and still can't do a pull up. I feel like my shoulders and arms are great, but that there's always fat on my stomach. That stomach fat is really what triggers everything else - the fasting, starvation, and everything else!

#16 Lilrunner52

Lilrunner52

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:51 PM

Powerlifter here YES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#17 Guest_MisguidedIndulgence_*

Guest_MisguidedIndulgence_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2019 - 08:47 AM

afab. Low body fat and hell lot of muscle is what I desire and strive towards. 

• flickerbeat likes this

#18 flickerbeat

flickerbeat

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2901 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 07:33 AM

Previous user (MisguidedIndulgence) said it all really. 

Stats:

Spoiler

nonbinary [they/them]

come make fun of me here

I've AWOLed to My Pancake Addiction

B) i'm different from all the other snowflakes, i swear B) 

#19 Salty_Diagrxms

Salty_Diagrxms

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3356 posts
  • Locationthe mindscape

Posted 03 October 2019 - 05:27 PM

Non-binary, just browsing the topics. AFAB.

Yeah, I relate to that. My stomach is the least of my concerns though, with my wide hips and thighs. Shoulders are also both dysmorphic and dysphoric for me, so that sucks.

β€œIf you look in the mirror and don’t like what you see, you can find out first-hand what it’s like to be me”

Don't  mind me, just cruisin' in the ocean of  identity finding, all while trying to lose a fuck ton of weight.

MY ACCOUNTABILITY

https://www.myproana...end/?p=72327757

: Diagnosis :

Spoiler

Stay Strong!

πŸ–€

:Stats:

Spoiler

Pronouns:

They / Them / Theirs

:Goal Body Features: 

Spoiler

line divider.

Null Drawing UwU

Eh

Eek

line divider.

#20 diglettmankey

diglettmankey

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 03:28 AM

I know plenty of females with this problem, as I used to go to bikini/physique/bodybuilding contests and have trained with female IFBB pros.

5'6 

161 (7-9-20)

HW (non-pregnancy): 217 lbs after IP

LW: 115 lbs before IP

UGW: 150 lbs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users